Frank, Week 8 (Nominee) Evicted 9/6

CeCiMom

Frank telling Danielle about Dan was playing her when he had the funeral. He is adding that Dan was really mad at her and that perked Danielle's ears up. She is acting like Dan hurt her. (I think acting) Shane is talking about how they can get Dan out.

Frank said Jenn and I want you in this game and then he says Shane too.

When he finds out about all the alliances and sub alliances.... yikes.

Frank is making a very poor move here ... He has just given Dan an out for voting him out this week. He is clearly going back on his deal with Dan (whether it existed or not) This makes it easy for Dan to now vote Frank out of the game ... Bad move Frank!

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, bad move. Dani is already aware that Dan said anything and everything to save "both" of them and so, even if Dan didn't tell her ALL he said to Frank that day, she knows Dan well enough not to be surprised that more was said than Dan told her.

And, even if she's irked about what Dan has been doing (she knows she's been doing it herself... lol) there is plenty of time for Dani to "forgive" him once again. So, Frank made the move to early in the week.

If Dani gets some alone time with Dan... I think she'll tell him about the conversation.

Frank is making a very poor move here ... He has just given Dan an out for voting him out this week. He is clearly going back on his deal with Dan (whether it existed or not) This makes it easy for Dan to now vote Frank out of the game ... Bad move Frank!

I agree... you have to remember we can see everything and the players can't. But from the outside looking in, that is a very poor move for Frank.

Frank talking to the feeders now. He is upset that Ian was not loyal and he said he would not want Dan to win the game if he is lying to him. He would not vote for someone that lied his way through the game. huh? What about is buddy Boogie? He said he would never vote for a liar in the final 2.

I know he has had a hard time from day one but I just never could be a Frank fan. I always feel like he is acting. When he talks to the feeders he is giving us a pity party. I have seen him turn on his puppy dog eyes and it just seems too fake to me.

If Frank is fake what is Danielle? An illusion?

:lol: Well that took all of 10 minutes... Dani is telling Dan everything Frank said.

The problem for Frank is, he has nothing to offer. He will not play in the HOH, so he can't offer anyone safety. And, he doesn't improve any other players chances of winning by keeping him, other than, maybe Jenn. And, that's only if she is able to get him out later. Until someone's out the door, everyone has a chance. Frank was out the door practically, but they did the reset and save him. However, I would only give him about a 1 in 10,0000 chance of staying this time.

I disagree... I think Frank can offer a lot. Don't get me wrong, I'm a Frank fan and am bias, but I honestly believe him staying would benefit Dan, Shane, Ian, and of course Jenn. Danielle (the other vote) she is good no matter what which really irks me.

Frank's best selling point right now is that he can not compete in the HOH. That is literally one less person to worry about. Instead of it being Danielle/Shane/Dan vs Jenn and Joe, it would be 3 on 1. No one is giving Joe a chance to win any competition (judging from his performance this is warranted) but if he somehow wins a crapshoot game he is going to put up Ian for sure. Then Dan or Shane (probably Dan).

Frank's other big selling point (which he never mentions but really should) is if he is still in the house he is target #1. That means that no matter who wins HOH (except maybe Jenn) Frank will be nominated... making it a 1-4 (25%) chance of being put up. And you know Danielle is safe so it's more like a 1-3 (33%). Whereas if Frank is gone... there is a 2-5 (40%), take out Danielle again and its 2-4 (50%). That means there is a 50% chance that Ian, Shane, or Dan end up on the block... if not two of them. If Jenn or Joe wins HOH there's a 100% chance that two of them end up on the block and one goes home for sure.

Joe is a floater that no one respects, so they are all just dragging him along. The alliance is going to have to turn on themselves eventually. And I almost guarantee they do it before the final 4.

I sincerely think Frank staying gives Dan, Shane, and Ian a better chance of making it to the final 5. I can see it not benefitting Ian as much since he knows Frank is going to target him... but it's a huge benefit to Dan and Shane. Dan would be covered from all angles. And Shane could still hide behind Frank as the biggest physical threat. I guarantee if Frank goes... Dan or Shane will be next.

I think it is too late in the game for Frank to get in any "real" alliances just like it is Joe. Frank put all his marbles in the Boogie basket and when Boogie went home Frank's game was over. Frank never got a chance to bond with the other houseguests because of his unbreakable alliance with Mike.

I am not saying he deserves to be in the position he is in but.... the script has been written by the other houseguests. Bye bye Frank.

Quack Quack - Choo Choo

I think it is too late in the game for Frank to get in any "real" alliances just like it is Joe. Frank put all his marbles in the Boogie basket and when Boogie went home Frank's game was over. Frank never got a chance to bond with the other houseguests because of his unbreakable alliance with Mike.

I am not saying he deserves to be in the position he is in but.... the script has been written by the other houseguests. Bye bye Frank.

Quack Quack - Choo Choo

Hey, it isn't over until AG sings!

I think that one of Frank's bad plays in the game is always painting himself as a victim. If that is the way that he wants everyone to see him it makes it that much easier for people to keep him in that role.

Much easier for people to evict a "victim" then a alliance member.

Is Frank stilll a dead man walking, but doesn't know it yet, or has things flipped around and he got some hope to make it another week? Based on the posts in this thread, its still not looking good for him. Not much time left for him to flip things.

yeah...think Frank will be meeting Julie on Thur nite...but funny...

called my Comcast provider today to lower my bill and I cx Showtime cuz now BBAD is so boring with so few players..so the Comcast employee asked me why I was cx...told him why BBAD too boring with so few players..

and he shared with me how much he hated the whispering LOL between Dani and others...and how much Frank should win because he has endured so many times on the block and perservered! Don't think corporate Comcast want their employees sharing their thoughts on reality tv!! so funny..loved the exchange...but I tend to agree with that my Comcast helper LOL .he is a player...but feel he will not have the votes on Thu nite

yeah...think Frank will be meeting Julie on Thur nite...but funny...

called my Comcast provider today to lower my bill and I cx Showtime cuz now BBAD is so boring with so few players..so the Comcast employee asked me why I was cx...told him why BBAD too boring with so few players..

and he shared with me how much he hated the whispering LOL between Dani and others...and how much Frank should win because he has endured so many times on the block and perservered! Don't think corporate Comcast want their employees sharing their thoughts on reality tv!! so funny..loved the exchange...but I tend to agree with that my Comcast helper LOL .he is a player...but feel he will not have the votes on Thu nite

Yea ,the producers need to put type at the bottom when they whisper and would not be hard to do. But I admit I rarely watch BBAD anymore and flip it quick when they whisper. :D

Yea ,the producers need to put type at the bottom when they whisper and would not be hard to do. But I admit I rarely watch BBAD anymore and flip it quick when they whisper. :D

I've found out that if i put my tv on closed caption, I get most of the whispering.

Can I add how very creepy it is to see Frank wearing a shirt that Boogie had with his son's pic on it? Dude, you are not in Chilltown. Never were, never will be. Chilltown is only big enough for 2 idiots. You are just vacationing there this summer.

I can't wait for Thursday ... I can't stand listening to Frank's "campaigning" anymore. All he does is talk about how much he loves the game, how much more he deserves to be in the house than anyone else, how this has been his dream. How can he claim to be such a huge fan? To be so strategic? To be such a great player? And then do nothing but paint a bigger target on his back and piss off everyone in the house ... other than the WORST player of the season? That move I actually give him credit for. He targetted the easiest person to beat in the final 2 and made her his ally so he had an excuse to take her if somehow they both made it.

Frank blew his dream because he forgot that this game is about so much more than competitions. Jordan won because people loved her. Hayden took Lane to the end because he knew Enzo would be tough to beat b/c everyone loved him. Despite Rachel's insanity in BB12, she was actually tolerable in BB13 and won with a balanced game (and b/c she had 3 guaranteed votes and was up against one of the biggest floaters in the history of the game)! And now Frank doesn't stand a chance because even if he makes it to the final 2, he will get clobbered by anyone not named Jenn (Joe too but he has to be gone for Frank to stay) because everyone else (D/D/S/I) is well-liked and has played a good game.

Can I add how very creepy it is to see Frank wearing a shirt that Boogie had with his son's pic on it? Dude, you are not in Chilltown. Never were, never will be. Chilltown is only big enough for 2 idiots. You are just vacationing there this summer.

ITA! What is up with this guy? So stupid to keep bringing up booger......idiot LOL

Franks problem was Boogie plain and simple. If he had come into the house as Frank I think he would have been a likeable guy and probably would not have played the same game as he has played. I think he would have made alliances with people and they would have stuck with them. The coaches twist has made alliances in this house non-exsistant this year.

Franks problem was Boogie plain and simple. If he had come into the house as Frank I think he would have been a likeable guy and probably would not have played the same game as he has played. I think he would have made alliances with people and they would have stuck with them. The coaches twist has made alliances in this house non-exsistant this year.

The nice thing about the coaches twist is it forced people to blame the game from the beginning, which made it hard to tell someone they are being put on the block for playing the game too fast too early. Going into the season I thought the people that would be more than likely to do that was Ashley, Ian, and Danielle. They all seemed to have this strategy that they would build these alliances and what not. In the end though mostly everyone started playing the game right away and we have real players at this point which is great.

I think alliances have been there but it seems everyoe is building an alliance with everyone else. I am acualy surprised some of the final two deals Frank has made with people hasn't come back to bite him in the end.

I have been saying all week that if they fail to get Frank out this week, they might as all just hand the check to Frank and end the season early because this game is his if he stays this week. I dont care what anyone says, this is their last chance to get Frank out of the house. Even though Frank can't play in the first HOH this week he can play in VETO and with how many are left in the game he is almost assured of winning the Veto and either taking himself off the block or being safe because of it.

In the end Shane, Danielle and Dan need to do what they have been trying to do all along and get Frank out.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name