Dan, Week 11 (HoH - Part 1) 2nd Place $50,000

CeCiMom

Dan I was pretty meh about you coming back this season but seriously after tonight.......CHOO CHOO, my butt is firmly back back on the Dan train, best player EVER!!!

Personally, this is why watch this garbage every damn year, it's gotten far to kittens and rainbows the last few years, everyone voting the way the HOH wants, everyone afraid to make any moves or get blood on their hands.....GO DAN!!!

exactly. We used a record number of POV's this season and record number of blindsides and shifty moves. Kept us on our toes. I hated the idea you have to vote with the house trend.

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dan I was pretty meh about you coming back this season but seriously after tonight.......CHOO CHOO, my butt is firmly back back on the Dan train, best player EVER!!!

Personally, this is why watch this garbage every damn year, it's gotten far to kittens and rainbows the last few years, everyone voting the way the HOH wants, everyone afraid to make any moves or get blood on their hands.....GO DAN!!!

On this game you only go over the rainbow when you go to jury house. Brittany looked like Dorothy Gale the night she left.

Dan pulled it off again!! Did you notice how after the vote off he pulled Dani in a room; she started yammering and he said "sit down!", and down she went. We know who's in control of this house!! And I loved Brittney in the Jury House schooling Frank on "this is a game, Frank", when HE was yammering on about him being a God fearing young man, and what a dirty liar Dan is. Just shows, as Brittney said later, "Frank's social game sucks, and that's why everyone wanted him out" CHOO-CHOO

Me too Marty, I want blindsides and bloodshed man.......season 2 when Will and Boogie wanted Nicole gone, she went to everyone and flipped the whole house and the pawn went home......that is the kind of sh*t I want to see, none of this koombaya, lets hold hands and sing and play an honest game, blech!!!

On this game you only go over the rainbow when you go to jury house. Brittany looked like Dorothy Gale the night she left.

I thought Little Bo Peep myself lol

Meh... Brit tbh is clueless about BB... Janelle and Boogie had their own feud to deal with. Dan was sitting pretty. Remember that only Janelle suspected that the coaches would join the game... The reset was just rigged... it was obviously that AG pushed so Danielle would stay over Jojo...

Janelle wasn't the only one that suspected she was the first because she was fed a little information. the guy was a target from the get go ... It's so easy to just say his competition wasn't strong ... Some peeps just gotta accept he is the best CHOO CHOO ... The reset if anything saved Frank which at that point was bad news for Dan ... AG pushed for Danielle to stay? How so ... Everyone know Dani wasn't leaving lol

Imagine this season without Dan the entire time ... really! He made this season one of the best ... Most of us watch the show so see blind sides, backstabbing, drama etc ... I'd say Dan and his mist caused plenty of everything this season!

Thank You Dan!

Me too Marty, I want blindsides and bloodshed man.......season 2 when Will and Boogie wanted Nicole gone, she went to everyone and flipped the whole house and the pawn went home......that is the kind of sh*t I want to see, none of this koombaya, lets hold hands and sing and play an honest game, blech!!!

I thought Little Bo Peep myself lol

Exactly. This game has always been somewhat cut throat..so why do people get so offended when the houseguests play the game? Turn the chanel and watch Leave it to Beaver.

Anyways, I felt like DR/AG made sure Dan was safe throughout this whole season... They probably always pushed Dan's idea in the DR (Frank, Dani...).

Normally I would agree with you, because we know the DR gets involved in a lot of game play. The difference this year is...on most of Dan's moves, you could sit and watch him change these people mind. Dan changed Franks mind in one sitting that was less than an hour. Frank did not get up and go to the diary room. It didn't take 2 or 3 days for the plan to come together. It took him less than 4 hours to go from a dead man walking, to a woman who volunteered to be on slop for the rest of the season, agreeing to use the veto to take him off the block. It was like that the whole season. I think Dan knew the other players better than they knew themselves. He knew what buttons to push and when to push them.

Imagine this season without Dan the entire time ... really! He made this season one of the best ... Most of us watch the show so see blind sides, backstabbing, drama etc ... I'd say Dan and his mist caused plenty of everything this season!

Thank You Dan!

I can just see Dan's next book...."The Misting".

Janelle wasn't the only one that suspected she was the first because she was fed a little information. the guy was a target from the get go ... It's so easy to just say his competition wasn't strong ... Some peeps just gotta accept he is the best CHOO CHOO ... The reset if anything saved Frank which at that point was bad news for Dan ... AG pushed for Danielle to stay? How so ... Everyone know Dani wasn't leaving lol

Obviously there's a big Dan's fan base here so I'm not going to argue much about this. I've said this many times, Dan's gameplay is good, but the way he played was beyond dirty... I think after this season, no one will trust anyone in the house again lol... Don't act like you're a good Christian boy when you go around swearing on anything you can then go back on it. It's just annoying that people justify Dan's crappy moral b/c they're from his fan base. Just watch the audience's response on today's live show...

Trust me, I love watching big moves like the guy next door, but I just can't find myself justifying Dan's actions... I think if another HG pulled the "i swear on the bible" stunt, they would have been condemned... but since it's Dan, all is forgiven and it's just gameplay...

People are giving him way too much credit when he's playing against a season full of newbies. If AG made it clear that coaches will eventually enter the game, I bet Dan would have gone home. The twist worked perfectly for Dan and Frank (both AG's favs ofc).

Exactly. This game has always been somewhat cut throat..so why do people get so offended when the houseguests play the game? Turn the chanel and watch Leave it to Beaver.

OMG that cracked me up! Good one. :lol:

Thank You Dan!

ITA. This season was pretty boring in my opinion until Dan went on his mind bending rampage. He made the season. In my opinion, if they would have continued on with the coaches thing, this may have been the last season of BB.

Just watch the audience's response on today's live show...

There were plenty of people not clapping...even giving the thumbs down. And there are as many Dan haters here as there are Dan lovers. I did not want a coach to win this season but after he convinced Frank to get Jenn to take him off the block....major props to his game play.

Dan could mist me any day :wub:

Did anyone else notice when Dan and Danielle were in the HoH bed and he was talking to her about saving him with the PoV. If you watch closely... he squirts some mist from his eye... my daughters and I belly laughed when it happened! :lol2:

I have to give Dan props...

People used knowledge of how he played the game previously to advance their own game play.

Several wanted to be his Memphis and knew (or felt they knew) that Dan's F2 word had meant something .

They all knew that Dan was virtuous and a good catholic that would not do anything to tarnish his rep as a high school coach.

They all had info on Dan that they used for their own ends.

Dan simply fipped the script and used this to his advantage..so, I have to give him props.

Note: I respect Dan's game (this is a game) but I have to say there ain't no way, no how that you will ever get me to say he is the the Best BB player ever...for me it always was and will be Dr. Will (both BB2 and AllStars).

I wish everyone would stop saying that Dan "swore on the Bible"!!! He did not. He brought a Bible into the room with Frank and put it down. Dan knows the meaning of P E R C E P T I O N.

He did swear on the bible to Frank after his funeral. However, he only swore on the bible that what Dan was saying about the Quack Pack was true. He swore on Chelsea about the final 2 deal to Frank.

Dan has made this game so much more exciting than it would have been otherwise. I love that Captain America is gone and Dan is in the F3 with two people who would take him to the end (at least that's how it seems right now). I know he could still lose but if he gets to the F2 he is the best player ever, imo. No matter what the jury decides.

Loving Dan soooo much right now. :)

PS - What is with them not starting part 1 of the final HOH on the live show? Feeds are still down so I Imagine they are starting it but why are they blocking us? :(

He had AG / DR behind him and was their favorite HG in both seasons. Both seasons Dan was one of the first ones they talked about getting out then suddenly they changed their minds.

Also he's playing with people who were found and not true hardcore BB fans.

I get mad when a hg says BB found them online, a club or someplace else. How about the thousands of people who apply every season. Well maybe one or two that apply get in. Why apply when it's obvious they want people who don't know the game that well so they can get them to do what they want in the DR.

He had AG / DR behind him and was their favorite HG in both seasons. Both seasons Dan was one of the first ones they talked about getting out then suddenly they changed their minds.

Also he's playing with people who were found and not true hardcore BB fans.

I get mad when a hg says BB found them online, a club or someplace else. How about the thousands of people who apply every season. Well maybe one or two that apply get in. Why apply when it's obvious they want people who don't know the game that well so they can get them to do what they want in the DR.

Interesting point haha!

I wish everyone would stop saying that Dan "swore on the Bible"!!! He did not. He brought a Bible into the room with Frank and put it down. Dan knows the meaning of P E R C E P T I O N.

I kind of agree but I really don't care if he did or not. He's still playing the best game and at least he's not acting all high and mighty while he's lying like some of the other players (aka highhorse Frank).

Dan has made this game so much more exciting than it would have been otherwise. I love that Captain America is gone and Dan is in the F3 with two people who would take him to the end (at least that's how it seems right now). I know he could still lose but if he gets to the F2 he is the best player ever, imo. No matter what the jury decides.

Loving Dan soooo much right now. :)

PS - What is with them not starting part 1 of the final HOH on the live show? Feeds are still down so I Imagine they are starting it but why are they blocking us? :(

Maybe Dani is on a rampage O_O? Lol

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name