Jenn, Week 8 (Nominee/Saved by PoV)

CeCiMom

Exactly. Neither Joe nor Jenn make for great live TV.

But they both suffer from Boogie syndrone, they are legends in their own minds. And it doesn't appear that there's much more room for any other original thoughts.

Ironically, they both could skate for another week or two.... scary....

Come on. Ask yourself this: When you saw Jenn for the first time did you expect the BB Jenn to be the BB Jenn that we got saddled-with? Why should production be any less surprised than we are? Jenn looks like someone in for a quick packet of smokes with her Harley parked by the curb. All the while daring anybody to touch it or her.

Jenn beat her own self senseless with the ugly stick.

Come on. Ask yourself this: When you saw Jenn for the first time did you expect the BB Jenn to be the BB Jenn that we got saddled-with? Why should production be any less surprised than we are? Jenn looks like someone in for a quick packet of smokes with her Harley parked by the curb. All the while daring anybody to touch it or her.

Jenn beat her own self senseless with the ugly stick.

Hey Slim, tell us how you really feel!!!

People please explain to me Jenn's thought process? Apparently she likes to think, I see her sitting in the bedroom by herself all the time just thinking.

Last week she learned all about the Quack Pack... she knows Dan, Britany, Danielle, Shane, and Ian are all working together. Okay so now she is ready to make a big move... and she does! She saves Dan's ass. And then the next week she is up on the block with Frank her new ally. I know she wants to save her own ass, but does she not realize if they send Frank home that they (Dan, Danielle, Shane, and Ian) are all still working together. Does she not realize that she is in the same boat as Joe? You made a deal with Dan and Danielle last week and they are already going against their word? I thought she would be campaigning more for Frank (at least with Dan and Danielle) and try to get the alliance to work. Otherwise she is just saving her ass for another week. Cause next week more than likely it's going to be her and Joe on the block.

Not only is Jenn boring, I don't think she is very smart either.

She is really annoying. She won the POV by default and it wasn't a tough comp but she thinks she is a BB bad a$$. How about being knocked off the swing after 5 minutes? A whole 2 minutes longer than Joe. Yeah, everyone is scared when you are in a comp.

Jenn has been staying pretty quiet the whole game, the week she found herself on the block the first time I thought for sure she would start playing that week, but it turned out she didn't. It was when Frank was HOH that decided to start playing and frankly she is not doing that good of a job at it. Alligning herself with Frank was one thing, but she pretty much made that public which was her first mistake. By letting the house know you are alligned with the biggest target in the game puts a huge target on your back as well. She would have been better off to keep that a secret and make it look like Frank is alone in the game. That would have made people go after Frank and probably Joe instead they are going after her and Frank and then Joe.

This is my first time posting this season. Why? Because it's been boring...so so boring. Jenn made a big move? Where? In the bathroom? Not in the game. She was lucky to get the Veto. Almost like she won by default. Then, she does exactly what she was told to do with it. That's not a game move. Quite telling us you made a big move, you didn't!!!!

Jenn has been staying pretty quiet the whole game, the week she found herself on the block the first time I thought for sure she would start playing that week, but it turned out she didn't. It was when Frank was HOH that decided to start playing and frankly she is not doing that good of a job at it. Alligning herself with Frank was one thing, but she pretty much made that public which was her first mistake. By letting the house know you are alligned with the biggest target in the game puts a huge target on your back as well. She would have been better off to keep that a secret and make it look like Frank is alone in the game. That would have made people go after Frank and probably Joe instead they are going after her and Frank and then Joe.

Didn't she learn anything from Ashley?