Ian, Week 8 (HoH)

CeCiMom

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn Ian is good. He got Brittany evicted without even trying. Keep up the good job Ian, all you need to do is align with someone, and you'll get them evicted. I've got to admit, that is a tactic nobody has used before. If Ian wants Frank out so bad, then all Ian needs to do is team up with Frank, and Frank might as well start packing his bags.

Ian might be 1st player to bumble his way all the way to end taking out the best players because they align with him. ;)

Ian will give the winning money to Britney

LOL... if he were to do that, Brittany would be hands down the best player in any reality show ever; eliminated from the game, but still takes home the winning paycheck. I can just see it:

Ian: "Julie I feel I should give Brittany the money because she was evicted because of me. Its the fair thing to do, because it was my fault"

Julie: "I think you just beat Marcellous in the dumbest decision in BB history"

Ian: "Really? Wow that's really cool, I never thought anyone would ever take away Marcellous's title"

Joe just tried to get a read on who he'd put up and Ian said he would only be a renom, but that they have the votes to keep him. So I guess he's going to nom the two he def wants out and if veto is won, the one left goes.

He told the qp that he was putting up frank and jenn and if veto is used bd joe! This kid is full of himself! Ugg! Hope he doesnt make it to f2! I rather shane make it then him and yall know i cant stand shane!

With Ian not being able to play in next weeks HOH, and him suspecting that it's going to be a double eviction, he's missing out on a comp he's really good at. It's going to be a quick trivia HOH and Ian is great at those. Wonder if he will be on the radar next week?

I think Ian's thought process is that the chances are slim that Frank won't get picked for POV and he doesn't want to risk Frank being picked then taking Jenn off the block. And he wants to guarantee not only that either Frank or Jenn are on the block on Thursday but that they aren't there against S/D/D.