Dan, Week 8 (PoV)

CeCiMom

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dans medal should be a POS instead of a POV. He is ruthless. I almost felt sorry for Ian because he thinks Dan really cares. Dan has admitted that asking the others personal questions and pretending to care is part of his strategy. He said every player in the game is like a chess piece to him, and he could care less about them. The relationships are only stepping stones to get to the end. I also think swearing on his bible is dangerous. Most parents that send their kids to catholic school are pretty religious and won't take him using his bible to reinforce his lies lightly.

I think Dan does care about the personal stories and personal lives of the other players. However, Dan understands how to compartmentalize. He knows how to separate the personal from the business. His moves in the game is business. It's a trait that you learn in sports and coaching. It's the same trait that allows the coach to care about a kids sprained ankle, but demand that he sucks it up and complete his blocking assignment. When it comes to the game or sports, winning is first and everything else is second.

When you get down to the nitty-gritty, Dan understands that he is playing for half-million dollars. He has no problem stabbing anybody in the back, if they are standing in the way. He is clearly the best player in the game and the people who let him slip away last week, do not deserve to win the game.

Choo Choo!!!

Totally agree Marty. Also, I think Danielle sorta, kinda, maybe knew what Dan was up to... but, she is all about herself and she LOVED that drama surrounding her. She may not have been sure if he was doing what he did before (telling her she was on her own) but, it at least occurred to her. Once Dan filled her in completely she has been eating up the place that Dan put her in. He set her up perfectly, all the way from Shane protecting her in the game to making sure they (D/D) don't get nominated together. If/when Dani gets nom'd next it will be against Shane. Almost guaranteed a Shane eviction over Dani.

What Dan did in the funeral was epic and served a purpose on every level... saved him last week, set Danielle up beautifully with everyone left in the house (so, that if he doesn't make it to the end... she will and Dan would consider that a pseudo win for himself), made enemies of Frank/Ian, QP is still together... on and on.

I don't think he will make it to the end but, nonetheless he got himself out of an impossible situation and gave himself and Danielle a legitimate shot at a run for the end. Even if Danielle puts Dan out in the end... Dan would be proud of that move, imo. He's a gamer, loves BB and respects moves over flotation/furniture strategy.

Danielle may have some issues with reality, self-centeredness, insecurity, etc. but, she has playing a really good game. She learned quickly from Dan (I think she learned some from Brit too.) brought together with ability to lie convincingly, brains, physical strength and as the game progressed her social game is bar non the best. Britney, Shane, Dan, Jenn and even Frank to a degree thinks she is completely loyal to them. (Even working on Ian for last 24 hours.)

It's really too bad that Dan, Frank, Danielle, Ian and Shane weren't the F5 and then fight it out to the end but, it's just not good strategy to go up against Frank... he's just too physically threatening in the F4 to bring along and he'd win the $500,000 hands down in he were F2.

Choo Choo

Couldn't have written it better myself. Notice how no one tries to debate this? The haters wait untill a lesser argument is made. When someone articulates themselves in a way that cannot be argued they say nothing. Very well written CeCi

Thanks guys for the song that is so Dan in a nice way..I wish I knew how to do all these things.

Anyway back to Dan..What is the problem with him winning again? It's okay to have repeat wins in the Super Bowl or the World Series..So what is the problem with having a returning winner on BB to win..Dan has played a fantastic game, and he deserves it. I am just worried that all his side alliances are going to come back and bite him ! I'm not going to watch it live tonight because everytime I do some one else wins. I'll just sit back and wait until all of tonights episode ends then read Morty's updates before I watch the show.