Ian, Week 8 (HoH)

CeCiMom

Ian told Dan he won $1,000 besides the toys. (I guess we'll find out on Sunday if it was more.)

I've been off/on with Ian this whole season (mostly off) but, after listening to him tonight... last straw for me. I'd rather see Joe win! :o

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For some strange and unknown reason I kinda like Ian too. He's likable in a dorky - nerdy kinda way.

I don't like his trying to be evil, something he can't pull off and something that could be his downfall.

I'd rather he win over Dani or Jenn or Shane and definately over Joe, but he's been outplayed by Frank and Dan.

IMO, Ian doesn't have an evil bone in his body. He obviously has had a difficult life outside of the BB house (geez, his father didn't even show him how to shave, ugh).......I admire th HGs who have "taken him under their wing" (ex. Frank--you need to move the razor one way, son) and LOVE the way he has "grown" during his time on the show. Certainly that "growth" has also had some growing pains (trying to fit in with his peers by swearing and going overboard and trying to be overly macho--"nothing wrong with hitting on married women"--is his way of getting clarity and developing into an adult)........ anyone who's been around teenagers trying to be adults (who never had guidance in the past), IMO portrays Ian's transformation over the past weeks would get it.......I think when he leaves the show, win or lose, he will be a better person for having been there.........I watch BB for the entertainment and the insight it provides about ppl and personalities......I may be wrong but I thought that was originally the intent of the first BB, a social experiment....... I LOVE times like last night on BBAD......when it was not about game......that discussion was REAL for the most part.

Except for Dan, of course, who actually said to Danielle "I'm just here to give the viewers what they want" (sell out) when he kept nagging her to get her to discuss Shane.

Ian has read and re-read the note from his family.

He has no one he really can talk to in the house.

He opened Pandora's box.

Maybe, just maybe, there is aspecial power yet to be revealed.

ITA............Ian would have loved it, the audience would have loved it and no one would have had to see Jesse again.

That's another thing I love about Ian, he accepts who he is (nerd) just wants to be accepted in our screwed up society as a nerd, IMO, THAT takes B****........................ don't try to be macho by swearing/being gross just be yourself, Ian......lots of ppl will see & love that in you.

I'm sick of Ian, Pandora's Box and any other BB power. Let those people play the game, and if they get evicted, so be it. The Whack Pack is stupid and Ian especially for taking Dan back in after he blew the alliance outta the water last week to Frank. If he follows Frank to the jury Thursday, I will be more than happy.

Or Jesse told AG that he would NOT be stopping by her home any more for a little slap and tickle if she didn't put him on the show to promote himself. Afterall, it has been, what... two years since we last saw Jesse? He was afraid that BB fans were sad not getting to see his muscles!

Everyone knows nerds are brilliant, right. The world is stuck with people like him and worse, because we figured out how to bypass survival of the fittest. Who knows, his ancestors would probably have been smart enough to figure out a way out of that too.

wow the world is stuck with people like him ........I do have some experience with schizophrenia in my family also and I would never say that about my brother.....lets lock them all up and not let them be in our "world".....wow that was a mean thing to say....imo

Sorry I wasn't politically correct enough to suit you! I wouldn't be around if survival of the fittest was still in effect either. Maybe I wouldn't have to suffer day after day. Maybe I would be someone else in a better body who knows. I just tell it the way I see it. I don't come on here and tell you when I think you are being mean,so please refrain from passing judgement on me. When I said or worse I was talking about myself.

excuse me but I thought you were talking about Ian,this is a thread about him not you ......I don't give a rats a$$ about being pc just being a fellow human is enough. as for passing judgement on here, isn't that what we are all doing to the hg's, and just as you, I tell it the way I see it.

On topic, Ian & Dan are talking about a game of Pokemon he played. It's official they are out of things to say to each other.

Maybe they can discuss about an exciting game of pogs they had next.

lol...ita .....gonna be a long couple of weeks

I know a lot of people are underwhelmed with this week's Pandora's box, but I thought watching Ian open his presents was adorable... On the other hand, they didn't show him reading his letter. I found that strange.

I loved Ian opening his presents and wiping his eyes. I like him but could do with less swearing and calling people out. It gets out of hand.

Britney was good a calming him down and sticking up for him. During Dan birthday beers he got out of hand and heard Dan say something. Ian started to quiet down. I like Ian and Dan together.

I just hope that it doesn't go to a tie vote. Ian might be tempted to keep Frank. This is the week to get rid of him. The only thing about Joe going to jury is listening to Britney. She's going to be pissed at Ian.

Ian better not end up keeping Frank if it goes to a tie. It will be hard enough getting Dan out without having to get Frank out, too. They are out of time. Frank has to go.

When did Ian get a new Hammock???? I spent the last three days watching the entire BBUK 2012 season (SO MUCH BETTER THAN OURS)....

I was so happy with the final three and happy that Luke won.

I was so happy with the final three and happy that Luke won.

Me too!!!!! I LOVE their BB so much more than ours! Tasks everyday, secret tasks, events, prizes & punishments... it is just awesome! BBAU is great too!!!!!! I can't watch the celeb BBUK because a Jersey Shore (everytime I say that... I lose some intelligence...) idiot is on there....

Does anyone know when the new hammock came & why? Did Ian break the other one?

Me too!!!!! I LOVE their BB so much more than ours! Tasks everyday, secret tasks, events, prizes & punishments... it is just awesome! BBAU is great too!!!!!!

What is the format like on these foreign BBs? I heard the HGs don't evict each other, they are evicted by public vote like in BB1? Doesn't seem like there would be much strategy to that other than being Mr/Mrs Popular.