Frank, Week 7 - HoH

CeCiMom

I'm with the majority in that I can't stand this guy. Everything about him drives me nuts. It's going to be hard for me to watch the feeds this week with him being HOH AGAIN. I wholeheartedly disagree with those who say "he's been targeted since day one and yet he's still here, he totally deserves it!" Let's not forget that the only reason he's still here is because the producers came to his rescue in the most blatant rigging of the game to date on the reset night. There's no reason in the world why they couldn't have done the reset AFTER they sent him home.

Where does he get off acting like he's morally superior to Dan? Wasn't he going to back stab him just a week and a half ago if booger didn't talk him out of it? Even if Dan WERE the one who ratted him out to Shane and Britney, wouldn't he have every reason to do so? It makes me laugh to watch him talk about how much he thinks America loves him and hates Dan. It will be a rude awakening when he sees what a fool he's made of himself.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm with the majority in that I can't stand this guy. Everything about him drives me nuts. It's going to be hard for me to watch the feeds this week with him being HOH AGAIN. I wholeheartedly disagree with those who say "he's been targeted since day one and yet he's still here, he totally deserves it!" Let's not forget that the only reason he's still here is because the producers came to his rescue in the most blatant rigging of the game to date on the reset night. There's no reason in the world why they couldn't have done the reset AFTER they sent him home.

Where does he get off acting like he's morally superior to Dan? Wasn't he going to back stab him just a week and a half ago if booger didn't talk him out of it? Even if Dan WERE the one who ratted him out to Shane and Britney, wouldn't he have every reason to do so? It makes me laugh to watch him talk about how much he thinks America loves him and hates Dan. It will be a rude awakening when he sees what a fool he's made of himself.

excellent post!

Well said! BRAVO!!!!! :hurray:

Thank you..I total agree

ITA too... I just wonder if after seeing the tapes, Frank will be man enough to to admit he was wrong and apologize to Dan for all the nasties attributed to him.

I doubt it and we'll probably never know, but Funk just doesn't seem to be the type that admits he's wrong very often.

HAHAHAHAHA Me too! Preesh! Caash! Son! Bubba! "On the rag" - I don't know what HE THINKS that means.... but out here all of us girls know what it means!

He says, "on the REG"... it's short for regular. Meaning you do something on a regular basis... LMAO Not on the RAG

Agree!!!!!

Where do they find people like this?

I totally disagree! I really like Frank and I really liked Boogie. I have a totally different prospective than most all of you cause I had never watched Big Brother before, this is the first season I watched it. And apparenlty Boogie is a terrible POS from past seasons. Since most of you already have that sour opinion of Boogie, I believe most of you have the same thoughts for Frank simply because he teamed with Boogie and became his #1 ally.

If this was Boogie's first season and no one knew anything about him, I could almost gaurantee Boogie and Frank would have made it to at least the final 4.

probably would be wise to nom ian just so ian doesnt use the pov to take down dan and shane or britney use the other pov if they won it to take down danielle

take a risk that danielle doesnt win pov :animated_bouncy:

I totally disagree! I really like Frank and I really liked Boogie. I have a totally different prospective than most all of you cause I had never watched Big Brother before, this is the first season I watched it. And apparenlty Boogie is a terrible POS from past seasons. Since most of you already have that sour opinion of Boogie, I believe most of you have the same thoughts for Frank simply because he teamed with Boogie and became his #1 ally.

If this was Boogie's first season and no one knew anything about him, I could almost gaurantee Boogie and Frank would have made it to at least the final 4.

I think the reason the majority of us don't like Froogie is because they are bullys. They talk down to everyone in the house as if they are superior in every way. They say the foulest things about women, people with disabilities and black people. Every other word out of their mouths for a period of time was the f word and if I heard the N word come out of their mouth one more time I was calling the NAACP. All that "sweetheart" and "honey" crap when talking to the ladies and trying to get them to cry (Britney didn't buy it) was complettely uncalled for.

To win this game, one does not need to be a condesending a$$. That's the difference between Boogie and Dan. Watch their DR sessions and you will see the difference.

But you do have the right to your opinion.

I can see why you would like them. The first season I watched all the way through was All Stars and I liked Boogie until he showed what a terrible human being he was. However, I don't blindly dislike Frank for no reason just because Boogie picked him. There are many reasons I don't like him, a few of which were in my post.

I think the reason the majority of us don't like Froogie is because they are bullys. They talk down to everyone in the house as if they are superior in every way. They say the foulest things about women, people with disabilities and black people. Every other word out of their mouths for a period of time was the f word and if I heard the N word come out of their mouth one more time I was calling the NAACP. All that "sweetheart" and "honey" crap when talking to the ladies and trying to get them to cry (Britney didn't buy it) was complettely uncalled for.

To win this game, one does not need to be a condesending a$$. That's the difference between Boogie and Dan. Watch their DR sessions and you will see the difference.

But you do have the right to your opinion.

I completely agree. But at least booger is upfront about what kind of a person he is, Frank tries to hide behind a "nice guy" facade. Or maybe he's a decent person outside the house and boogie just got the best of him.

I just heard Britney tell Frank that Ian will not use the special veto power on Dan because that would mean that Frank would have to put up Britney. And, she said there is no way I would let him do that to me, I would kill him. DING DING DING... FRANK, who has control over Ian????

FRANK WINS HOH... YES YES YES YES YES YES !!!!!!!

At least he will get one of those backstabbers back

agree! I betcha he got something more than just 3K! I believe frank is lying about pandora! We wont know until sunday!

GO FRANK GO!

I'm pretty sure Frank realizes that everyone has screwed him over... not just Dan. But he can only take one out at a time.

Am I watching the same show as everyone else? I do not understand the hatred towards Frank... so what he is blunt, cocky/confident. He has been the #1 target since day #1 in the house. He has been put on the block every single week it was possible. He has made deals with nearly everyone remaining in the house at some point... and ALL OF THEM have stabbed him in the back. He has never once done someone, he made a deal with, dirty. He has constantly been backed into a corner and is still fighting. I have nothing but mad respect for the guy. If he makes it to final 2 and doesn't win... this game is a joke.

Danielle and Britany are the worst of the worse... constantly lying to people's face and then laughing and bragging when they get sent home. Last night when they were saying they were so glad Ashley went home, when all that week prior they were being buddy-buddy with her talking about an all girl alliance. Those two (Danielle especially) are the fakest people in the house. People should be hating on them, not Frank.

i totally agree! He hasnt done anything for all this hate! Matter of fact he is the underdog! He has had a target on him since first week! He and boogie was just going ol school! When the sov6 did it their season bully and fighting with cappys group people were loving it! Now everyone act like this is their first season doing that! Heck Jeff did it all the time "dont vote our way u are on the block next wk"! Dont believe go to the archives and check the feeds! There is a history of bb with people using intimdation! U dont have to follow suit and call their bluff! Just saying, frank has a raw deal and the reason why im not pulling for the rest of the house, at least frank was upfront with janielle that he wanted her out! Those dirty little bast...d smiled in her face while all the time lying and stabbing her in the back! And they had the nerve to dedicate their noms to janie like they were doing something for her honor! In that case, they shouldnt voted her out! They could take their um dedication and shove it! YES IM STILL BITTER!

I feel like I am taking crazy pills reading this thread. The whole house has lied to the guy because they cant come at him straight up. They have tried everything, he has played and honest and hard game. And been saddled with a huge target in Boogie, which made no one want to work with them. Ohh accept Dan who wants to be Dr. Will soo badd.

Being nominated 4-5 times, winning 3HOHS and 4VETOS? Even if you hate Frank you should respect how competitive and savy he has been. I was not a huge fan of his in the start, and really was hating him when Jani went out over him. But even Janelle knew he was the strongest player she has seen in sometime. But he has been scumbagged by everyone, I hope as Dan is walking out the door, he tells him I am the only new resident of ChillTown.

I'm glad to see that some Frank supporters are finally emerging. I felt like I was alone for most of the season. I think Boogie leaving has really softened him up and made him more likeable to people. This guy has had maybe the hardest road of any BB player in history and if he doesn't deserve to win this season, I can't imagine who does. He has been playing a straight game the whole season. I can't even think of any major lies he has told while I could put together a big list of what other people in the house have lied about. He's a really nice guy, too, when he's on his own and not under the influence of Boogie. People don't seem to like him because he doesn't wear deodorant and has a ton of self-confidence that can sometimes border on arrogance. Well I can't smell him so I don't care about the first and I'll take cockiness from someone who is out there dominating comps and surviving the block week after week anyday rather then a waste of space like Jenn!

Am I the only one bored by this? Why oh why is production manipulating this game so much this year? The game is great when the houseguests are left to make their own decisions. This season is so predictable. Frank wins - end of story.

I agree production should stay out of it. But many fans were turned off the year the Donatos were slated to win and everything was geared for them to come out on top.

That whole father/daughter love/hate storyline got old real fast and was incredibly predictable. Plus, Donatos were just despicable. I figure if I can stomach that, what's

another go around of production manipulation?

I think that they like Frank now because they see that he can win comps when he needs to win comps and they are afraid of him especially when he has the surge of power again. It's all superficial BS, anyway. Frank wants the 500K. Oh wait, they all do.

That, and they CAN'T get rid of Frank. Lord knows they've tried. Perhaps they've just given up and/or fallen under his spell.

Gotta give him credit for winning when he needs it! I just hope Dan makes it through!

Funny how that always seems to happen...? Just once, someday, wouldn't it be fun if somebody didn't win the comp and flip the ;power? The formula is getting stale.