1. 1. Who is your favorite house guest?

• Dan
    • Danielle
    • Frank
    • Ian
    • Jenn
    • Joe
    • Shane
  2. 2. Who is your least favorite house guest?

• Dan
    • Danielle
    • Frank
    • Ian
    • Jenn
    • Joe
    • Shane

Only 7 house guests left... who do you like now? or not?

Fav= Dan... still do not want him to win because he was a coach, but that is less of a factor for me. After last week, I am started to lean towards the belief that he deserves to win. In fact, I think I am at the point where I believe Frank is the only one that deserves to win more than Dan.

Least= Ian

My two favorite are Danielle and Shane in this game, I like the way they are playing the game. Neither of them are afraid to make big moves and make their targets be known and they both have found ways to keep themselves safe by making deals and getting people to believe those deals.

My least favorite is Frank, I think he is full of himself. In the DR he says "your boy" like he expects all of America to love him and want him to win, when frankly I for one don't want him to win.

Dan deserves to win the game because of the big move he made last week in getting himself off the block, but I think Shane and Danielle are doing pretty well as well. I am think about it. who are mentioned as the targets of everyone in house? Frank, and Dan mostly. Jenn hasn't mentioned who her targets are really but I bet it is Ian. None of them are really talking about Shane and Daniele as targets and that is what has kept them safe in this game, they actually did themselves favors by keeping Frank in the game because it kept a bigger target in the game and kept the target off of them.