Ian, Week 7 (Golden Veto-Ball)

CeCiMom

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is the bit about Dan being talked about because he chooses to read the Bible? It is after all the only book in the HOUSE! He is the only one that can control his anger and words (at least most of the time, give it to him in the last POV). But no one is a SAINT! I love the way he can stay so calm with all the crap being said around him, to him, about him, etc. I would be kicked out for what I would say in response to all that sh**.

Just saying.

What is the bit about Dan being talked about because he chooses to read the Bible? It is after all the only book in the HOUSE! He is the only one that can control his anger and words (at least most of the time, give it to him in the last POV). But no one is a SAINT! I love the way he can stay so calm with all the crap being said around him, to him, about him, etc. I would be kicked out for what I would say in response to all that sh**.

Just saying.

Oops, some people think Britney is saintly

I still like Ian and give him props for standing by Brit. It may cost him the game though.

I think Ian's game as well as Britany's were over the minute they decided to sell out Dan, he knew their secrets and now that they are coming out nobody wants to be the sucker that protects them.

Does anyone know if Ian still has the Golden Power of Veto or did it expire. People keep talking about Ian being voted out next week, but wouldn't he just use his veto, or has it expired?

I think it was a one shot thing and he chose not to use it (he went first so he wasn't aware they were putting up Brittany).

Ian, this young man need help very bad after the game. He may have caused embarassment to his family and his casting to BB could be regarded as a mistake by some, but I believe this was a blessing. We're not going to know about his personality problem, had he not been cast and he could have keep going with his life without the needed help. The final say, was his remarks last night when he got drunk. He had been showing awkwardness, nasty remarks, his desire to be on the evil side, etc. and summing them all up, weren't good. CBS should help him!

I'm still rooting for Ian, but he clearly does have some psychological problems. Is he on medication? If not, he should be. And yeah, he's been creepy since day 1. I overlook look that, because I like to root for the underdog. And out of everyone there, he needs the money the most.

I have no problem with his stimming and the misfire signals in his head. That is a medical issue so kudos for him for coming on the show.

Some of the game play that he has control over is just not good. He doesn't seem to have social maturity. :)

Ian really can put down those beers! :food-smiley-005: Hope he doesn't have a drinking problem. Of course, he's 21 and that's what you do when you are 21. I do remember those days when it was "oh let's tie one on". The next day hang-over is no fun though. I grew out of it and now I only drink socially.

I'm trying to reserve comments on his game-play to see what he will do next. I'm not hating on him unless he does something really stupid which in this game is entirely possible :P

I think Ian's comments about his Dad needs the money because he doesn't have any retirement will hit a home run with the people voting for America's Choice for the $25,000.

Okay I have been and still am an Ian fan. The way he is behaving however is not okay. He's gotten a little too arrogant and demanding. I like the calm Ian that listens and thinks before he speaks. I commend Ian for ditching Froogie. They viewed him as expendable and called him useless sevral times. He was right to mastermind the departure of Boogie. He was a major threat in the social game that is BB and there was no way he would have stood up for Ian had anyone put him on the block. Brit was loyal to him and would have taken him to F2 because she knew Shane wouldnt take her. I commend Brit this time around too she is far less catty this season. She has said less then desirable things in the house but who hasnt this year? at least she hasnt said STDs go airborne when they wear a skirt about anyone this year but Brit is a different forum. Back to Ian, he made good moves for himself throughout the game. My issue is he doesn't own them and he throws anything that could get him further in the game, Had he tried to win the veto while Froogie was on the block Frank may not have won and Brit wouldnt be on the block now. He would have minimal blood on his hands. He needs to be more bold in his power moves and less bold with the words he uses. No need to start drama with Frank and no need to try to strongarm Joe which he was unsuccessful at anyway. I really like the kid and and rooted for him till he slipped up.

Yeah, unfortunately, like most seasons, it's getting down to the "who do you hate the least" part of the game. So far, that's Brit and Ian for me. I don't really want a "coach" to win though, because the producers lied and changed the game to put them in there.

What did Ian say last night in his drunken moment that made him feel the need to apologize to Jenn this morning? He wanted to hug it out but she said no, and extended her hand for a handshake... what did he say???? Anyone know?

What did Ian say last night in his drunken moment that made him feel the need to apologize to Jenn this morning? He wanted to hug it out but she said no, and extended her hand for a handshake... what did he say???? Anyone know?

Probably told her the truth about what she looks like?

No I am serious... now he is in the arcade room apologizing....

Who knows? The kid is a whack-o. Half the stuff he sees is in his mind. And Jenn is an egomaniac with a chip on her shoulder. She probably feels everyone owes her an apology for something.