Danielle, Week 11 - Evicted 9/19, 3rd Place

CeCiMom

Janelle watched the show . . . remember? She knows what Danielle did. And if Danielle didn't want repercussions from her blatant lies that she fed to all the HGs and America, then she shouldn't have lied or better than that - not gone on the show in the first place. Janelle just called her on it.

I'm not saying that Janelle can't call Dani out. I'm saying that as a 3 time player Jani knows what it's like when you get out of the house, especially as a female in regards to all the haters. As along time Jani fan I believe she came across as a bitch for calling out Dani on TV. I have no problem if she would have done it in private.

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read Danielle is not going to the party that is going on right now because she wants to avoid the negativity. I thought she couldn't wait to get to a club and dance. Oh reality must really be hitting her and not in a good way.

Possible that Shane didn't attend the wrap.

Both Shane and Danielle arrived after all and they are acting like a couple. Shane confuses me. Dani said she will be in Vermont soon lol

Danielle must have drugged or bribed Shane because he is acting really into Danielle. Oh and watching Shane still be so bitter about Dan is making him look like such a tool.

Both Shane and Danielle arrived after all and they are acting like a couple. Shane confuses me. Dani said she will be in Vermont soon lol

Danielle must have drugged or bribed Shane because he is acting really into Danielle. Oh and watching Shane still be so bitter about Dan is making him look like such a tool.

oh gawd...LOL..yep Shane is broke & CooCoo4CocoaPuffs has Granny's $$ in the bank. She won't let present "catch" off the leash for a minute.

Superpass Cast Party Pic

http://t.co/ZiBRIs7E

It looked to me like CBS grabbed their big guns (Jeff and Jordan) and got them to drag Shane and Danielle to the party. Unfortunately, it doesnt look like Danielle has learned anything after being out of the house. She is still carrying on...a little humility would have gone a long way with me but she had none. She and Shane are quite bitter.

It looked to me like CBS grabbed their big guns (Jeff and Jordan) and got them to drag Shane and Danielle to the party. Unfortunately, it doesnt look like Danielle has learned anything after being out of the house. She is still carrying on...a little humility would have gone a long way with me but she had none. She and Shane are quite bitter.

Well said. Wondering what award those two may receive.

I'm so happy that Danielle got kicked out at Final 3. Got no where near the money.

Loved the look on her face when Frank won the FF.

She was working her pissed off face on The Talk today. CBS better not let Shane and Danielle on the Amazing Race. I can see her faking a showmance to try to become the next Jeff and Jordan. She'll never replace Jordan.

I have been pretty hard on Danielle, and I am not becoming a fan anytime soon. But I can forgive alot of her behavior since leaving the BB house, as immature and shell shocked. Shane is being a guy who is probably getting a little or a lot of action that he's been wanting, relieving stress and working through their anger. Good luck to them, don't expect her to become self aware any time soon.

Well said. Wondering what award those two may receive.

after seeing their interview at the party I see they are both stupid, bitter, and delusional and it turns out they are perfect for each other

Dani has only been out of the house for about 30 hours. She hasn't even had a chance to decompress yet. Shane said he was in sequester since he was evicted. The only time he was able to talk to the jury was the round table. I'm sure once they get a chance to get away they will be fine. Some of the jury members have been out of the house for a while and they are still bitter. Why can they be bitter and not Shane and Dani.

With that being said, when Dani and Shane were being interviewed at the superpass party it did sound like Shane just expected everyone to give him the $500,000.00 just because he really needed the money.

after seeing their interview at the party I see they are both stupid, bitter, and delusional and it turns out they are perfect for each other

I was thinking the same exact thing. They are both acting bitter and need to just get over it and realize other people were there to play their own game and not to hand them (Danielle/Shane) the game. Shane says Dan cost him $500K - maybe, maybe not. But, since when was it Dan's responsibility to make sure Shane made enough money to pay his "overdue bills" and get his parents out of debt? And Danielle says she is so mad at Dan and doesn't know if she'll ever talk to him again (Dan should be so lucky).

My prediction: Shane and Danielle give this thing a try but when Danielle mentions she wants to move to Vermont, he freaks out and cuts it off completely. Danielle holds onto her anger at Dan until she realizes he doesn't care as much as she cares - she'll be trying to get Dan's number and inviting herself to Michigan for a visit in no time.

Watching her at last night's party was truly nauseating. I understand Shane's bitterness, and think it is refreshing to see, but this thing of them being a couple was difficult to watch. They are so not compatible in so many ways, but behaved as if they were falling in love. She even implied that they would be having sex later. *gag* But anyway, Shane will make a huge mistake if he does go through with a relationship with her. Hopefully he'll look at the flashbacks and realize she's not wrapped too tight, and move on. I'm sure there are plenty of great women in his area who would love to go out with him. And I agree....He should forgive Dan later, but never have anything to ever do with him again.

I don't really care what Janelle thinks about anything. As far as I'm concerned, Janelle has been given way too many shots at BB and came up short each time so she should move on and sell some Mary Kay and leave BB to the people who know how to play the game.

As for Shane and Danielle being bitter......Shane is probably dreading the return to the real world for obvious reasons and Danielle's real world probably doesn't exist as most of us know it so heaven help them both. Dan used them both and with very little effort which doesn't say much about either of them or Dan, in my opinion. That said, nobody could expect Dan not to reach for opportunity when it was served to him on a silver platter. So there is that side to it, as well. I do believe that Dan could have beat Shane as F2 - despite what Britney says (I am liking Britney right now but she's another I-know-everything-about BB-except-how-to-win) but he would have had to circumvent the Danielle/Shane thing and that was chancy. Shane was totally unprepared to play Big Brother successfully. He should have done his homework. Life is tough, Shane. Get yourself an agent, let them clean you up and make some money modeling/acting. You are perfect for Hollywish, CA.

As for Danielle, I've said that she will be fine and I suspect that she will be. I don't really care. I wish them all well. It was kind of fun. Thanks, Danielle, you wackadoo you!

Dani has only been out of the house for about 30 hours. She hasn't even had a chance to decompress yet. Shane said he was in sequester since he was evicted. The only time he was able to talk to the jury was the round table. I'm sure once they get a chance to get away they will be fine. Some of the jury members have been out of the house for a while and they are still bitter. Why can they be bitter and not Shane and Dani.

With that being said, when Dani and Shane were being interviewed at the superpass party it did sound like Shane just expected everyone to give him the $500,000.00 just because he really needed the money.

Despite possibly feeling bitter, the other houseguests at the party were laughing and having a good time. Shane and Danielle had to be dragged there and were a bunch of whiny, bitter, sad sacs during the interview. They seem to be the only two that don't realize their summer was spent playing a game, not at a job to pay their bills and not a dating show to meet a mate. They can be bitter, no one is saying they can't, but to me their attitude and how they are handling the situation shows me a lot about their character and so now did I not only not like them in the house, I don't like them out of the house either.

Dan was attentive to Danielle for a considerable period of time. They were together constantly. That situation seldom happens in real life - nothing to do but be together. It would be easy to develop a crush on someone assiduously mindful of your moods, wants and needs. Especially so, if that person is devious and planets cleverer than you.

Dan picked the right sidekick but I don't believe for a second that he cared for Danielle. I believe that Dan realizes the situation with Danielle but Dan wanted the money and nothing else mattered; no matter what he says.

Hey slimcruz no matter what he says? LMAO that is exactly what he said.. just reminding the rest who may have forgotten in the mist.

You really think that after tonight episode? LOL! He had no intention of bringing her to the F2... He 'might' have threw the 3rd part of the final HoH (we don't know for sure, so if that was his intention he already backstabbed Danielle once again after she threw the 1st part hoh for him).

Now say he didn't threw the final part tonight: if he was going to bring her to the f2, why didn't he tell her about his promise with Ian? Danielle was shocked when Ian exposed Dan's secret deal with him. Promising on his grandfather's golden cross...

Till the end, Dan was loyal to NO ONE... not even to Danielle or Ian.

Agreed Dan not loyal to anyone, but he would definitely have taken Danl to f2 because he knew he would win. He knew he could not win against Ian. If I am sure of anything this I am certain of about this man in this game and how the jury viewed him and Danl. His better play would have won out against the bitter jury because Danl was not a good game player, she just got lucky to get dragged along by a coach who saw her as the most malleable loyal person in there. Dan used Danl it is not using someone to allow them to use you. When the coaching ended, it did not end for Danl and Dan knew she wanted a man to lean on and would do his bidding under the guise that he was her coach. What a fairy tale she went for.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name