Danielle, Week 11 - Evicted 9/19, 3rd Place

CeCiMom

I think she'd have better luck with Ian by reminding him that long before he had a deal with Dan the newbies agreed to stick together to get the coaches out. I think she could convince him that if he CHOSE to take Dan the jury would be pissed that he took the coach over the newbie and they'd give it to Dan just because of that.

Also the Britney thing - watching the flashback and at the end of the convo she says "You have to think how Britney will react. She hates him (Dan)". She should have taken that one step further and asked Ian if he really thinks he'd have Brit's vote at the end if he kept Dan over Danielle? Does he really think he'd have Britney's vote if Britney knows they'd been "looking out for each" since week whatever when Britney's last words to Ian were to get out Frank then Dan?

I think she could have convinced Ian to throw the last part to Dan if she'd gone that route.

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watching her with Dan right now is disgusting. Talking in that baby voice, telling him that she loves like family :rolleyes: She was trying to get him to say it back and he told her to "quit fishing". I still can't believe that she doesn't ever feel a fool when Dan calls her out on her weird behaviors, she just keeps on at them. I hope I never see this nutcase again after Wed.

I too hope to never see her again. She's one of those "any port in the storm" girls....any man will do. What a real douche. I think Dan is handling it real well, though...not getting ANYWHERE near her. So obvious she's flirting like crazy. Dan's wife has nothing to worry about with this scumbag of a little baby talking girl.

I really dislike this girl. Her flirting w/Dan last night was gross!!! Does she not have any shame at all ?? Dan has talked all the time about his wife and how much he loves her and her comes Dani w/her full on flirt session. Even said she woulg only do BB again if Dan was playing also. She wouldnot stay in BB house if Dan was not there. I can hardly wait for this girl to leave my tv forever.

I would like to know how she is going to get Shane not to vote for Ian if he and Dan make it to the finale when Shane told Jeff in his interview that he will never speak to Dan again.......that would take a little more convincing than a comercial break..... She just gave Dan an out of taking her when she told him she has accepted that she is not making it to the final 2.

I have turned the feeds off a dozen or so times, because I can't stand her voice, her crying, annoying mannerism she has....But the worse is her eating her cereal, chop, chop, chop, and the way she has her head practicaly in the bowl.....MANNERS DANI

Dani your going home, and hope you learn something about yourself, you are nothing special. Grow up!

What's wrong with Danielle! She has totally lost it this week. Does she have no insight or what? First, Shane is going to freak when he hears how she talks about him doing what she says, like he is her patsy and can't think for himself. He needs to run from the hills when she gets out. And I feel terrible for her parents they must be so embarrassed. She says she isn't mean but she has been talking terribly about her father all season. She seems to lie a lot too, I'm just glad Dan calls her out. And what's with the hypocritical speeches she is giving Ian about lying to her about a final 2 deal when she had no intentions of ever taking him. Her preferred choices were Dan and Shane not Ian, why is it wrong for Ian to have a preferred choice. Her campaigning also sucks, how does she think threatening, lying, and bullying Ian is ever going to get him to take her to final 2. Her behavior is so unbecoming, cruel, and makes her look really stupid. I use to like her and feel sorry for her for being so naive with Dan, but she has lost it big time.

I have turned the feeds off a dozen or so times, because I can't stand her voice, her crying, annoying mannerism she has....But the worse is her eating her cereal, chop, chop, chop, and the way she has her head practicaly in the bowl.....MANNERS DANI

Dani your going home, and hope you learn something about yourself, you are nothing special. Grow up!

OMG she is the loudest eater EVER!!! Sooooo gross!!! LOL

She was telling Dan about her ex boyfriend that cheated on her with 8 room-mates. Then she had to go though testing for a period after that. :huh:

And she's now saying she has to have surgery when she gets out and will take two weeks off. This girl is more than delusional....she's scary.

I read that she said her sister has cancer and has to have chemo.

I don't know about that but I heard her tell Dan that she has scar tissue from her implant that has to be removed. The first time she told the story though she said it was NOT cancerous, just scar tissue. Dan flat out asked if there was a chance it could be cancerous and she told him no it was just scar tissue.

Listening to her at night jutifying how much more worthy she is to be F2 "I have had to fight since day1" says she. It all makes sense now. The lunacy, the insecurity, the me me me attitude, the acne, the baby voice. SHE IS RACHEL IN DISGUISE!

I might trade Danielle for Rachel >.<

BB5 the "nerd herd" had grand delusions about themselves while in the house. Once out of the house they burrowed deep & out of sight. Assuming Danielle will do the same. ......Shane will remain clueless til the end of time.

Just an opinion.

Listening to her at night jutifying how much more worthy she is to be F2 "I have had to fight since day1" says she. It all makes sense now. The lunacy, the insecurity, the me me me attitude, the acne, the baby voice. SHE IS RACHEL IN DISGUISE!

Hey now! You've gone a bit too far. Leave Rachel out of this, lol. :P

I think we all forget that these folks are in a petri dish. How Danl reacts to this situation does have a relation to who she is outside of it, but it surely magnifies her somewhat manic flip flops. She knows Shane is not real, but in this place, he feels real and like a safe place. Losing him, and having Dan blindside her put an extreme anxiety on her. She has come off of that loss with a lot of tears, and on a few occassions, even shows that she has strength and awareness that is not just Dan manipulated. She did say that were it up to her, she would take Ian. Since she has known that it will not be up to her, she has been trying to work the two who are going to get to choose. She does Dan's work on Ian, and she acts the obedient student to Dan. These roles suit her dependency training as a Sourthern female. On the other hand, she has the capacity to hold a position of responsibility as a nurse, so she is no ditzy dame. Both of these sides of her surface depending both on her strategy and on her reactivity. One is logical and the other not. I think the viewers seem not to be able to see these two realities that struggle in her. And yes her whining is annoying and I am irritated by all the crying because I just think about how burning and stuffed up I feel when I cry. So of course I avoid doing so, but that takes a control that she has not been encouraged to grab.

She's lost any control she had in this game. First, she lost Shane who she could wind up and he'd do what she wanted. Since Ian won the second competition and there's a chance that she might not get in the F2, her colors are showing. She was really angry with Ian . . . that was not staged. I think Ian held his composure against her. I know my reaction would have been totally different :fish:

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name