Frank, Week 8 (Nominee) Evicted 9/6

CeCiMom

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO, Frank is "dead man walking" and it's his own fault. Dan kept him in the game the week he could of gotten him out because of his desire to please MB......Frank kept Dan in the game the week he could have gotten him out because of ?????? wanting to get back at Ian????? to have Dan as a partner because of how loyal he has proven to be (LOL)????? or being manipulated in the DR?????

Doesn't matter

STOOPID moves they both made, lol, but Dan dug himself out of it with a little help from the BB gods.....Frank's not going to be a "lucky".

I thought that too... if Frank would have just stuck with voting out Dan, then Britany would have played in the POV and Frank probably would have won again. But you can't really blame Frank. Other than Boogie and one week with Ashley, Frank has been alone the whole time in this game. He has tried to make deals with everyone in the house and they all keep lying to him and backstabbing him. And last week he was really alone, so he had to try to make some kind of deal with people because he knew it was unlikely he would win every competition. So he teamed up with Dan, Jenn and Danielle. And now they are going to lie and stab him in the back. In theory if his new alliance was firm and loyal, this week's scenario is perfect for Frank. 3 of the 4 votes are from his "new" alliance.

You know what I found a little surprising... is how quickly the quack pack took Dan back, especially considering how he threw the alliance under the bus hardcore last week. The QP was virtually unknown until Dan outed them to save his own ass. I totally understand it from Dan's perspective, he had no other choice. But what about from Shane, Danielle, and especially Ian's perspective. Was there really a benefit to having Dan stay rather than Britany? If anything it is worse for Shane and Ian, yet they welcomed him back with open arms.

Mike Boogie was right, there are so many weak players this year. Dan has basically been running the whole show without anyone else even taking notice. The only people smart enough to figure out what Dan is doing are gone.

Another thing that has hurt Frank... with exception to week 1 (which doesn't really matter), a member of the QP has been HOH every single week except the weeks frank was.

ITA, I couldn't stand Frank at the beginning of the season, couldn't stand that constant smile and thought it was all an act but as the weeks have gone on, this guy has really shown, through all that he's gone through, he truly has an optimistic personality. He walked around with a smile on his face while wearing a carrot suit all week, kudos for that!....but WTF? something more than Dan coming into the HOH room for a few minutes & selling out Ian (who he already knew deceived him) convinced him to do what he did........he isn't that stupid and Dan is not that smart......BB behind the scenes?

Maybe the chance to be on BB ALLSTARS?

Frank is very emotional and he lets it effect his game. When Boogie was still there he could calm Frank down, but since Boogie has left Frank lets his emotions get in the way of his decision making. Last week his mind was so set on DAN DAN DAN, he never even took the time to explore all his options. Then like you said, a 5 minute talk with Dan, and he does a 180. Regardless I don't think it would have mattered... it's Frank against the house and now he needs a hail mary.

Speaking of hail mary's I heard Ian opened up Pandora's box and got a bunch of gifts... did the other house guests get to play a competition like they did the week before? I haven't heard anything about it, just about that Jesse guy coming in and throwing stuff out.

I thought that too... if Frank would have just stuck with voting out Dan, then Britany would have played in the POV and Frank probably would have won again. But you can't really blame Frank. Other than Boogie and one week with Ashley, Frank has been alone the whole time in this game. He has tried to make deals with everyone in the house and they all keep lying to him and backstabbing him. And last week he was really alone, so he had to try to make some kind of deal with people because he knew it was unlikely he would win every competition. So he teamed up with Dan, Jenn and Danielle. And now they are going to lie and stab him in the back. In theory if his new alliance was firm and loyal, this week's scenario is perfect for Frank. 3 of the 4 votes are from his "new" alliance.

Frank was alone the whole game? The first four weeks it was Frank, Ian and Jenn with Boog. It was Boog and Frank who chose to treat Ian and Jenn like they were useless and only good for the vote that B/F wanted them to cast. They were throw-aways if needed. Not a good way to treat people who you want to have your back. After the reset, it was all Boog for Frank. He couldn't care less about Ian or Jenn's game. And when Jenn was on the block, she was pretty upset that she didn't get one second of consideration from her "team". In their view, she was gone the moment she sat in that chair. Once Boog and Ashley were gone, then he scrambled to get someone on his side. That was what... a whole week and a half ago? Why should any of these people want to be loyal to him? So, he certainly hasn't been alone the whole game.

Speaking of hail mary's I heard Ian opened up Pandora's box and got a bunch of gifts... did the other house guests get to play a competition like they did the week before? I haven't heard anything about it, just about that Jesse guy coming in and throwing stuff out.

As far as I know Ian got 1,000 (he only told Dan about the money) and he got a bunch of pool toys and an a new hammock. The house got Jesse unleashed on them throwing out all the unhealthy food and replacing it with health food.

Every time I forget why I dislike Frank so much, I read one of his morning monologues and remember ... he's an arrogant, self-centered a-hole. You are the only one the knows the game but you have no social game. Oh and you are in the house with one of the grestest players of all time! He wins comps but he does dumb crap like convincing Jenn to take Dan off the block.

Oh and if I have to hear him say that winning this game is his dream one more time, I will vomit. Does he seriously thimk he is the only one that wants to win $500,00? What a clown! I hope beyond hope he goes home on Thurday.

Frank was alone the whole game? The first four weeks it was Frank, Ian and Jenn with Boog. It was Boog and Frank who chose to treat Ian and Jenn like they were useless and only good for the vote that B/F wanted them to cast. They were throw-aways if needed. Not a good way to treat people who you want to have your back. After the reset, it was all Boog for Frank. He couldn't care less about Ian or Jenn's game. And when Jenn was on the block, she was pretty upset that she didn't get one second of consideration from her "team". In their view, she was gone the moment she sat in that chair. Once Boog and Ashley were gone, then he scrambled to get someone on his side. That was what... a whole week and a half ago? Why should any of these people want to be loyal to him? So, he certainly hasn't been alone the whole game.

You are right about the first couple weeks when the coaches were still involved. I'm talking more so after the reset. And I will agree that they did take Ian and Jenn for granted. But not so much Ian. Ian and Frank had a really good relationship before Ian betrayed him. The thing with Ian is you have to just talk to him and seem interested in what he is saying. Be nice to him, treat him with respect like you would do with anyone else. I think that is why he latched on so hard to Dan and Britany. I think Frank did that... but Boogie didn't. Ian saw that with Boogie and since Frank and Boogie were a pair Ian decided to side with Dan and Britany's side of the house.

LOL, Bigmack, some of the sme thoughts I've had at times.....but I have to admit he's been entertaining.......I would have never believed it but seeing this guy in a carrot suit play BB with a smile almost erased all the bad feelings I had about him when he was joined at the hip to MB.

ITA on what will turn out to be the WORST move of the game, convincing Jenn to take Dan off the block.

He replaced the previously worst move---Dan getting him off the block to cater to MB.....Dan survived, Frank will not.

I don't have the feeds, only BBAD. Is Frank even trying to get Dan to use the veto on him?

From what I am reading, it doesn't seem so.

It seems to be a done deal that Dan will not take Frank off the block, but he still should be trying.

Nope, Frank is telling Dan to use it on Jenn and explain it is just to pay her back from last week in order to disguise their "alliance". That's because Frank is a team player and is willing to take risks to protect those in his alliance. He has this thing called integrity unlike most of the others left in the house, who can't wait to backstab him on Thursday and laugh at how many times they had to lie to and betray him to get him out of the house.

Nope, Frank is telling Dan to use it on Jenn and explain it is just to pay her back from last week in order to disguise their "alliance". That's because Frank is a team player and is willing to take risks to protect those in his alliance. He has this thing called integrity unlike most of the others left in the house, who can't wait to backstab him on Thursday and laugh at how many times they had to lie to and betray him to get him out of the house.

he is also stupid enough to believe he has the votes to stay.....

Frank is so gullible. That's his downfall in the game. He truly believes and buys everything and since he's a fan he should know that people lie and backstab back and forth. He's a great competitor, but it's not just about winning competitions. That's why he's 95% leaving on Thursday,

Honestly, this is one of the worst seasons I've seen of Big Brother . The Alliance I supported, with Mike and Frank and Ashley is probably in deep trouble. So early when there are still 7 people in the house with one of the last guys, Frank, which I like. Now only Jenn remains. Big Brother 12 was also not a good season, when the person or group i liked, Rachel and Brendon went out with about 5 people left. So this is probably one of the worst for Frank to go out with 7 people in the House. Although I still like Jenn, but at this point she is not at the same level of like that I do with Frank.

Anyway, almost every season the people I've wanted to win have at least gotten to the final 3. So this is one of the most depressing seasons I've seen.

I like Dan, but he's not my favorite.

I do like Jenn, she's the only person I really want to win. Who knows what will happen?

Thanks

Peace

RF

FRANK WAKE UP BEFORE ITS TOO LATE! Reveal ur alliance to shane after the veto is used! Shane needs to know where dani loyality really lies! They need to start playing the game! FRANK NEEDS TO LET DAN KNOW THAT IF HE BACK STABS HIM, HE WILL NOT VOTE FOR HIM IN THE END AND THATS 3all votes! Brit wont and frank can convince ashley! Didnt frank learn anything from boogie! Threats and intimdation! Show dan he is ready to play and dirty when it comes to jury votes!

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name