Dan, Week 11 (HoH - Part 1) 2nd Place $50,000

CeCiMom

As far as his job goes .... unless you are his boss I don't see how you can possibly know what any school, Catholic or otherwise, will do. Not everyone judges a person by how they play a game. Some people actually take the reputation a person has outside the house into consideration.

I am pretty sure that the bigger football schools will be coming after Dan now. I am quite sure that a number of top schools in his state are discussing his power of persuasion over people. It's what you look for in a football coach.

As far as his church...if he wins, his catholic church will happily accept his 10% donation.

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am pretty sure that the bigger football schools will be coming after Dan now. I am quite sure that a number of top schools in his state are discussing his power of persuasion over people. It's what you look for in a football coach.

As far as his church...if he wins, his catholic church will happily accept his 10% donation.

LOL!! Excellent points! :)

True! If he can convince Ian and Dani to put their 500K at risk by throwing the final HOH to him, imagine what he can do with a football team!

Dan has proven himself to be an EXCELLENT coach!

Just a note on the Jenn interview she would love to see Dan and Ian in the Final2. She seems to like Dan and I think she would be a vote for him in the Final 2 for sure against Danielle.

Just a note on the Jenn interview she would love to see Dan and Ian in the Final2. She seems to like Dan and I think she would be a vote for him in the Final 2 for sure against Danielle.

ITA......Jenn's talk with Julie on way out said that she thought Dan was good at this game.

I guess Danielle's mist isn't quite as good as the teacher's yet. :lol2:

Dan was asking Ian if he would have Danielle's vote to win if it was Ian and Dan, and I think he would just because it is Dan and Danielle while would be bitter and mad at Dan she would vote for him because he will tell her to. Dan controls what ever Danielle does. I would love to see Dan get kicked out before final two though.

ITA would agree with the last part except I doubt DAN will give 10% to anyone and it's NOT a requirement..........as DAN said today, his wife "may be fired from the Catholic School she works at because of his actions", obviously not concerned ...........anyone think he's going to donate after that?

Yes.

Read the update today where Dan was appealing to the cam for ppl not to target Chelsea. because of his gameplay..guess he is not aware that most of us..the BB fans are in admiration of his big moves in the game...this is BB after all...the newbies were too trusting of " my word" and loyalities...if Dan is not the winner, which he deserves...my second best is Ian.

AHHHHHH, yes, I am sure that all of the Athletic Directors of all the "top schools" in Michigan and probably around the world are holding meetings and fighting over this "assistant high school coach" who was able to "persuade" a group of BB HGs :animated_rotfl:

probably because "what theyare looking for" is to hire someone as controversial as Dan will be when he leaves, so they have a great big spotlight on their school's athletic program.......hiring someone who believes in "winning" at any cost.

As far as the church ITA the church would not turn it down (lol).........but DAN said today that his wife may get fired from the Catholic School where she works because of HIS actions......if he doesn't care about that, I doubt he cares about donating.

I've been surrounded by "good Catholic men" all of my life..........I don't believe Dan IS one, but respect your opinion.

being Catholic certainly doesn't make you "good" otherwise, why would there be confession (lol)

Dan will become a "motivstional speaker", writing books and having people paying him for "coaching them" on how to lie to others and get them to believe you have a magic power......oh, no, lol, a magical "mist".

He'll be laughing all the way to the bank.

Most everyone remembers the famous, "You play to win the game!" speech by then Head Coach of the NY Jets. After reading the last few pages of going back and forth about how Dan is playing the game (good or bad in your opinion) I couldn't help, but having this replay over and over in my head! Just replace the word "sports" with "Big Brother" and that is exactly how I feel!

"This is what's great about sports, the greatest thing about sports is you play to win the game. Hello? You play to win the game. You don't play just to play it. That's the great thing about sports, you play to win. And I don't care if you have any wins. You go play to win. When you start telling me it don't matter, then quit... GET OUT! Because it matters." ~ Herm Edwards :footballhelmet:

Most everyone remembers the famous, "You play to win the game!" speech by then Head Coach of the NY Jets. After reading the last few pages of going back and forth about how Dan is playing the game (good or bad in your opinion) I couldn't help, but having this replay over and over in my head! Just replace the word "sports" with "Big Brother" and that is exactly how I feel!

"This is what's great about sports, the greatest thing about sports is you play to win the game. Hello? You play to win the game. You don't play just to play it. That's the great thing about sports, you play to win. And I don't care if you have any wins. You go play to win. When you start telling me it don't matter, then quit... GET OUT! Because it matters." ~ Herm Edwards :footballhelmet:

excellent Reaper

AHHHHHH, yes, I am sure that all of the Athletic Directors of all the "top schools" in Michigan and probably around the world are holding meetings and fighting over this "assistant high school coach" who was able to "persuade" a group of BB HGs :animated_rotfl:

probably because "what theyare looking for" is to hire someone as controversial as Dan will be when he leaves, so they have a great big spotlight on their school's athletic program.......hiring someone who believes in "winning" at any cost.

As far as the church ITA the church would not turn it down (lol).........but DAN said today that his wife may get fired from the Catholic School where she works because of HIS actions......if he doesn't care about that, I doubt he cares about donating.

If Dan stays in coaching, next year, I bet he will be a head coach at a bigger school than he's at now. After this season of BB, Dan will be a major fan draw for any school. Many fans will come to games because they love and respect Dan. Others will come because they hate him and will be there just to see him lose. But the key for the schools is, they will all be paying customers.

Excellent post. The way I see it, if you are not doing everything you can to win, then you get to watch the winner collect the check.

FYI....Dan is at a top school now, OLSM is a private school with a very successful athletic program and his position allows him to write books, give motivational speeches, and I am sure he has bigger aspirations for the future for he and his family. Only he knows where the future will take him, his time at BB will not hurt him.

Opportunities will seek him out, and Dan will find ways to be successful.

choo choo

Don't want him to win, but wont be able to fault him if he does win. Him and Ian deserve it in the end, but since Ian hasn't won before and had to work hard against his lack of social game to get where he is, I want him to win in the end.

I don't think BB fame will have anything to do with his school's future popularity to be honest. BB is watched by many, but outside the BB world few know or really seem to give these people much attention. I doubt his "celebrity" will be a draw for the school he teaches or coaches at.

I rd wht people say and I say in my time tht it is hard for me to xplain how I feel. It is only for me tht I feel and say this way. I think no matter who do it lie to somebody to gain something it is wrong even in game. It is wrong to lie. I thnk tht karma will pay visit one day to anybody tht does tht no matter if it is shane or dan or dani or ian or anybody and me. I thnk wht happen to me is tht when I watched the show and I saw Shane hurt I looked to me not so much to them and I saw wrong in me for wanting wht was not so right so it is me tht I am looking to in the mirror. Not you and ntt them but nobody but to me. I think also tht may be one why so many people dont come here anymore it was so crowded but few people now. sorry if people get mad at wht I say but I say it for me tht to lie to someone is wrong no matter wht. I blieve tht in my heart and how my parents taugt me to be. no lie.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name