Danielle Murphree, Week 10 (HoH & PoV)

CeCiMom

Dan can go over the cronolgy of the season. He can explain how they were always a team and how they always worked together. Really he can win by telling the truth.

again people have to look back at Danielles wild stories from being a Kindergarten teacher to her family stories... her pathalogical lying.

She lied about her profession, but so do many other HG's...Everyone in this game is a pathological liar...

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Danielle was smothering Brit early in the game.

Either Shane or Danielle were the HOH & this was in the HOH room.........

. D to B ..I'm going to stay with YOU the week after the finale. We both won't have jobs!! ..Brit- Dead Air..Crickets..

D repeated this ^ over & over ........Brit- Awkward...Red Flag

Early in game ...Brit told (forgotten) I don't want to go outside right now. .......Danielle won't stop picking me up off the stool.....

She lied about her profession, but so do many other HG's...Everyone in this game is a pathological liar...

But she did it for no reason. The stories about her illnesses and her family abuse. Not neccessary. Her insecurities. Does my butt look fat type comments. Am I prettier then her?

But she did it for no reason. The stories about her illnesses and her family abuse. Not neccessary. Her insecurities. Does my butt look fat type comments. Am I prettier then her?

I don't have live feeds and I missed a few weeks of bbad because wil made me want to puke so I refused to watch it...So I apparently missed the lies and all...Does anyone have personal knowledge that she lied about illness or abuse? I think she has some type of personal issues...

What was her illness?

***Danielles Life Story*** The Story so far...

* She was beaten as a child

* She had an alcoholic father

* She had a preacher for a father

* She had whiskey at the age of 4

* She has a mother who spent 10 years writing a single computer program that only she is capable of writing

* She has parents who are in the Marines

* She has parents and godparents

* She is closer to her godparents

* She learned to swim because her dad would toss her into the pool and tell her to sink or swim

* She had a boyfriend who punched her in the face during High School

* She had a boyfriend kiss her and bite a hole in her lip

* She was whipped AND paddled in school

* She is an LN, RN, and will be a LNP

* She is almost a Doctor, Doctors ask her for advise

* She was almost sold by her parents to Gypsies

* She has friends whos dads all work for NASA

* She Broke her back in a swamp in which her father had to pick her up and carry her out of the swamp, because that's what u do with people who have broken backs

* She may or may not have been in a car accident that had a fatality

* She was in a car accident

* She was in a jetski accident

* She has broken her arms

* She Broke her Cheekbone

* She Broke her Nose... Twice

* She gets Cysts

* She has IBS

* She has Renal Failure

* She has a Spastic Colon

* She has Anemia

* She has Kidney Problems

* She can't Drink dark liquid due to her kidney problems

* She takes 20mg of Adderall XR a day

* She fought and won the battle of anorexia in a couple months

* She does not believe in breast feeding, it ruins ur boobs and makes boy babies touch other women's boobs

* She is a Certified Diamnondologist

* She has invested a lot into stocks

* She does not believe you are born gay

* She was cast for the Bachelor but had to pull out

* She was cast in a country music video but had to pull out because of BB

* She was in Miss USA

* She had a 3 story tall tree house

* She is Friends with Faith Hill & Tim McGraw

* She was the best Cheerleader ever for years (yet has no balance)

* She was a profession Latin dancer

* She was a gymnast

* She played softball and was forced to go to the batting cages every other night

* She has a great grandfather that invented Laundry detergent

* She was Married... And then wasn't

* She was engaged and then wasn't

* She had her credit cards maxed out by her almost husband who spent her money on the women he was cheating on her with

* She has tried every sexual position imaginable

* She loves to Swallow

* She was an Ambassador to China

* She can speak many languages (Spanish and Chinese) yet cant in front of people

* She used to walk a runway yet cant in front of people

* She is Miss September 2012 of the Harley Davidson Calendar

* She was ravaged and brutally attacked by Janelle and lived to tell about it

* She slayed the evil bully Janelle and got her evicted

* She witnessed Joe masturbate, then didn't

* Shane keeps wanting to kiss her but she had to turn him down

* Shane slammed the door in her face twice!

* She beat Dan in the Tea cup HoH even though he filled up the safety jug and caught up to her HoH jug and Dan is pissed

* She was an ambassador for the U.S. in China while in high school

Add to this her latest about having a mass in her breast and having radiation and they would not let her on the show if they knew

Loved that Saucy. Thanks for posting it. I love Jeff & Jordan together.

you are welcome Marty, GreatSaltLuke, and Kansas......I love how he gently covered her head with a pillow so he could turn the light on and not wake her and I love that he calls her love and I loved in the have not room when he came in and gave her his shirt so she could smell it and think of him and use it if she was cold.....not only a great showmance but a real and genuine love story!! I love Jeff and Jordan!!!!!! (sorry for going off topic)

When it comes to the jury, I don't think anyone will care about Dani's lies unless it led to their eviction or had an impact on some other game move. Frankly, I think people worry to much about her lies and doesn't give her enough credit for how well she plays the game. She has a f2 deal with 2 out of the other 3 people left in the house. Same as Dan. I would not be surprised if she is now counting votes in the JH. Evicting Shane actually puts another vote in the JH for her. At the same time, it puts someone in the JH that will campaign for her and the blood will be on Dan's hand for backstabbing Shane. Not saying that she has thought it out this way, but it would be a sweet move on her part. She probably assumes that Ian will definitely vote for Dan if he is evicted. If both Dan and Shane is in the JH, she has two votes, plus Jenn. She would only need 1 more.

Danielle talking to Dan about evicting Ian. She said she can't beat him in the endurance. She said you swear you will vote him out? Dan says yes. She said you sure you don't mind doing this? Lots of whispering. Dani is one of the quietest whispers ever.

Danielle talking to Dan about evicting Ian. She said she can't beat him in the endurance. She said you swear you will vote him out? Dan says yes. She said you sure you don't mind doing this? Lots of whispering. Dani is one of the quietest whispers ever.

Why would she risk letting Dan be the deciding vote? Does she not trust Shane will evict Ian?

She's wants Dan to be the one to do it and get the blood on his hands .. starting to think Dani wants to take Shane over Dan

She probably thinks that her and Shane are loved by many fans like Jeff and Jordan and that if they are F2, her showmance will be so much better because they both won. And then they would leave the house together and on planet Danielle, they would be together forever and make tons of money doing CBS shows, BB events and having their own TV show about their life together.

Oh if Dan is F2 with Danielle and they pull the keys and Dan wins I can't wait to see Danielle's face. ;)t

What about me y'all?? :lol:

but, but, but, I broke my back...and my nose...and arms...can't drink dark liquids (when it serves my purpose)...all the girls are jealous of me....I was abused as a child....doctors come to me for my opinions...I look SO good in those BB hous mirrors!!!!!! :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:

I'm starting to think that AG/Production put this idea in Dani and Shane's heads. Honestly, neither of them thinks about the game enough go think its a good idea to make Dan get blood on his hands. After the realised their golden boy, Ian, was going to be voted out, they began misting the DR. Dani knows she will get her dream final 3 if Shane is voting. She obviously has doubts about Dan because she keeps making him swear he will keep Shane ... If she's so worried about Shane's safety, why not keep him safe?

I get that Dan is unbelievably manipulative but this has AG written all over it. Especially when she's tweeting that there will be a blindside tonight.

I agree that she is being confused. But, i believe he is leading her own so that she will take him to the F2. My gaydar says he's gay.

Agree...my "gaydar" has also been intrigued by his gameplay...but agree F2 is in his sights with how he treats Dani...respect him for coming so close in the HOH with Ian..he knew all the dates was so surprised...cannot believe how on fire Dani is at this point...agree with prev posts that she has played a great social game! Hope she takes Dan off the block and that Dan votes out Shane...want a Dan, Dani, Ian F3