Danielle Murphree, Week 10 (HoH & PoV)

CeCiMom

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Danielle is going to use the PoV on Dan. Yep, you read that right. She told Shane last night she was going to use it so that Dan can vote out Ian (really vote out Shane) and Shane is fine with this plan because he doesn't want Ian's blood on his hands.

I can't stand listening to her either. (But, I think I prefer it to the squeeeek of the hammock... toss up, maybe!) And, she is one eviction (Ian's) away from winning the whole thing! She's played a great game and she deserves just as much as the other 3, imo.

Dan told her to put up him (Dan) and Ian. 'Cause it doesn't really matter, only PoV.

NO WAY!! She's just handed the win to Dan. Getting Ian out is the biggest mistake she'll make. In the end, it will be her and Dan, unless Shane pulls out a big HOH win. If Shane gets final HOH, than Dani will win all. If Dani wins final HOH, Dan can kiss her feet in thanks for giving him the game.

Oh please, oh please, oh please don't give that crazy nut job the $!!!! At first I really didn't want Dan to win it again...but I think he has brain washed me too!!! He's an evil genius in this game, give that guys another $5,000 he played a great game!!!!!

Dan's best play, even better than his "funeral", is the way he has played Danielle like a violin. He has manipulated that girl from the get-go. She's has been so easily manipulated, it's like she has to be the centre of someone's universe and Dan picked up on that quickly. She'll feel like a loser when the money goes to Dan. The only reason I can see the other HG's voting to give her the win is if they do it out of spite so Dan can't win twice.

Danielle's golden. She's only got three to pick from, is cool with all of them. All she has to do is nominate the two least likely to be pissed and let it play out. She'd kick all their asses in endurance next HOH.

The three of them might want to backdoor Ian though, because he would be a real threat in round 2 or 3 of the final HOH comp. If Shane and Dan come up with that idea and Danielle goes for it, she could maybe lock up the win for this whole game. I think the jury hasn't been impressed by Shane in a long time, and Dan's subtle scumbaggery kinda rubbed them all the wrong way when Dan should have just played it by the book the past couple weeks.

I totally disagree with you regarding Ian. If you remember, he was third in the first endurance test, and won the sun contest, so I wouldn't count him out if Dani is smart enough to take him to F3. It's too bad that he got the HOH before this one because he would have rocked last night's contest and solidified his place in F3.

Danielle is going to use the PoV on Dan. Yep, you read that right. She told Shane last night she was going to use it so that Dan can vote out Ian (really vote out Shane) and Shane is fine with this plan because he doesn't want Ian's blood on his hands.

CeCiMom ~ I can only hope you are right!!! Shane with blood on his hands...lol...it will be his in that scenario.

To me it seems that the only way she wins BB is if she sits next to Shane. Thanks to the mist though, I doubt she realizes that!

Oh I really disagree. People could be in the jury talking about her "drama" and her made up stories. I think Shane would win over Danielle. Shane is more liked. He is liked by Joe, Britney, Frank and then Ashley.

I think that Danielle feels the most threatened going against Shane.

I think Danielle wins against Dan and Ian but, loses to Shane.

I think Dan wins against Danielle but not Ian or Shane. He can still play the "coach" card and break it down to how he controlled her the whole game. (weather that is totally true or not) I think when people get away from Dani they can tell tales of her insecurities and her mirror issues etc.

I agree with Marty I think Dan can beat Danielle ... The jury members probably think (whether legit or not) that Dan helped her the entire way including the funeral it all led to the 2 of them both making the final ... That being said knocking a very determined Ian out of the Final 3 will be a big challenge! Danielle and Dan aren't too bad with questions either should be interesting!

Dan & Danielle were a team the entire time if they make it to the end I think the majority of the credit goes to Dan ... If they vote on popularity and emotion Danielle would win ... If they vote on gameplay Dan would win

I would think all those people that heard all those "amazing" stories Dani told are rolling their eyes now. They have to see she is pathalogical.

I think with Danielle and Dan first place goes to Dan.

choo choo

Let's think about this for a second Dani... you could go against Shane and Dan in the F3 and have a guaranteed F2 spot OR you could keep Ian in the game, who WILL NOT take you to F2, who WILL probably win both the part 1 endurance and part 3 quiz comps AND who you have NO CHANCE at beating in F2.

Oh Dan wants Shane out? Well you can always trust Dan!

Has anyone confirmed that Dani knows Shane is going home if she uses the POV on Dan? If she does, Dan's mist is even stronger than I thought. If the final 3 is D/D/S, she is guaranteed at least $50k. Why on earth would you pass that up to save someone (Ian) who will probably won't take you and would provably win in the final 2 vs anyone.

But how did Dan carry her? They don't see DRs. All they will see is that he put her up vs Joe and then she won HOH and POV this week.

Dan can go over the cronolgy of the season. He can explain how they were always a team and how they always worked together. Really he can win by telling the truth.

again people have to look back at Danielles wild stories from being a Kindergarten teacher to her family stories... her pathalogical lying.