Danielle, Week 11 - Evicted 9/19, 3rd Place

CeCiMom

I like her less and less each day. And, it has nothing to do with her elaborate stories/lies... it's her narcissism that drives me nuts!!!

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me too, Cecimom. I especially hate the way she is setting Ian up.

Actually, if Dan wins final comp I would not be surprised at all if Dan screwed Dani just for the hell of it. Although he probably won't.

Also if Dani and Shane had a child it would be below average intelligence.

Also if Dani and Shane had a child it would be below average intelligence.

Dani's Mommy and baby playtime bonding would be in front of a mirror doing make-up and pageant smiling/posing. I could see her as crazy pageant mom with a kid in Toddlers and Tiaras, be it a girl or a boy.

I like her less and less each day. And, it has nothing to do with her elaborate stories/lies... it's her narcissism that drives me nuts!!!

Ditto!!! I listened to her today take a simple conversation she had with Britney weeks ago and retell it as if it was a knock out drag down fight where she REALLY put Britney in her place. Dan was like "I'm surprised you guys could still be friends after that." Dani says "Oh that's just the way I am ... I get along with everybody."

Gag!!

To listen to her talk, every girl in that house had something nasty to say about her yet she just remained sweet as pie. In reality, from what I saw on the feeds, the guys had far more nasty things to say about her behind her back and the girls tended to stick up for her quite a bit. This girl is twisted for sure.

I have barely watched this season, and mainly because of Danielle, she is a disgusting nut job, I cannot take it that Dan, who I like would take her to the finale, I cannot watch this train wreck, it is like the Maggie win for me, I still get sick when I think of Maggie and her winning, and I would really feel just as bad if Danielle got 2nd place, she does not deserve it at all, but Ian does, and so I doubt I will watch, I will just come here to see what happened, unless that is that Dan and Ian are in the finale, then I will watch it

Dan, meet Dani.......who's playing who? She wanted Shane out because she knew she couldn't beat him and OMG what if HE won the money....HE would have run off as fast as he could. Now, IF she wins, he may come panting at her feet to see if she keeps thei bargain and throws him a bone. The crying was real, she really wants Shane to think she's sad.

Possible that you are right.

I have barely watched this season, and mainly because of Danielle, she is a disgusting nut job, I cannot take it that Dan, who I like would take her to the finale, I cannot watch this train wreck, it is like the Maggie win for me, I still get sick when I think of Maggie and her winning, and I would really feel just as bad if Danielle got 2nd place, she does not deserve it at all, but Ian does, and so I doubt I will watch, I will just come here to see what happened, unless that is that Dan and Ian are in the finale, then I will watch it

Wise Dan would take Dani to F2. He is aware that the jury is sick of Dani. Ian is a favorite with the jury.

I agree Dani knew what was going to happen and agreed to it. As far as Dan, yes he is ruthless. He sworn many times. Everytime he did use his bible and wife, he told the truth. example when he said he did not throw Frank and Boogie under the bus. he used his bible and wife. when he said that he will take dani to f2, he swore on his wife. any other time, he did not use bible or wife. let be real. I know shane said that he used his wife name for f3, but he did not. unless it was a different bb. I know it's a game but is as much as real life. you get cutthroat person just like dan in the real world. What Dan did was slick but it does make me change my mind against him or give Shane a sympathy vote. Dan never attack anyone personally. i.e. boogie. frank lying to himself thinking he was honest, brittney pretty much backstab anyone&everyone. Jenn was delusional thinking she played the game. Joe pretty much lie to everyone about the other person if you had the weekly power. Ian is evil. Boogie is discussing. Wil is liar. Willie is nut job. Ashley is slick & delusional. Shane is a user. Uses anyone feelings to get further in the game included Joe, Brittney, & Dani. Shane even threw britney under the bus. Dani is not that innocent. Let's be real folks. Dan played the game. Brittney said it best when she said this is not Suzie high horse game. This is BB. If you can't take it, don't join it.

Ha - I still get sick when I think of Maggie winning, too!

I really hope Dan realizes the plan to get Ian to throw the last comp. isn't going to work so, he can tell Danielle to stop with this bull crap.

I've not been a big fan of Ian's (but, I think Dan and Ian are the two i've most wanted to see win this season.) and I didn't feel bad for Janelle, Boogie, Frank or Shane when they were blind-sided.

I also, haven't felt Ian needed to be nurtured or coddled at any point in this game until tonight. When it comes to yelling and screaming at someone with gaming threats, it goes too far, imo. She could have just as easily gave him all that information about tainting the jury and he better not take Dan, etc. etc. without the bullying him. Imo

My attitude previously with Ian is he knew what he was getting into and he shouldn't have been on the show if he couldn't handle it but, for some reason it just seems unneccessarily cruel to put him through this... and I guess as I think about it the difference is that this plan isn't going to work and so there's no point to it all.

What is sad is that this is all an act that her and Dan are doing, but it is crazy ass stuff to me. Ian does not respond well to people that piss him off. He stood up to Frank so he is not afraid of Danielle, but hell I am. She may be acting but you can see the crazy in her eyes. I hope we don't see her in the dark with a knife over Dan or Ian's bed! LOL Kick the crazy b((ch out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, Danielle took it a step too far. The good news is that Dan could throw it to Ian and Ian will still probably take him to F2. Danielle might actually convince Shane to vote for Dan which works for me. But between myself and my daughter watching Danielle yell at Ian... we both think she is a royal b*tch.

I really hope Dan realizes the plan to get Ian to throw the last comp. isn't going to work so, he can tell Danielle to stop with this bull crap.

I've not been a big fan of Ian's (but, I think Dan and Ian are the two i've most wanted to see win this season.) and I didn't feel bad for Janelle, Boogie, Frank or Shane when they were blind-sided.

I also, haven't felt Ian needed to be nurtured or coddled at any point in this game until tonight. When it comes to yelling and screaming at someone with gaming threats, it goes too far, imo. She could have just as easily gave him all that information about tainting the jury and he better not take Dan, etc. etc. without the bullying him. Imo

My attitude previously with Ian is he knew what he was getting into and he shouldn't have been on the show if he couldn't hanle it but, for some reason it just seems unneccessarily cruel to put him through this... and I guess as I think about it the difference is that this plan isn't going to work and so there's no point to it all.

I agree. What is it they say about bullies, they are insecure. That fits Dani. I feel bad for her. I do not approve of the way she has acted, but it was going to catch up with her eventually and when it did it was going to be painful.

Looks like it will get worse before it gets better, since likely Shane will not be as interested in her as she is in him.

Still, she is so young and she just got to be on BB until the finale. Good for her. A lot of people would like that opportunity. I hope she at least tries to make the most of her last few days of great publicity!

I've seen the video's of Dani's morning make-up ritual....practicing her smile and all. Did the other HG see all of this? I know one time Brit told her to leave the eye liner off today or something like that. Never saw where any comments were made about her make up thing?

I totally dislike Dani and her screaming at Ian last night was uncalled for. She is BIGGER than him and therefore was really threatening to him. She has NO power over the jury. Dan, as an educator of young people should be ashamed of himself for his part in this bullying of Ian. I hope Dan throws 3rd part and he (Ian) gets to tell Dani..."get to stepping!!!!!". The jury will hear it and totally laugh at bully girl. She needs a shrink really bad if she believes all the lies she told this siummer. I do know that she thinks of herself as "a legend in the BB house". Far from it Dani.... I do hope you get help for your problems. But, that said.....GO IAN!!!!!

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name