Friday, August 24th - Live Feed & BBAD

Mendes56

Well I was going to the store but with this Trivia.... I think I will do my shopping later or tomorrow.

OK it is official we are bad! I was just scrubbing the toilet, & cleaning the bathroom while talking to my boyfriend on the phone and he said "Damn honey you are getting out of breath" I told him "Honey this is something you have to deal with... Big Brother is on... s*** doesn't get done, so when Trivia or Fish are on I have to go gang buster on the chores" His response "Ummmmmmmm this only comes on once a year right?" LOL!

ag strikes again

two veto in play

it is totally possible that frank nom with be render useless depending on who wins pov :animated_bouncy:

1) Dan saying he is glad he didn't rat out Ian. Maybe he can use it now for leverage.

2) Dan did tell Ian that if he would vote for Frank for winner if anyone including him up against him.

3) Dan talking to Shane about a plan to save Danielle and him. If he can get Ian to use it. (little does Dan know that Shane has stabbed him in the back and wants to work with Frank)

Pan-bore-a's box. So overdone. Grodner has zero creativity in that sh*t filled head of hers. Nothing changes year to year. All the comps are basically the same sets from the year before, just repainted a bit. Be original for once!

Pan-bore-a's box. So overdone. Grodner has zero creativity in that sh*t filled head of hers. Nothing changes year to year. All the comps are basically the same sets from the year before, just repainted a bit. Be original for once!

You are so spot on!!!!!! They need to take some serious lessons from BBUK!

I knew that Grodner wouldn't use the Pandora's Box until Frank was HOH. It's only been used when her "pets" are HOH. Another thing that's way too predictable about this game... :rolleyes:

Yes, but Frank didn't get any power that we know of, Ian won it. At least for this power more than 1 person had a chance to win it and it just wasn't given to an individual.

I'm confused... So Ian won the veto ball, what does that do? Does it grant him immunity? Or does it grant him the power to pass the ball onto someone to grant them immunity? Or does it grant him & the person he pass the ball to immunity?

So Dan & Danielle are up. Dan insists either Brit or Shane HAS to win the PoV. So say Brit wins and pulls Dan from the block. Ian uses veto ball on Shane? So that leaves only Jenn and Joe up for renomination, thus giving the Quack Pack the voting power again? Joe will most likely be the replacement nominee, thus making it a 4-1 vote to evict him.

^is that how it's going to work if Brit or Shane wins PoV?