Shane, Week 8

CeCiMom

I think Shane is a really nice guy, a stand up guy. And I say it's safe to say he had a very strict up bringing. Not that there's anything wrong with that but I think he is a bit socially awkward. I've had friend's like Shane... great guy, never do anything to hurt anyone, nothing bad you can say about them. They are just kind of boring to hang out with.

I sometimes wonder if he's telling the truth about not knowing much about BB, last night he asked Dani & Joe about what happens in F3 but before they answered he rattled off the last 3 comps.......could he be lying in the BB house? lol

I sometimes wonder if he's telling the truth about not knowing much about BB, last night he asked Dani & Joe about what happens in F3 but before they answered he rattled off the last 3 comps.......could he be lying in the BB house? lol

I thought the same thing.

I think Shane is playing the "dumb jock" routine. And why has his opinion of Danielle changed? At first, he rebuffed her advances and now he's calling her his girlfriend? I know they have a F2 agreement but he's been paying a lot of attention to Dani.

IMO I don't think he's stupid or gay. However with him not doing much lately, he hasn't had much DR time so it's hard to judge what he's thinking. Interesting that he bargained with Ian for safety for both he and Dani. Surely Ian knows now that Shane and Dani are joined at the hip.

They didn't show the clip of Shane saying girlfriend... I remembered him saying, "between my coach and my BESTfriend." Not positive though... guess, I could try and look it up but, I don't care enough. :lol:

EXACTLY! I tweeted that the other night. He's just as strong and athletic as Frank, but no one is targeting him anymore. Why? He's going to kill in those later competitions.

Because he chose the right alliance and he never acted like a total ahole when he won all those comps like Frank did. And he never gets loud or threatens people. People will remember how big of a threat he is when Frank is gone.

Part of the resaon no one has really felt threatened by Shane is that Frank and Boogie were convinced that Shane, Danielle and Ian couldn't play the game and their HoHs were controlled by Dan and/or Britney. Frank carried on with this belief and since he has been the only one to get HoH other than a QPer, he has never considered anyone else as a threat except for Ian now that Dan told him about the QP. And Shane has been keeping a low profile, not winning anything and being agreeable to anything any one says.

Shane will be a target this week or next, depending on who wins the HoH's. imo

Looks to me like Shane moved back in to bed with Dan last night....so Dani's supposed "romance" is done, if it ever began.

He needs to stay right there in the bed with Dan so Dan can keep an eye on him

Shane reminds me of BB winner Drew... and Danielle is his Dianne. Both pretended to have a romance in the house, both let the girl "protect" them in the game and in the end... Shane has his "cowboy" too... Joe.

I think this is going to come down to Shane and Dan but I don't think they will be in the final 2 together. I can't really articulate why but one is going to win either HOH or POV next week and will be the reason the other is evicted. And in the final 4, either will have a good shot to move on because Dani will be loyal to whoever survives and both will have a 2nd ally left (Shane has been working Joe for a while and I think Dan had Ian convinced the Renegades is a good idea). And from there, both would likely have a 2/3 shot of making it to the final either by winning themselves or being taken there by Dani.

But like I said, I don't really feel as good about my explaination as I do about the end result --- Shane or Dan evicts the other and ends up in the Final 2. But Dan will have to take an unconventional approach (being a former winner), Shane probably won't make his own decisions when he does win a power (HOH or POV), Ian is a huge threat to both of them and both might see that, the Final 4 POV is always a wild card, and this game is just flat unpredictable ... So I will probably be wrong.

This guy is so friggin boring. He hides under the covers and hardly has any air time and DR time. He is fantastic at physical comps but other then that he is a snooooooooooze fest.