Ian Terry, Week 9 (HoH)

CeCiMom

Ian is loyal to his alliance *GASP* horrible!!!! Though it is stupid LOL he has a good shot of winning because he was loyal. GO IAN (or anyone but smarmy jerkwad dan)

But was he loyal to Boogie and Frank? Honestly people should be there to win the game and not to be Boy Scouts or working to earn a loyalty badge.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ian is loyal to his alliance *GASP* horrible!!!! Though it is stupid LOL he has a good shot of winning because he was loyal. GO IAN (or anyone but smarmy jerkwad dan)

That's why last nights show was awesome, getting to see all the back dealings.....I thought I knew why Dan put up Danielle, but watching was so interesting.

Ian's DR's give me hope for him!

I am starting to like Ian. I love Dan though, but since Dan was willing to get Ian out before the final four, Ian should get Dan out now if he wans a chance to win. Dan is really playing a different game this time but I think he is still playing the best game UNLESS Ian gets Dan out.

OR he needs to break-up Shane and Dani.

OMG I don't know what the heck I'm want right now.......LOL

Looks like Danielle is going up but not confirmed it they are evicting her. I think if Dan votes Dani out then Ian will break the tie. Then it is Jenn, Dan and Ian working to get Shane out.

Looks like Danielle is going up but not confirmed it they are evicting her. I think if Dan votes Dani out then Ian will break the tie. Then it is Jenn, Dan and Ian working to get Shane out.

Dan has to be wondering about Dani when it comes to Shane or himself ... If he doesn't feel that he can trust her to take him over Shane then pull the trigger and vote to evict Danielle.

Ian isn't loyal because he's a such a good, honest guy... he's loyal because he has ulterior motives.

A) He wants the glory of the QP making it to the end together.

B )In his mind, the F4 being QP makes them better than the Brigade and therefor the best alliance of all time.

C) It's a selling point to him if he makes it to F2; that he created the QP and was loyal to them to the end (not that he needs selling points, 'cause if he gets there he wins).

I have no problem with any reason(s) he wants to keep the QP together... just don't kid yourselves, it's not for altru'istic reasons... because he's not.

If Ian sits down and thinks about it, he has no choice but to get rid of Dani or Shane, if he doesn't use the veto. If he evicts Jenn, he will be going into the final four with a huge target on his back and he can not play for HOH. He also has to face the fact that two out of the three people has been a team for pretty much the whole game. You should never let a team go past the final 6. If he go and solidify a deal with Jenn, he could have Dan and Jenn playing in the HOH against Shane with Shane being the primary target. Or, he could have Dani and Shane against Dan in the HOH. If, Dani or Shane wins HOH, he will probably get evicted.

With all due respect ~ do you really think Shane is the next target if Danielle goes?

If Dan doesn't go up (I am still have hope he will) and the votes for Dani were split will I an really vote Dani out? That would be crazy because:

1) Ian is Dan's main target - proven a couple of times now

2) Ian will be Shane's target if he votes Dani out

3) Ian will be Jenn's target because she said she'd never vote Dani out.

He'll have the hugest target on his back if he goes through with that plan.

Dan needs to go and if Ian can't figure it out, Shane, Dani and Jenn will be just as responsible for keeping him in if they don't say something to Ian.

IMHO :)

I like Dan, but I think Ian needs to remember how Big Brother goes. In the final 4, the ONLY thing that matters will be who wins the veto....because whoever wins the veto will, by him or herself, decide who is evicted. That means at this point, you should try your best to send someone home that you're afraid could beat you at winning the veto. That's NOT Jenn. Better to send Dan home.

I don't see the logic here ... Remember Ian doesn't know what Dan's intention was when he was on the block like all of us do so that needs to be taken into consideration. As far as Ian knows he's with Dan in the Renegades V2 while Dani and Shane are another team leaving Jenn alone. From Ian's view point he looks at either taking out Jenn and going 2 on 2 with Dan on his side OR take out Dani/Shane and try to get the other out right after keeping it Jenn/Ian/Dan in the final 3

Ian is commited to breaking up Shane and Danielle.

Ian is commited to working with Dan (really what other offers has he had)

Now when opportunity comes up... anything can happen. Counting on Danielle going next. Shane may win HOH next and put up Dan and Jenn and Ian might decide to get rid of Dan. Any way it shakes up It will be a wrap on Sunday.

I think he does want Dan in the final 2 because he could say that he beat Dan! Its ok though and I don't think his ego is the reason. He is truly having a good time and he is playing a good game. I think he needs to wise up though because Dan will not take him to the final 2. I think Dan knows it's not a sure win for him if Ian is next to him.

Ian is playing an awesome game too. As much as I don't like Ian... I would love to see a Dan/Ian F2.

Totally wasting his HOH by sending Jenn home. His thought process and loyalty as been discussed ad nauseam but he is totally blinded by Dan's mist. How people haven't figured out that Dani and Dan are just as much a pair as Dani and Shane is beyond me. And Ian wasn't even focused on breaking up the pairs because he just wants the QP in the F4.

Ian isn't thinking about how he survives next week. At this point, he should have realized that he has the best argument to win the game and that will make him the #1 target, especially since he can't play in HOH. Even if he thinks he has a final 2 with Dan, I am amazed he hasn't tried to make a final 2 with anyone else.

Totally wasting his HOH by sending Jenn home. His thought process and loyalty as been discussed ad nauseam but he is totally blinded by Dan's mist. How people haven't figured out that Dani and Dan are just as much a pair as Dani and Shane is beyond me. And Ian wasn't even focused on breaking up the pairs because he just wants the QP in the F4.

Ian isn't thinking about how he survives next week. At this point, he should have realized that he has the best argument to win the game and that will make him the #1 target, especially since he can't play in HOH. Even if he thinks he has a final 2 with Dan, I am amazed he hasn't tried to make a final 2 with anyone else.

I really don't think Jenn is the one going home this eviction.. :lol:

Ian wants to break up Shane and Danielle. I think we will see Dani going home this eviction.

I don't agree. Like CeCi said, he wants Quack Pack in the final 4 for his ego. He keeps talking about breaking up the couples but I just don't see it happening.

Ian wants to break up Shane and Danielle. I think we will see Dani going home this eviction.

Marty you are getting my hopes up. Seeing Danielle go this week would make all the agony of watching her all season worth it. So far I have only seen Ian talk about the QP final 4 so I hope you are on to something.