Ian, Week 11 (HoH - Part 2 & 3) WINNER OF BB14, $500,000

CeCiMom

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was so happy for Ian tonight. I really in my gut felt he lost it, when he didn't evict dan when given the choice. I really felt that people would of voted Ian over Danielle as she was Dan's puppet all season. I guess I thought the jury would appreciate Dan's game play more than Ian's -- but make no mistake I felt that Ian had great game play this season .. he had to overcome so much to make it to the end. I thought that if he didn't evict "the best" people would reward Dan, glad I was wrong!!

But I was so so happy for Ian when he won. Ian isn't perfect (but neither is Dan) -- but I just felt like Ian earned it more somehow. I still like Dan, I still feel he pulled off a heck of a game this season -- I just didn't like how he played the game this season even if it was entertaining to watch.

I think it was smart/awesome of Ian to actually take Dan's grandfather's ring for collateral. If you notice, after Danielle left, Ian gave it back to Dan in the kitchen. I remember always thinking back to when Dan swore on all that stuff to Frank, why don't you take his wedding ring for collateral? Ian actually did... that's awesome. Now I'm wondering what would have happened if Dan won the HOH and evicted Ian.

There are so many great posts on here that I will not take up a page with quoting all of them. I was sad when Ian didn't evict Dan as I felt he would win hands down over Danielle. However, as with many, many times, Ian made the best choice. Loved watching him win over Dan. I did not appreciate Dan's game play this season. Swearing on the Bible and the names of all he loved only worked because the others thought it meant something to him, Ian didn't need to do that to win and there in lies my happiness. Go home Dan, I don't want to see you anymore than I do Jessie.

WTG IAN!!!!!!!!! :animated_wave::balloon3::balloon::balloon2::clap::grouphug: <----The Quack Pack!

Reasons that Ian was a better player this year than Dan, and deserved the win:

1) Dan was able to borrow from previous experience on how to play the game. Ian had to master the game on his own (even his coach spent his time with Frank instead of him).

2) A little back-stabbing is enough in Big Brother. Back-stabbing every player everyday is bad game-play. Dan became oblivious to jury votes when he knifed almost every jury member.

3) Ian is obviously better at comps than Dan (And when it came down to the comp that ends every season, that everyone should have prepared for, a comp that Dan could not throw, and it was just Ian and Dan, Ian proved he was the superior one at comps).

4) Some of Ian's best moves he did while masterfully flying under the radar. Everyone thought he was the house puppy while he engineered Boogie's eviction.

Really the only thing that Dan did better than Ian was playing the manipulation game (a valid strategy though it is). Ian did better in social game, playing for jury votes and comps.

Exactly how I feel. I would have voted for Ian. He was as bad as Dan in some ways but way smarter than Dan and not half as malicious.

Exactly how I feel. I would have voted for Ian. He was as bad as Dan in some ways but way smarter than Dan and not half as malicious.

So you don't think Shane would have voted Ian out ;) I think he would have done as Danni wanted so Dan saved Ian :D

So you don't think Shane would have voted Ian out ;) I think he would have done as Danni wanted so Dan saved Ian :D

Woulda, coulda, shoulda will get you a ticket to ride on a defunct choo-choo. The situation was what it was. And, I think (ROFL) that Dan's story was that he had to play the way that he played because they were smart and he couldn't win comps, etc....well, Ian played pretty dirty himself sometimes and yet and still won comps so he played all angles and he beat Dan. That's what happened. I am so sorry that so many of you think that Dan deserved to win the 500K and be declared the best ever but he did not and he won't be because Ian won. BB14 was bereft of a social game. Moral; if you are facing a trial by your peers; DO NOT piss-off the jury.

Okay. Looking to the future; what I hope to see is Dan return in All Stars. Does the mist have an expiration date? Will Dan be reuired to sign a disclaimer? :D

Howya, Dan.

Woulda, coulda, shoulda will get you a ticket to ride on a defunct choo-choo. The situation was what it was. And, I think (ROFL) that Dan's story was that he had to play the way that he played because they were smart and he couldn't win comps, etc....well, Ian played pretty dirty himself sometimes and yet and still won comps so he played all angles and he beat Dan. That's what happened. I am so sorry that so many of you think that Dan deserved to win the 500K and be declared the best ever but he did not and he won't be because Ian won. BB14 was bereft of a social game. Moral; if you are facing a trial by your peers; DO NOT piss-off the jury.

Okay. Looking to the future; what I hope to see is Dan return in All Stars. Does the mist have an expiration date? Will Dan be reuired to sign a disclaimer? :D

Howya, Dan.

It is really disturbing though that Jenn City and it seems the others actually thought Dan played a better game but since he had won the game before did not deserve the win. So Ian won without earning it. Obama would be proud of their decision :D

It is really disturbing though that Jenn City and it seems the others actually thought Dan played a better game but since he had won it before did not deserve it. So Ian won without earning it. Obama would be proud of their decision :D

They had the vote. You didn't. I didn't. That's the difference. It was pretty decisive and they didn't vote for Dan because he pissed them off. What? Danielle voted for Dan because the cerebrospinal fluid in her brain turned to glue and her meninges collapsed - overmisting?

I will say this. I spent a lot of time at Sisters of Mercy and if Dan won and made a donation no doubt his actions would have been excused. HA

They had the vote. You didn't. I didn't. That's the difference. It was pretty decisive and they didn't vote for Dan because he pissed them off. What? Danielle voted for Dan because the cerebrospinal fluid in her brain turned to glue and her meninges collapsed - overmisting?

I will say this. I spent a lot of time at Sisters of Mercy and if Dan won and made a donation no doubt his actions would have been excused. HA

Oh I think the Sisters of Mercy would accept any legal money ;)

So they based their decision not on Dan's gameplay but their own emotion that they got took and that Dan had won before :D

Oh I think the Sisters of Mercy would accept any legal money ;)

So they based their decision not on Dan's gameplay but their own emotion that they got took and that Dan had won before :D

That's how I see it (both instances). It would have behooved Dan to have considered the possibility that having won already, he might not want to hand them the salt.

Ian probably has man boobs from the medicine he has to take for his mental disorder. ;)

Ian claims he has no mental disorder and takes no medication. So no he is just unfortunate in his body type. He for sure needs to keep his butt crack covered, that is truly gross!

As I said, I wish all of you and most of you are Americans, would just get over whatever you think looks gross whether it is hairy-ness or baldness or lumps of fat or cellulite. People look different and if one's difference falls into the ugly category well put a burkha on and keep me from feeling nausea at the sight of you. I have never seen an ugly person until they open their mouths and show their soul to be prejudiced and stupid with canned society promoted aesthetics.

As I said, I wish all of you and most of you are Americans, would just get over whatever you think looks gross whether it is hairy-ness or baldness or lumps of fat or cellulite. People look different and if one's difference falls into the ugly category well put a burkha on and keep me from feeling nausea at the sight of you. I have never seen an ugly person until they open their mouths and show their soul to be prejudiced and stupid with canned society promoted aesthetics.

If I was from mars I would still hate looking at slabs of fat, hairy butt cracks and man boobs. I constantly tell my husband he needs a bra if he goes shirtless. I am old with old skin and you would never see me prancing around in mini skirts, short shorts, tank tops or crop tops. I think people have a responsibility to be self aware and cover up accordingly. If not they deserve what they get. It has nothing to do with "society promoted aesthetics" for me I personally find it repulsive. I also find you to be one of the more prejudiced, on here. I think you might need to look at your"prejudiced, and stupid soul." ( your words not mine). Judge not lest ye be judged. You seem to think people shouldn't have opinions, and if they do and state them they are stupid and have bad souls. I say to each his own. You hate bad opinions, I hate ugly bodies! Oh and by the way I am originally from Japan! : )

Ian claims he has no mental disorder and takes no medication. So no he is just unfortunate in his body type. He for sure needs to keep his butt crack covered, that is truly gross!

Highly recommend a Pawleys Island Hammock for Ian ;) and the girls should have shaved that rather then under his arms :D

Howya, Dan.

:)

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name