Ian, Week 11 (HoH - Part 2 & 3) WINNER OF BB14, $500,000

CeCiMom

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Note: If Ian was the Veteran player and Dan was a newbie. The jury would have rewarded Dan with the win. ;)

As far as we can see, Jenn was person who voted for Ian b/c Dan was a 2nd time winner. Stop using that as an excuse for Dan. I think Dan knows better that wasn't the main reason why he lost. He lost the social aspect of the game and failed to realize that there is a jury deciding the winner at the end.

If he knew he couldn't win, why not bring Boogie so the house will have to pick between to past winners. Saying Ian won b/c Dan was a past winner is BS...

As far as we can see, Jenn was person who voted for Ian b/c Dan was a 2nd time winner. Stop using that as an excuse for Dan. I think Dan knows better that wasn't the main reason why he lost. He lost the social aspect of the game and failed to realize that there is a jury deciding the winner at the end.

If he knew he couldn't win, why not bring Boogie so the house will have to pick between to past winners. Saying Ian won b/c Dan was a past winner is BS...

I don't think Boogie was an option - he was chillin' in his crib with his baby.

Bitter jury mostly and offering a chance for a young man to get a head start in life. I have no problem with Ian winning. I knew it would be a toss-up. What I can't understand is why you disregard the conversations of the jury members when they said they weren't giving the money to a past winner.

And yes even though Dan lost the big prize, we are still fans and can't wait to see him again on BB All Stars. :pixiedust:

Looks like some peeps on here have a serious case of sour grapes since their guy Dan didn't win.

ITA

I don't think Boogie was an option - he was chillin' in his crib with his baby.

Bitter jury mostly and offering a chance for a young man to get a head start in life. I have no problem with Ian winning. I knew it would be a toss-up. What I can't understand is why you disregard the conversations of the jury members when they said they weren't giving the money to a past winner.

And yes even though Dan lost the big prize, we are still fans and can't wait to see him again on BB All Stars. :pixiedust:

The jury was bitter and that something that Ian doesn't like. He was very vocal about winners that won because of Bitter Jury. He's name is now going to be added to the list. Since Dan didn't win I'm just thankful that it was Ian. If Danielle had of go into the Final 2 and won she would have been full of herself today.

The outdoor interviews Britney said Dan played a outstanding game. Disappointed in Jenn. I do like that Danielle voted for Dan because she pissed off now. She was on The talk today and was working the pissed off face for the viewers.

Well, despite the flowing tears and withered flowers and deeply upset and agitated people here, Ian will be paying taxes on the 500K so he has probably already moved on. Happily. Dan probably not so much. Maybe his next book will be How Not To Piss Off A Reality Show Jury.

Jenn was not the only one to say it. And he DID want to bring Boogie. He tried really hard to ( a ) get Boogie separated from Frank, ( b ) get the house to vote out Frank over Boogie when they were nominated together (sadly, Frank won the veto and that became impossible) and ( c ) get the coaches to align. Dan got that his chances were slim to none against a newbie with a jury full of newbies. Sadly the Booger was immune to the mist and too stupid to realize that sitting next to Dan at the end was probably HIS only shot at a win as well.

IMO, Ian won the money but Dan won the title.

Well, despite the flowing tears and withered flowers and deeply upset and agitated people here, Ian will be paying taxes on the 500K so he has probably already moved on. Happily. Dan probably not so much. Maybe his next book will be How Not To Piss Off A Reality Show Jury.

Ha :D!

Ian won because of a scientific FACT......the further away you are from MIST, the less it affects you.

Where I come from, unless you come in FIRST, you're a LOSER. Part of the "game" is playing FOR jury votes.....that should be in your strategy from day one, expecially if you're such an "amazing player". Dan spent the game, as HE said, knowing he couldn't beat the physical HGs OR the HGs good at puzzles, OR the HGs who had great social game, so he decided to try to do it by taking on the role of a scumbag (his words!), using his reputation as "honorable" to get him the win. Did it ever occur to anyone that these HGs just didn't think his GAMEPLAY warranted the win in the end. Certainly some of them are going to want to be on the side of Janelle, NOW, after HER commenting "that Dan should have won" but that was AFTER they voted.

Dan may have played what some think was the BEST GAME EVER but obviously it wasn't good enough to convince the JURY to vote for him (?) why not??? I thought he could convince ANYONE of ANYTHING (lol). Everyone applauded his magical powers during the game, if they were so magical, he would have convinced the jury to vote for him and he would have WON the game.

CONGRATS IAN!!!!!! Don't let the train riders get you down, you BEAT Dan and they are the "bitter" ones.

The way I see it, Dan did play a remarkable game no question about it. But how he choose to play the game was a double edged sword. He choose to play with the houseguests emotions to manipulate them into doing what he wanted and in turn stabbing them in the back. So why isn't it fair that the Jury can decide who wins the game based on there emotions? Part of the game is not only making big moves but making sure as you send each housegust out that door your not burning bridges either. That's where Dan screwed up in my opinion. Could he have done it another way and gotten as far? I guess we'll never know but it was up to him to make the case to the jury and he fell flat to me.

Ian on the other hand i think made big moves as well. He played a direct part in getting out Mike Boogie, Ashley, Frank and Jenn City. He saved himself from a likely eviction against Joe by winning the POV and winning HOH to secure his spot in the final 4. Not to mention leaving his original alliance to start the QP and being the mole which gave the QP vital info which helped their alliance get far in the game. Was it done in a dramatize fashion like hosting your own funeral? No, but he worked his butt off and it paid. Ian played a little dirty himself. His dirt wasn't as dirty and maybe a little more respectable in the Jury's eyes but I guess that's open to subjective interpretation .

It was definitely some bitter grapes in that Jury no doubt about it. That played a huge part in Dan coming in second but again he choose to play the game on emotions and emotions is what put him in second place. But I think Ian was just as deserving of the win he got last night. He played a great game and my hats off to him. Personally, I think this was probably the best F2 in BB history. Either could've won and it would be justified.

Here is an interview that Brit did on voting for Ian:

TheInsider.com: Were you surprised Ian won by so much?

Britney Haynes: I was not surprised. The thing about the jury is it always flips on somebody – this jury was never going to vote for Dan, whether he was up against Danielle or up against Ian. This was the most bitter jury in the history of juries. I am not kidding you, this jury hated Dan so bad. They could have Dan up against a bottle of ketchup and the bottle of ketchup would have won this game. The hatred of Dan was on a whole new level I've never seen. Bitter is an understatement.

Insider.com: So why did you vote for Ian?

Britney: I voted for Ian because I think he played a very good game. We were close in the house and obviously working together. He's a mega fan of the show, has an amazing attitude and was happy to be here every day. Every day in this house has been like a dream for him and winning BB is just making his whole life right now. Not for nothing, Dan played a great game, but he's won this game before. He's got half a mill in the bank and this was Ian's turn. Dan played a phenomenal game, but Ian played a winning game as well.

Britney Haynes: I was not surprised. The thing about the jury is it always flips on somebody – this jury was never going to vote for Dan, whether he was up against Danielle or up against Ian. This was the most bitter jury in the history of juries. I am not kidding you, this jury hated Dan so bad. They could have Dan up against a bottle of ketchup and the bottle of ketchup would have won this game. The hatred of Dan was on a whole new level I've never seen. Bitter is an understatement.

Britney: I voted for Ian because I think he played a very good game. We were close in the house and obviously working together. He's a mega fan of the show, has an amazing attitude and was happy to be here every day. Every day in this house has been like a dream for him and winning BB is just making his whole life right now. Not for nothing, Dan played a great game, but he's won this game before. He's got half a mill in the bank and this was Ian's turn. Dan played a phenomenal game, but Ian played a winning game as well.

There you go so Brit is a future Obama voter :D and it parallels to what Jenn City said.

For Ian, if he reads the forums. Get you a girl and swing. :D

[media=]

There you go so Brit is a future Obama voter :D and it parallels to what Jenn City said.

For Ian, if he reads the forums. Get you a girl and swing. :D

[media=]

Way to go Ian,Iam sure he will get a girl to go swinging with,it will be an eye opener for him :D

arrowhead thanks for the song LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!

The way I see it, Dan did play a remarkable game no question about it. But how he choose to play the game was a double edged sword. He choose to play with the houseguests emotions to manipulate them into doing what he wanted and in turn stabbing them in the back. So why isn't it fair that the Jury can decide who wins the game based on there emotions? Part of the game is not only making big moves but making sure as you send each housegust out that door your not burning bridges either. That's where Dan screwed up in my opinion. Could he have done it another way and gotten as far? I guess we'll never know but it was up to him to make the case to the jury and he fell flat to me.

Ian on the other hand i think made big moves as well. He played a direct part in getting out Mike Boogie, Ashley, Frank and Jenn City. He saved himself from a likely eviction against Joe by winning the POV and winning HOH to secure his spot in the final 4. Not to mention leaving his original alliance to start the QP and being the mole which gave the QP vital info which helped their alliance get far in the game. Was it done in a dramatize fashion like hosting your own funeral? No, but he worked his butt off and it paid. Ian played a little dirty himself. His dirt wasn't as dirty and maybe a little more respectable in the Jury's eyes but I guess that's open to subjective interpretation .

It was definitely some bitter grapes in that Jury no doubt about it. That played a huge part in Dan coming in second but again he choose to play the game on emotions and emotions is what put him in second place. But I think Ian was just as deserving of the win he got last night. He played a great game and my hats off to him. Personally, I think this was probably the best F2 in BB history. Either could've won and it would be justified.

Dan's downfall was that he did not play to the jury...he was awesome in his "big moves" but I knew in his moves jury would turn against him..that was just how they were....historically BB jury is not "bitter"...but BB14 they were! Sorry Dan...but Ian made big moves too...love him and so happy he took the $500k!

I can't believe how many people are ignoring all theses reports on how bitter the jury was, and that the newbies all agreed early in the season that there was no way they would let a coach win, especially one that had already won big brother. Ian played a good game, but there is no way someone can honestly say that Ian played the best game.

Oh and for some of you others saying how horrible Dan was to the Jury, Ian was just as bad, he screwed over every one of them outside of Brittany.

listen, Ian deserved the win, and his final speech to the jury was his cinch domino, he played a cleaner game and the jury was bitter, Dan was extreamly resourceful, but to me he overplayed it, and he was a tad full of himself at the end, I think he thought he had it in the bag, and I was not sure about the jury, but a 6-0 with it being in Ians favor says a lot, and Danielle? being the only one to vote for Dan, makes me laugh so much, I could not stand her and barely watched this season mostly because of her, so it cracked me up that she was his only vote, just sayin, just my take on it

listen, Ian deserved the win, and his final speech to the jury was his cinch domino, he played a cleaner game and the jury was bitter, Dan was extreamly resourceful, but to me he overplayed it, and he was a tad full of himself at the end, I think he thought he had it in the bag, and I was not sure about the jury, but a 6-0 with it being in Ians favor says a lot, and Danielle? being the only one to vote for Dan, makes me laugh so much, I could not stand her and barely watched this season mostly because of her, so it cracked me up that she was his only vote, just sayin, just my take on it

Naw Dan's fans are too bitter to accept that fact...

For Danl voting for Dan at the end was some fulfillment of her sense of who she was. It was an expression of her philosophy and identity. Every one of us has a bottom line on how far one goes for loyalty. Dan said he would have taken her to the final two. Ian's jaw dropped almost like Danl's when Dan voted out Shane.

Altho I am glad Ian won, I do wish he had shown that he was on to Dan and taken Danl. That would have been true mastery.

As for Dan irritating people and they do not know how to put a finger on it. Remember Dan said that he saw a lot of himself in Ian. Remember how awkward Ian was at the beginning? He figured out how to stop being that bad, but he was always marked as not really being IN like not one of the rest. Well I think Dan has always been that way and has compensated by getting himself into a position to coach the very people who did not accept him as a kid. So if you are one of the IN people and are irritated by the Dan's and Ian's of the world...that is what has gotten to you all this season. IMO

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name