Danielle, Week 11 - Evicted 9/19, 3rd Place

CeCiMom

HUH???? Joystick, what you have described is how SOME sports players who don't believe they can win a game with SKILL use "trash talk" to get into other players heads.......it's not condoned or considered as you explained "mental game", it's a bottom of the barrel, last resort play and players who use it are shunned in the real sports world. On the other hand, of course, it's admired on BB.

Have you ever watched open mike on NFL ;) It is funny.

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw where she had said she modeled for a Harley Davidson Calendar but I could never find her picture. The only picture I saw was one of her standing in behind a Harley in front of the factory sign. That didn't seem like a picture that would go on a calendar imo.

Here are some modeling photos and Danni is very photogenic. But of course nowhere near the league Kara is in :D

http://www.exploreta...niellemurphree2

HUH???? Joystick, what you have described is how SOME sports players who don't believe they can win a game with SKILL use "trash talk" to get into other players heads.......it's not condoned or considered as you explained "mental game", it's a bottom of the barrel, last resort play and players who use it are shunned in the real sports world. On the other hand, of course, it's admired on BB.

Shunned? Please! Like you know what's said by the players in a football game or a baseball game. They talk trash all the time. I think it's expected. Not everything is honorable and fair in the "real" world. They will use whatever they can to distract or upset another player.

Here are some modeling photos and Danni is very photogenic. But of course nowhere near the league Kara is in :D

http://www.exploreta...niellemurphree2

Yes I saw some of these photographs when I was looking for the calendar pictures and I see the one with the Harley. Some of the photos are good but I see why she's been practicing her duck face - lots of those on here :)

I am not sure where you get that ideal from. It may be shunned in t-ball, but from high school on up, players talk a lot of smack. Coaches use any derogatory words of their opponents to motivate their own players. They put up huge banners in their locker rooms so that their players will see what their opponents have said about them. I am not sure of what you know about "the real sports world".

Other than having grown up in the "real" sports world, (2 brothers at the college level coaches) I guess I'll never know as much as you

There are always players who talk smack on & off the field.......and certainly coaches who don't hav.e natural motivational skills must have to result to banners of smack talk in their locker rooms........I've heard of such things but also know, since I've never experienced it, that it's possible to win without going into the gutter to do it.

Certainly bad coaching can produce winners.....my point is so can good coaching. It's all in the eye of the beholder and IF winning is your ONLY goal, IMO, you should NOT be a coach at ANY level.. Certainly, harder to win with skill than mind games but I get why some ppl believe winning at any cost is OK.......just not my belief.

Why does BB allow Dani to threaten Ian that she will tell the jury lies about him.

If this is coaching to win then it's coaching how to lie and bully a person and make them clearly upset.

I bet Dan was bullied as a kid and enjoys having Dani do his dirty work Dan is such a @ussy.

Dan grew up in a house with 2 females and no father figure.......he obviously learned how to manipulate women but not much about being a real man with honesty and integrity..........BB was and always will be a show that shows us the true character of the HGs, no matter how some viewers try to change that by excusing or trying to convince others that anyone has a different personality outside the BB house, in the real world. What you see is who they are, which was the intent.

Listening to Danielle tonight is almost funny, she is so put upon, why she thinks she has magic powers over Shane......I am just being "honest" with you....crap she was a willing participant in so much of the manipulations, I almost wish Ian would give it back to her. Bring on the booze!!

I'm guessing you have never played sports, trash talk is not only common but constant, especially the higher level you get to. Look into the NBA, Jordan, Reggie Miller, Isiah Thomas, and Larry Bird were all known as some of the worst in the history of the game, and all 4 are hall of famers.

She thinks that Ian is stupid and does not see that she is trying to get him to let Dan win the HOH part 3. Her argument makes no sense and I loved when Ian rolled his eyes at her. LOL She is just digging her grave if Ian wins part 3.

I loved it when he was swinging on his hammock, muttering and then said "I don't take kindly to threats from anyone". I thought good for you Ian. Let that twit stew in her own juices.

Watching her with Dan right now is disgusting. Talking in that baby voice, telling him that she loves like family :rolleyes: She was trying to get him to say it back and he told her to "quit fishing". I still can't believe that she doesn't ever feel a fool when Dan calls her out on her weird behaviors, she just keeps on at them. I hope I never see this nutcase again after Wed.

BB doesn't stop Dani because, IT'S NOT AGAINST THE RULES.

TRUE but if AG thought it were helping people like Joe or Jo Jo then it might be different because I doubt they would want them in the end. But they have it hard for Dan so if it benefits him it doesn't matter.

Dani is making it so obvious that she forgot about Shane and now has eyes for Dan. She will let a man sh!t all over her just to get a little attention. Dan lies to her and laughs in her face and she all goo goo ga ga over him.

Dani is making it so obvious that she forgot about Shane and now has eyes for Dan. She will let a man sh!t all over her just to get a little attention. Dan lies to her and laughs in her face and she all goo goo ga ga over him.

I don't know how she will survive outside of the house since the men won't be locked in and will be able to RUN

God I wish Ian would just give it to Danielle... but he is too nice. Her arguments and complaints are absurd. I wish he would tell her to shut up... she would have took Shane over him (Ian) and now she is mad that he teamed up with Dan? I wish he would tell her that she is the dumb B!tch that gave the POV to Dan when it served her no benefit whats so ever.

I really hope Dan wins the HOH and stabs Danielle in the back... screw it Dan you already did it to everyone else, why not Danielle. That would be epic!

Watching her with Dan right now is disgusting. Talking in that baby voice, telling him that she loves like family :rolleyes: She was trying to get him to say it back and he told her to "quit fishing". I still can't believe that she doesn't ever feel a fool when Dan calls her out on her weird behaviors, she just keeps on at them. I hope I never see this nutcase again after Wed.

I really hope Chelsea doesn't have a pet rabbit

Dan's lies-----"great skill". "magical misting", "amazing persuasion"

Dani's lies---"sick", "stupid","messy"

:animated_bouncy:

Yep! Why would she tell dan that if ian voted her out she would get everyone to vote for dan! Um u are in a game! Why would u give a competitor reasons to cut u! That is a plus for dan! Smh! Cant wait to see her go! Although cant stand ian! But she is way over the top! Especially about shane! Brit has already gotten to shane!

Yep! Why would she tell dan that if ian voted her out she would get everyone to vote for dan! Um u are in a game! Why would u give a competitor reasons to cut u! That is a plus for dan! Smh! Cant wait to see her go! Although cant stand ian! But she is way over the top! Especially about shane! Brit has already gotten to shane!

LOL... ITA... I have no idea why this girl is making it easier for Dan to cut her (or throw the HoH for Ian)... She is one of the worst F3 to play this game...

Dani should so be throwing Dan under the Big Bus and playing nice with Ian if she wants him to take her to F2 and not Dan. She has so much info on Dan and she does have girlie ways she could bust on Ian. Oh wait we are talking about Dani, she probaly has lived her life whining and throwing hissy fits to get her way. What did she do when she lost pageants or only got an alternate?

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name