Dan Gheesling, Week 9

CeCiMom

I remember after he had picked his team & Brit was talking to everyone (at different times) asking "Why did he do that? What was he thinking" and Janie would say "He really wasn't thinking!" He is a smart guy... I might just have to buy his book so I can pick inside his devious mind! LOL!

well he is a football coach isn't he? they have to come up with plays and be one step ahead of the other coach and team right? they live and breathe the job always thinking ahead, and thinking about every scenerio, always strategizing. the great ones anyway. its a perfect game for him. I also would like to read his book.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well he is a football coach isn't he? they have to come up with plays and be one step ahead of the other coach and team right? they live and breathe the job always thinking ahead, and thinking about every scenerio, always strategizing. the great ones anyway. its a perfect game for him. I also would like to read his book.

Perfect way to put it!!!!! LOL! I can think in football strategy! He did awesome in his picks!

As I said in the Ian thread ... Ian only knows that Dan is with him in the Renegades V2 ... He's not aware of Dan's intention to take him out. Ian will go with Dan because he knows Dani and Shane are super tight so he'll need someone to work with.

That is that idiots downfall! Talking about ian! All 3the want him out and i cantt wait until he is out the door for not getting rid of dani this week! Unless he wins hoh the next! Oh wait he cant play in hoh! Dumb@! Dan is doing a so so job! He should have pulled the trigger on shane! Dani is going to let them choose she is playing both sides!

That is that idiots downfall! Talking about ian! All 3the want him out and i cantt wait until he is out the door for not getting rid of dani this week! Unless he wins hoh the next! Oh wait he cant play in hoh! Dumb@! Dan is doing a so so job! He should have pulled the trigger on shane! Dani is going to let them choose she is playing both sides!

Ian is many things, but he is NOT an idiot. Unlike some people in the past, Ian is not in the final 4 accidentally. It was purely his game-play that got him this far. He understood to play on the fact that people ignored and underestimated him most of the game. And even if Ian is evicted this week, guess what? He's already won $4,000 and will probably win America's Choice for some more money.

Ian is many things, but he is NOT an idiot. Unlike some people in the past, Ian is not in the final 4 accidentally. It was purely his game-play that got him this far. He understood to play on the fact that people ignored and underestimated him most of the game. And even if Ian is evicted this week, guess what? He's already won $4,000 and will probably win America's Choice for some more money.

I agree Ian is not an idiot but it will be a very idiotic move if he is given the chance and does not get rid of Danielle. :D I still say Jenn City goes. ;)

They all should be taking Dan to F2, imo. The only person he could beat is walking out the door today. (I messed up my graph so, I'll just write it out.)

Danielle beats Dan in a 4-3 vote. (Ash, Frank Ian=Dan votes.)

Shane beats Dan in a 5-2 or 4-3 vote. Depending on how Danielle votes.

And, I didn't realize it until I was counting votes but, Ian might have a problem beating Dan... it will all depend on Frank because Ashley will vote the same. So, it's either 5-2 Dan wins or 3-4 Ian wins.

Of course, it also occurs to me that this jury could pull off a collective vote. Meaning they've decided to vote All or nothing with Dan. If he makes it, he deserves it OR if he makes it none of them give him another $500,000.

i think folks are assuming britney is in danielle back pocket

once everything gets put on the table of how things went down , i have no doubt she would vote for dan in dan vs danielle situation :animated_bouncy:

Jenn could possible vote for Dan to win against Danielle.

Danielle told Jenn she was voting out Frank. No way was she keeping him. Breaking the 4 person alliance

Dan wanted to put up Shane but Danielle said no. Red flag that Danielle wants Shane around. Jenn should know they didn't have the votes to get rid of Shane. They would have been 3 strong against Ian and Joe.

Fake fight with Shane and now she's in love with him again when he wins veto.

At least Dan tried to keep Jenn in the game.

I pretty much agree with your analysis, CeCi, except I don't see any way Frank votes for Dan. Maybe if it's Dan vs Dani but Frank will respect Shane's comp wins and Ian's mix of comps and strategy.

As good a game as Dan has played, we only know it because we see all his private convos and DRs. All the other house guests know is that he made deals with everyone (literally he had final 4 deals with everyone in the jury but Ash and Joe) and he stabbed them all in the back.

After thinking about it some more, the jury could see him as somewhat of a floater. He didn't win anything early and he let Shane and Dani and Ian do his dirty work until he won that POV to help send Frank home. He always kept a bigger target in front of him. Yes, the funeral was a huge move but do you really think the other HG will view that positively? And even when he won HOH, he sent home Joe! No one will put value in that. If he wants to win, he is going to have to win the next POV so he can send home either Shane or Ian AND he is going to have to win the final HOH. Otherwise, Shane's 2 HOHs and 4 POVs (at least) and Ian's 3 HOHs and 2 POVs will prove too much for him to compete with. Even Dani has an equal # of wins as Dan, she has played a better social game, and has survived the block 4 times! And none of the other 3 had a free pass though the first 4 weeks.