Shane Meaney, Week 10 (Replacement Nominee) Evicted 9/13

CeCiMom

Shane is going to stick with Danielle like glue. If Dan stays he has got to get Shane out.

Even though Danielle won a lot of comps people will believe that Dan was still her coach during the whole game. I do think Dan has a chance to present a good story for the jury.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I truly think Shane is going up. It looks like Danielle won POV and I am willing to make a bet that Dan will tell her to take him off the block and put Shane up in his place. She will do whatever Dan says I think so I think he goes home this week.

could happen.....last night shane and dani alone in hoh, making out and dani thinking of taking dan off and giving him the vote so he can get his hands dirty by voting out Ian and her and shane will be clean. if that happens maybe dan will vote out shane instead......i think dani will take shane all the way over dan because shane is acting like her boyfriend now and her heart will win out, she really thinks they are a couple now...

could happen.....last night shane and dani alone in hoh, making out and dani thinking of taking dan off and giving him the vote so he can get his hands dirty by voting out Ian and her and shane will be clean. if that happens maybe dan will vote out shane instead......

That would be hilarious! Dan could tell her that he did it so she could keep her head in the game - that Shane was too much of a distraction for her and when she couldn't make the decision, he made it for her.

Dani has told Shane she's thinking about pulling Dan off the block ... Shane suddenly becomes willing to kiss her a little more (of course). Dan looked at the camera and asked which would he should get rid of ... Leads me to think Dan and Dani had a chat before the feeds came back about what they were going to do ... Dani is crazy about Shane so this would allow Dan to get the blood on his hands

Dani has told Shane she's thinking about pulling Dan off the block ... Shane suddenly becomes willing to kiss her a little more (of course). Dan looked at the camera and asked which would he should get rid of ... Leads me to think Dan and Dani had a chat before the feeds came back about what they were going to do ... Dani is crazy about Shane so this would allow Dan to get the blood on his hands

Exactly. Plan by D/D has been set. Dani is working Shane for a vote in jury and Dan is working Ian for security at F3.

2m331cg.jpg

:animated_bouncy:

I think anyone trying out for Big Brother ought to know the GAME and this game is not for those recruited from other reality show tryouts and models.

His head was never in the game. The one time he got scared he blamed Britney and everyone else.

He will be bitter in the jury.

honestly i dont feel one ounce of sorry for him :animated_bouncy:

They clapped.

I think eviction will set Shane to win America's Favorite... Ian's the only person standing in his way for this.

i dont think he will win that :animated_bouncy:

I think eviction will set Shane to win America's Favorite... Ian's the only person standing in his way for this.

I don't see that at all. He was a horrible BB player. He could win comps but he never played the game.

After tonight's eviction this is the first activity since 8am today. ...........The guy had rocks in his head.

I don't see that at all. He was a horrible BB player. He could win comps but he never played the game.

I don't see Shane as AFP ...dead heat between Dan..Ian or Britney

America usually sympathize for this type of eviction... Similar to Brit in bb11.

britney had personality thou compared to shane :animated_bouncy:

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name