Britney, Week 7 (Replacement Nominee) Evicted 8/30

CeCiMom

You either like her or you really dislike her but I love her. I almost die laughing at the things she says. Its comic relief for me. Last night when she was talking about Frank i was laughing so hard. I know that she is not a fan fav and she is negative but the thing that I really like about her is that she can laugh at herself. I will miss her and now its back to watching the first 48 for me BBAD will be quite boring without her. What is up Jenn's butt??? She needs to lighten up just a little. I can see it now. The pool table and the hot tub. Joe will be talking like he is the smartest guy in the house and Shane will be totally clueless Dani will be talking about herself Dan will sit and stare into space and Frank in his carrot costume will be farting and poor Ian will continue to rock in his hammock for hours and this is BBAD from now until the end. Thanks for the laughs Britany. Now is the time I wish they would show the jury house.

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now is the time I wish they would show the jury house.

Not right now! Ashley is the only one there! She's probably trying to make an alliance with a camera guy because she thinks she's still in the BB house. Or she's just waiting for him to ask her if she wants to make out.

I agree that these people don't have much personality. I still believe BB chose the most boring they could find just so the reruns look so much better.

Watching the show...

Did Brittany expect Dan to throw the comp after

1. Seeing what the comp was

2. Frank being in the lead

3 Shane with 0

4. Frank giving her the answer

Did she really think Dan was too stupid to figure it out! How could she be mad when Frank was obviously in the lead to win?

Watching the show...

3 Shane with 0

Did she really think Dan was too stupid to figure it out! How could she be mad when Frank was obviously in the lead to win?

ITA......how can he throw it to people who weren't winning it?

And now we know why Dan did what he did to Dani, for sympathy votes for her over Brit......

Before the competition Britney and Shane were not going to win the POV. Britney had told the rest of the Quack Pack that there as nothing they could do they had to let Dan go.

Before the competition Britney and Shane were not going to win the POV. Britney had told the rest of the Quack Pack that there as nothing they could do they had to let Dan go.

Yeah, they didn't show that on TV, but I think before the veto comp, Dan knew he was on his own. Their actions in the veto just proved it. Once Britney knew she would be the replacement nom, she convince the rest of the QP not to win the veto.

I don't like Britany, but you all do make a good point. She is a lot more entertaining than most others in the house.

I personally like it when they talk game on BBAD... ever since Boogie left BBAD has been really lame, except for of course the night Dan drop the bomb with his master plan. that was highly entertaining, but every other night has been pointless chit chat.

I wasn't a big fan of Brit in her season and she really got on my nerves this season too. I felt she was the one who pushed Willie over the edge by yelling at him (although it wasn't gonna take much). Then she's managed to play a good social game and get in close with all the QP, thinking she had control. Good for Dan seeing thru her deception.

When they did the shot of her DR session, I don't think I've ever seen anyone that red in the face~!

No, Brit said that her or shane had to win in order to save the QP......and that if they didnt win it then they would have to let Dan go.....her intentions were good......Shane didn't do crap during the veto, at least Britt tried!!!!! Her plans were for them to win it then her or shane could pull Dani off the block and Ian would pull Dan off......She said that if they could NOT pull it off then they would have to let Dan go.......BUT her intentions were good!!!!! She wanted to save their alliance!!

Watching the show...

3 Shane with 0

Yes...Brittany did expect Dan to still throw it.

Best line of the night..."Britney....pop a squat". :animated_rotfl:

No, Brit said that her or shane had to win in order to save the QP......and that if they didnt win it then they would have to let Dan go.....her intentions were good......Shane didn't do crap during the veto, at least Britt tried!!!!! Her plans were for them to win it then her or shane could pull Dani off the block and Ian would pull Dan off......She said that if they could NOT pull it off then they would have to let Dan go.......BUT her intentions were good!!!!! She wanted to save their alliance!!

But she was pissed because Dan was answering the questions (instead of relying on those two to buzz in) because Frank was so far ahead, he knew that Britney and Shane could not catch them with the points they had. Neither her and definetly not Shane could have caught Frank, he was answering every question. And he would have won if he hadn't of tried to give Britt the answer. Pretty sure even if Jenn had gotten the last answer she still wouldn't have beaten Frank.

She was mad and upset cuz she wanted to keep their alliance together and Dan was the one that thru her under the bus.....If it weren't for Dan, she would NOT be on the block.!!!!!! Dan could'a named anybody else but he choose to name Britt!!!! Britt was doing all that she could to stay loyal and then she got stabbed in the back!!!!!!!

and besides, I don't care what has happened, I DO NOT wanna see Dan win this game again!!!!! He has already won the title & money once......, someone that has NEVER won this game title & money should win it this time!!!!!!!! I want Dan OUT!!! I feel that if they have won the game before then they should NOT be allowed to play again!! Thats why I so hated the twist with the coaches coming back into the game!!!!!

She was mad and upset cuz she wanted to keep their alliance together and Dan was the one that thru her under the bus.....If it weren't for Dan, she would NOT be on the block.!!!!!! Dan could'a named anybody else but he choose to name Britt!!!! Britt was doing all that she could to stay loyal and then she got stabbed in the back!!!!!!!

And had Jenn not used the veto guess who would be going home.

Britney had talked to Frank several times and he told Ian if he used the POV that Britney was going up. She ordered Ian NOT to use it on Dan. Before the POV competition they had decided to let Dan go. She wanted to make it appear as if she was trying but she had NO intention of saving Dan. Dan caught on that she wasn't going to use it and knew he had to go for it.

Don't Shane and Joe have to keep Britney?

If Dani stays and Dan or Jen wins POV next week who would Dan or Jen put up?

Let's consider their options.

First, they would not likely put Frank up as they just formed the new alliance with them. They would likely give it at least a week.

They could put up each other, but also not likely for the same reason they would not likely put up Frank, new alliance.

They would likely put Ian up, but he could win POV and they would still need to put up two other people.

So who is left?

That leaves Dani. So unlikely that Jen would put up the only girl remaining as she is so into girl power. And, Dan is not going to put Dani up when he knows she'll vote for him if he is ever up. And, he can be sure of that as she keeps announcing to everyone that she could still "never go against Dan!"

That leaves Shane and Joe to either both be nominated or one be nominated with Ian and the other Possibly nominated as a replacement nominee if Ian wins the POV.

If they keep Dani and form an alliance with Frank and Ian wins HOH, they would be in a bad position as well.

But, if they keep Britney and form an alliance with her and Ian they would likely be safe if Ian wins HOH. Also, they would likely be safe if Britney wins HOH.

If they keep Britney and Dan or Jen wins HOH, they would also likely be safe as Britney is likely to go up with one of them as a replacement nominee for Ian if Ian wins the POV, and they will just be a pawn against Britney.

So, they have to keep Britney, right?

What am I missing? The game is about positioning yourself to be safe for the next week no matter who wins HOH, right? You cannot plan several weeks in advance without being able to predict the future, but you can position yourself for all contingencies for the upcoming week? Right? I just started watching this show and that is how it seems to me, am I missing something? Thoughts?

Don't Shane and Joe have to keep Britney?

If Dani stays and Dan or Jen wins POV next week who would Dan or Jen put up?

Let's consider their options.

First, they would not likely put Frank up as they just formed the new alliance with them. They would likely give it at least a week.

They could put up each other, but also not likely for the same reason they would not likely put up Frank, new alliance.

They would likely put Ian up, but he could win POV and they would still need to put up two other people.

So who is left?

That leaves Dani. So unlikely that Jen would put up the only girl remaining as she is so into girl power. And, Dan is not going to put Dani up when he knows she'll vote for him if he is ever up. And, he can be sure of that as she keeps announcing to everyone that she could still "never go against Dan!"

That leaves Shane and Joe to either both be nominated or one be nominated with Ian and the other Possibly nominated as a replacement nominee if Ian wins the POV.

If they keep Dani and form an alliance with Frank and Ian wins HOH, they would be in a bad position as well.

But, if they keep Britney and form an alliance with her and Ian they would likely be safe if Ian wins HOH. Also, they would likely be safe if Britney wins HOH.

If they keep Britney and Dan or Jen wins HOH, they would also likely be safe as Britney is likely to go up with one of them as a replacement nominee for Ian if Ian wins the POV, and they will just be a pawn against Britney.

So, they have to keep Britney, right?

What am I missing? The game is about positioning yourself to be safe for the next week no matter who wins HOH, right? You cannot plan several weeks in advance without being able to predict the future, but you can position yourself for all contingencies for the upcoming week? Right? I just started watching this show and that is how it seems to me, am I missing something? Thoughts?

Great post but there is one problem with your reasoning. You are thinking that Shane and Joe could come up with the same thoughts but they are not very good at all that thinking stuff.

You either like her or you really dislike her but I love her. I almost die laughing at the things she says. Its comic relief for me. Last night when she was talking about Frank i was laughing so hard. I know that she is not a fan fav and she is negative but the thing that I really like about her is that she can laugh at herself. I will miss her and now its back to watching the first 48 for me BBAD will be quite boring without her.

I agree! I was cracking up last night! She is funny but I'm not a huge fan but she is funny!

So what? How much extra do they pay her to stay in jury, which is essentially just a nice prison? Once you have no chance of winning the $500K, why do people bother to stay in the jury? They must pay a pretty good salary for them to stick around.

They get paid for their jury time. If they don't go to jury not only do they not get that money, but they don't get any money for their time on BB. I've also heard previous HG's say that the contract they sign has them as "CBS Property" for at least a year.

and besides, I don't care what has happened, I DO NOT wanna see Dan win this game again!!!!! He has already won the title & money once......, someone that has NEVER won this game title & money should win it this time!!!!!!!! I want Dan OUT!!! I feel that if they have won the game before then they should NOT be allowed to play again!! Thats why I so hated the twist with the coaches coming back into the game!!!!!

Are you kidding me? She threw Dan under the bus IMMEDIATELY upon Frank winning the HOH. She ran in there and agreed with every stupid thing Frank said about Dan. Dan HAD to try and win once he and anyone could see Brit and Shane were a bunch of idiots and had no chance of catching Frank. Wow...really?

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name