Danielle Murphree, Week 9 (Replacement Nominee)

CeCiMom

Where did I state that I said that you wished physical harm on her?

"She has no intent on hurting anyone whereas some of the people outside the house want to inflct harm on her."

She may not be malice in what she says, but toying with people and their emotions ie: pity party of one... is disgusting when it is lies lies & more lies & actual people are indeed suffering from the fictitious maladies that she proclaims to have. Shame on her.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know what's going on with the whole breast cancer thing (I didn't see it on the feeds), but I have a question regarding the "lies" she's told about her father. How does everyone seem so sure she's lying? Even if her friends or people she's close to in real life have said it's not true, I have had similar problems with my own father but if you ask pretty much anyone who knows me and my family in real life they have no idea.

I'm not saying she's not lying, I don't know if she is, I'm just wondering how everyone "knows" she's lying.

The proof of her lying is where her 'supposed' boyfriend wend public & also retracted his waiver due to things she has said... multiple interviews with ex sorority sisters, ex friends, people that WERE friends but now aren't, her PARENTS etc... coming out in waves to deny things she has said... Much of what she has claimed can be disproved by doing research online... ie: her nursing degree, relationships, and much more... This isn't a bunch of people banding together to pick on poor Danielle... she needs some serious help...

We have got to start keeping track of these stories. The breast cancer story didn't seem to be holding Dan's attention so now she is discussing her modeling career. In fact, she was the subject of an article on how to be a model. Who knew?

I've seen the pictures of her modeling & she does indeed look quite stunning in them... go to google & look at images but the weird thing is that the page that they are on has been removed... but the pics are in images.

You might want to go back and read what you wrote...

I don't have to, I know what I wrote. Where do I mention your name? That's what I thought.

"She has no intent on hurting anyone whereas some of the people outside the house want to inflct harm on her."

She may not be malice in what she says, but toying with people and their emotions ie: pity party of one... is disgusting when it is lies lies & more lies & actual people are indeed suffering from the fictitious maladies that she proclaims to have. Shame on her.

Where do I mention your name? That's what I thought.

Now, Danielle was doing a shoot once in a large white t-shirt and a camera-man got a spray bottle and started spraying down her t-shirt so it was see through. This was responsible for one of her best pictures ever. Also the cameraman apparently doesn't have to get permission to do this and when Dan asked what magazine this was for she replied "oh you know that one modeling magazine thing."

Now, Danielle was doing a shoot once in a large white t-shirt and a camera-man got a spray bottle and started spraying down her t-shirt so it was see through. This was responsible for one of her best pictures ever. Also the cameraman apparently doesn't have to get permission to do this and when Dan asked what magazine this was for she replied "oh you know that one modeling magazine thing."

LOL! That was funny! And if you look at the picture (which is beautiful) she is near a body of water... a waterfall even... doubtful there was even a hose involved... LOL

We have got to start keeping track of these stories. The breast cancer story didn't seem to be holding Dan's attention so now she is discussing her modeling career. In fact, she was the subject of an article on how to be a model. Who knew?

We agree GSL again.

Who knew? :lol:

Here is one of them

tumblr_m8l2glaUEq1rbdq31o1_r1_500.jpg

Here is one of them

It is quite stunning (In my opinion) there is another one that I saw too that was beautiful... I think she is a beautiful girl (especially her hair) but her lies (that were not needed for any game play advancement), he neediness & need of continual "me me me", her making up lies about Shane (as worthless as a player that he is) because he was not reciprocating her advancements turned me completely anti-danielle & put her to psychopath in my eyes... but the girl does take an amazing picture!

I don't have to, I know what I wrote. Where do I mention your name? That's what I thought.

Where do I mention your name? That's what I thought.

you didn't mention names (way to cover your butt from the backlash) but you quoted what she said before your comments, so obviously you were talking to her and if not then who??? and she did say she wanted her to get smacked with reality not physically hit.

Here is one of them

That pic isn't showing up for me but I just want to say I'm not claiming that I know what out of her mouth is a lie and what isn't. I just want to keep track of all these elaborate stories and see if we can figure out which ones are true and which are lies or contradictions because this girl is fascinating. :popcorn:

Danielle is not going to let Dan out of her sight. She is even in the pool to keep an eye on him.

Meanwhile her sweetie Shane is fast asleep. He is doing so much to help his Final 2 girl.

Danielle tells Dan she wouldn't do any photo shoots with Kara because her daddy would be disappointed in her. Oops, it wasn't even two hours ago that she was going on and on to Dan about how much she hates her dad and doesn't care what he thinks of her.

During that same conversation she said her dad did have a good heart and needed to learn how to control his anger. Believe it or not people can have seriously strained relationships with their parents and still love them and care about what they think.

you didn't mention names (way to cover your butt from the backlash) but you quoted what she said before your comments, so obviously you were talking to her and if not then who??? and she did say she wanted her to get smacked with reality not physically hit.

I didn't mention her name because she didn't say it. I quoted her post because she used the word "repulsive" in describing Dani's behaviour which I in turn describe how some people on here were treating Dani and other houseguests.

She has no intent on hurting anyone whereas some of the people outside the house want to inflct harm on her.

I find that more repulsive than anything she or any houseguest has done.

Flame away.

you did not say you were repulsed by the way people were treating her you said people want to inflict harm on her, I can't find where anyone said they wanted to inflict harm on her. don't see the need to use her quote for one word (repulsed). however you want to twist it.....where is the quote of the one who said they want to inflict harm on her?

these ladies have a right to feel the way they do...they have lived it, are living it and survived it, and Dani is demeaning it, don't care how good she looks in a photo that was airbrushed and touched up to hide the pimples, she digs into craters. The woman is not beautiful inside.

I also think Dani will be out the door tomorrow (?) if Dan wants her out. It probably wouldn't take much to get Shane to vote her out and if Dan feels that he can't count on Shane's vote, he will work on Ian as back-up to break the tie. He will get Ian to see that Shane and Dani in F4 would be taking a huge chance since either one could win HoH and PoV but chances are pretty slim that Jenn can win.

I also think Dani will be out the door tomorrow (?) if Dan wants her out. It probably wouldn't take much to get Shane to vote her out and if Dan feels that he can't count on Shane's vote, he will work on Ian as back-up to break the tie. He will get Ian to see that Shane and Dani in F4 would be taking a huge chance since either one could win HoH and PoV but chances are pretty slim that Jenn can win.

I don't think even Dan is persuasive enough to get Shane or Ian to vote her out. That would make Dan's funeral look like a rookie move in comparison.

Dan won't vote her out unless he knows with 100% certainty that Ian will send her home b/c it will expose him to her. And sending her home makes him look even worse to a jury that already has a negative opinion about his backstabbing ways. Yes, Jenn is the easiest to beat in the final 2 but getting her there with him is a lot harder than getting Dani there.