Frank, Week 8 (Nominee) Evicted 9/6

CeCiMom

Agree 100%. He was a good player and his social game wasn't bad - the association with Boogie nailed him.

I agree. His social game was well above average but Boogie had a lot to do with ruining his game because Boogie would bully people and talk a ton of trash and Frank felt the need to have his back out of loyalty so there was a lot of guilt by association going on. Also, Boogie and Frank didn't try to hide the fact that they had unbreakable loyalty for each other so of course they were going to get put up together and once one of them was gone the main alliance in the house had just become too strong to break up.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Frank was wonderful. a good person with a humble spirit....And I LOVED the way he exited the house. Only one person wanted to save him, so she deserved the hug. Why hug the backstabbing liar who swore on God's holy word, his wedding ring and the necklace his grandfather gave him to keep him, then didn't? I felt so bad for him, because he fought every week to stay there, while people like Jenn and Danielle gets carried along to the end. The house is less interesting now that he and Joe have left, so I'm no longer watching the feeds.

Frank was wonderful. a good person with a humble spirit....And I LOVED the way he exited the house. Only one person wanted to save him, so she deserved the hug. Why hug the backstabbing liar who swore on God's holy word, his wedding ring and the necklace his grandfather gave him to keep him, then didn't? I felt so bad for him, because he fought every week to stay there, while people like Jenn and Danielle gets carried along to the end. The house is less interesting now that he and Joe have left, so I'm no longer watching the feeds.

ITA, not even watching after dark since Joe left! I can't stand watching Ian and dani toot their own horns and talk about the hgs that have left. I can't admire Ian, all he has done is whatever Brit told him to do and now whatever Dan tells him to do. He thinks he is a diabolical genius because he put the QP together. That will be his downfall, his ego can't see that Dan or Dani need to go, because he wants a QP final 4. If he was the genius he thinks he is he should be able to see right through Dan and Dani's act. I think he has blinders on because he wants the credit for putting a great alliance together. Even Jenn knows they are still together, she says it to Dani all the time, and rolls her eyes when dani says otherwise. If he was smart he would have put Dan and Dani up, then team up with Jenn and Shane. He could beat both in any mental challenge,and Jenn in any physical one. But Ian isn't as smart as people give him credit for. He could easily turn Shane against D&D by telling him what they have been saying about him and how hard they were pushing to get him put up. That alone should have shown Ian that they are still together.

ITA, not even watching after dark since Joe left! I can't stand watching Ian and dani toot their own horns and talk about the hgs that have left. I can't admire Ian, all he has done is whatever Brit told him to do and now whatever Dan tells him to do. He thinks he is a diabolical genius because he put the QP together. That will be his downfall, his ego can't see that Dan or Dani need to go, because he wants a QP final 4. If he was the genius he thinks he is he should be able to see right through Dan and Dani's act. I think he has blinders on because he wants the credit for putting a great alliance together. Even Jenn knows they are still together, she says it to Dani all the time, and rolls her eyes when dani says otherwise. If he was smart he would have put Dan and Dani up, then team up with Jenn and Shane. He could beat both in any mental challenge,and Jenn in any physical one. But Ian isn't as smart as people give him credit for. He could easily turn Shane against D&D by telling him what they have been saying about him and how hard they were pushing to get him put up. That alone should have shown Ian that they are still together.

I have to agree with you on most of your post. I like Ian but he is blinded by wanting the QP final four. Dan will slip the knife right in and then give him a big hug as he walks out the door.

Most geniuses have no common sense. Einstein and now Ian are two of them....So I agree with you totally.

I totally agree which is why Frank gets my vote for America's Favorite. :D

I have to agree with you on most of your post. I like Ian but he is blinded by wanting the QP final four. Dan will slip the knife right in and then give him a big hug as he walks out the door.

UGH......ITA and am totally disgusted about the reality of who Dan has become to win ANOTHER BB.

UGH......ITA and am totally disgusted about the reality of who Dan has become to win ANOTHER BB.

IMO Dan has to be the same in real life. He is too good at manipulation for it to be something he is only doing right now in the game. It has to be something he does in his real life every day to get what he wants. In Frank's case, he didn't have to work too hard because it was something that Frank wanted too. Frank wanted to work with a strong player and Jenn didn't fit the bill. But reading about his hard core manipulation of Ian, Dani and Shane last night makes me cringe.

I have seen everyone in the house having multiple alliances. Well except maybe Ian has not had as many. Danielle has more alliances then Dan and lied just as much. Shane even had an alliance with Joe for goodness sakes. Because Dan is playing a smarter game that is disgusting?

Did he tell Danielle she is fat and has ugly zits and if she doesn't do what he wants then he is going to tell all her secrets? Did he call Shane names. Has he made fun of Ian for his disabilities?

Explain to me what Dan is doing that disgusts you.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name