Frank, Week 7 - HoH

CeCiMom

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Frank said in his blog that he'd been trying to get on the show for three years. I'm wondering why it took so long, esp. if he had help from his dad.

Christopher DeJoseph was hired by bb last year

I love Frank too. I would like to see Frank, Dan and Danielle in the final 3 and then I don't care for the F2. I just hope Ian goes next, I can't stand him though it will be interesting to watch him without Britney in the house, I'll bet he shuts up much more.

Well that's a big old WTF! As for Frank, I might have been a fan if he hadn't been aligned with Booger. Now that Booger is gone, I am willing to give him a chance to win me over - as long as he doesn't mess with Dan the man!

Frank said in his blog that he'd been trying to get on the show for three years. I'm wondering why it took so long, esp. if he had help from his dad.

he and his dad doesnt get along so i dont think he went to his dad! He didnt know his dad was watching the show until his grandmother sent him his first hoh! His dad is very proud of him! I figure its hard in sid's life being on the road all the time and being a parent! But he does love his son! And u can tell he gets his cockiness from his dad! :)

Frank will probably be second or nothing. If he makes it through the next couple of weeks, that could change. Frank will make the game interesting from here on out as he has done previously. I'm not sure that Frank has a good grasp on the reality of the situation. Did he think that the world adored Mike Boogie? Why?

I don't think that Frank has an "in" with production because if he did, he would have played an entirely different game.