Casting Link on CBS for next season

blhamman

I just tried to access the casting link for Big Brother at CBS.com and it popped up a login box that said, and I quote, "The server bigbrothercasting.tv at Coming Soon requires a username and password."

Could this possibly mean they are updating the page at the moment for the next season of casting?

maybe next year they hire a monkey to pick the people

LOL I bet we would get some interesting house guests.....

No more all stars the returning hgs from the past 2 years is enough we want all new people.... I think this season would have turned out so different without the coaches. Frank I think would have been a fan favorite if Boogie hadn't gotten a hold of him and I think Danielle would have been axed a long time ago with Shane.

NO MORE RE-USED HOUSE GUESTS...Once their out, their out PLEASE....

I agree! And no more "finds" on FB or in bars or bachelor rejects. Just a house full of people who went to a casting call or sent in a tape, people who may not be fans, but who have at least heard of the show. Surely out of all the people who apply there are 16 people who are a mix of weird, crazy, outrageous, irritating, mean, loud and yes, even a couple who may be boring. Give us new people to love or hate.

I would not mind seeing some of the people who were evicted on day 1 get another chance.

There are a lot of posts going around yt and cbs about this haha. I would love to see something like that happen :D! However, please don't mix this group with the newbies... I hate when the house starts out with a set alliance already...

There are a lot of posts going around yt and cbs about this haha. I would love to see something like that happen :D! However, please don't mix this group with the newbies... I hate when the house starts out with a set alliance already...

I think they prob have enough to make an entire household of first day evictees to make up a house. It would be funny and would not make for an auto alliance as you point out.

• 2 weeks later...

I think they prob have enough to make an entire household of first day evictees to make up a house. It would be funny and would not make for an auto alliance as you point out.

I would not watch that season...The still qualify as used...

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...