Ian, Week 7 (Golden Veto-Ball)

CeCiMom

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I won't be surprised if he goes to Dan and Frank and tries to align... it really was his dream to work with Frank and Dan but, they were on separate sides and he wanted to work with Boogie the most until F/B treated him like crap and he ran to D/D/B/S for the F5 QP alliance.

Even if F/D don't mean it they should tell him yes, because they need the 3rd vote to get Britney out of the house. Imo, Danielle is in serrious jeopardy of being evicted... it's really all in Shane's hands.

Agreed, Ian was perfectly happy to engineer Boogie going home, and putting Frank on the block as long as he avoids responsibility, but once it catches up to him everybody feels sorry for him and he folds. The only ones who seem to take responsibility for anything in that house this summer has been Frank, Boogie, and Dan, and Dan even took responsibility for his alliance several times while Britany, Shane, Ian and some of the rest blamed everybody and everything else.

ITA

I won't be surprised if he goes to Dan and Frank and tries to align... it really was his dream to work with Frank and Dan but, they were on separate sides and he wanted to work with Boogie the most until F/B treated him like crap and he ran to D/D/B/S for the F5 QP alliance.

Even if F/D don't mean it they should tell him yes, because they need the 3rd vote to get Britney out of the house. Imo, Danielle is in serrious jeopardy of being evicted... it's really all in Shane's hands.

I'm curious, why just Shane's......I think Joe's vote is up in the air......he has promised Frank and Shane and Britney his vote......who do you think he will vote with? I can't see him doing what Ian wants, keeping Brit, I really think he and Shane are unsure. Frank and Dan haven't gotten to Shane yet.

Joe is going to vote however Shane wants him too. So, it's up in Shane's hands... unless Frank can get Ian in an faux alliance and have Ian evict Brit.

Joe is going to vote however Shane wants him too. So, it's up in Shane's hands... unless Frank can get Ian in an faux alliance and have Ian evict Brit.

Frank and Dan haven't talked to Shane yet, of course now they are all getting drunk so the talk may be postponed

It would fit with the season if Ian flips and gets out Brittany, the only ones that seem to be somewhat loyal to each other have been Frank/ boogie, Dan/ Danielle, and janelle/ Joe. Even Brittany has thrown shane under the bus a couple of times. The rest of the time it is everybody floating from one side to the other to get the bigger name out of their way without truly committing to anybody.

My prediction.... Brit will stay and Dani will go. Brit got blindsided by the brigade and is out to not let it happen again. once the shock of today wears off, I believe she will be up and campaigning tomorrow, Dani or no Dani. Bottom line, Shane is a pushover and will cave under pressure. Joe is gonna Shane. Add to that, Danielle is barely campaigning cause she thinks she safe. Dan was smart in his actions

Sorry cont.... Towards Danielle because ur got everyone to feel bad for her. But I don't think those feelings will last all week with Brit.

My prediction.... Brit will stay and Dani will go. Brit got blindsided by the brigade and is out to not let it happen again. once the shock of today wears off, I believe she will be up and campaigning tomorrow, Dani or no Dani. Bottom line, Shane is a pushover and will cave under pressure. Joe is gonna Shane. Add to that, Danielle is barely campaigning cause she thinks she safe. Dan was smart in his actions

Sorry cont.... Towards Danielle because ur got everyone to feel bad for her. But I don't think those feelings will last all week with Brit.

I hope that doesn't happen, Danielle has played a classier game than Britney, I hope Britney goes home!

Why is this joker going around threatening folks? Who is supose to be scared of him! He made his bed now lie in it! He wanted to be evil and he wanted to double cross dan by not using the veto! Now why on earth would he think dan would just lie there and take one for the team! Smh!

Ian is okay. He just got caught up in all this mess and courted disaster thinking he would be clever enough to escape all blame. He wanted to be the James Moriarty of BB. Or something. Ian apparently has some nervous condition that makes him operate from a level different from that of the other houseguests. I'll bet in person he is a nice guy. Ill-suited for BB, IMO. Sometimes creepily so.

Sometimes Creepy!!! :o He's all the time creepy!!!!

Good grief people! Yes, Ian is different, but give the dude a break. He is just trying to play the game. He has not done anything that the other HGs haven't done themselves. Frank, Dan, Dani, Jenn, Brit, Joe, and Shane have ALL lied, manipulated, backstabbed, and gossiped about each other. And in one way or another all of them are creepy.

Danielle and her psychotic episodes and thinking that every other girl in the house is jealous of her is creepy. (not to mention her permanent duck face expression)

Dan and his pretended to be an upstanding christian is creepy.

Brit and her wandering eye is creepy.

Frank with his odd looking body and his shaggy, homeless man hair is creepy.

Joe with his VERY LOUD voice and stupid chin mohawk is creepy.

Jenn is by far the creepiest with her half man-half woman wearing a maxi pad walk, and her hideously ugly tattoos.

Shane looks creepy with that bizarre hairdo and tiny eye balls.