Britney, Week 7 (Replacement Nominee) Evicted 8/30

CeCiMom

Is Britney really throwing Dan under the bus or is this just all in the master plan to get both nominees taken down?

It depends if Dan wins the POV. I think she is more then ready to throw Dan under the bus as he would do it to her or Shane. They are at that point were they are going after each other or making each other targets. Britney is probably the most brutal in her back and forth with her he said she said and always having something bad to say about each player. Planting her seeds...... :rolleyes:

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brit is playing the BEST game in the house right now...

some may say frank is, but frank is barely surviving. he wont make it to the end..

As of right now the 3 who actually "deserve" to win would be Ian, Frank, and/0r Brit... any of those 3 should win against any other person.

Brit is playing the BEST game in the house right now...

some may say frank is, but frank is barely surviving. he wont make it to the end..

As of right now the 3 who actually "deserve" to win would be Ian, Frank, and/0r Brit... any of those 3 should win against any other person.

Hi KING!!!!!!!!!!! Have missed you this season!!!!! I agree with you, Brit is playing the game and is doing well.... I love Brit!

I think "who deserves to win" is relative depending on who you're talking to since everybody has a different perspective on this game. Just sayin'.... ;)

I agree.. I think floating is a great strategy... but usually even floaters have some strategy at some point.

I don't like Britney but she is working it for the money.

Hi Slim

She gets a lot of credit for working working working it all the time. I am so surprised she has not gotten busted for going from one to another and bashing everyone.

If she was in the final 3 with some floaters or Frank I would have to root for her. For now I don't. ;)

When Britney was chained to Danielle today. She put her empty cup on the table and Danielle picked it up and drug Britney over to the sink and Danielle washed it. Britney just rolled her eyes.

Britney has never washed dishes or picked up the house.

Britney is a whiney, two-faced, cry baby. I wish they would put her on the block and send her packing. But first, I wish the entire house would confront her lazy a$$.

ITA..

Bratney is all out for Bratney.. She IS playing the game, but has NO loyality to anyony else or her alliance(s). She sucks up to whoever is in power and if she thinks it will advance her game, she'll backstabs anyone.

I do believe her motherly concerns for Ian's well being are real, but I think she'd throw him under a bus in a second if she she thought she needed to.

I don't feel sorry for her if she get put up today. She signed up for the game and pushed the reset button, so welcome to the game. ( and pick up and wash a dirty dish occasionally )

Nothing will make me happier this season than to see the look on her face when she goes on the block. I'm just sorry I have to wait 2 days to see it. This is sweet revenge for her part in Janie's backdooring as far as I'm concerned, so I am feeling no sorrow here.

Britney's concern wasn't real, t'was an act, her game play, like she does with everybody to get protection while she's still in the BB house and to get their votes when they get to the jury, dreaming in her wicked mind that she gets to the end cruising, doing and winning nothing (safety was nothing but selfish move on her). She wants people to throw the HOH comp to her for the win, crying to get a letter from home, the truth she wants this to show people she won and made a big move to persuade the jurors in the future.,

I would love to see Britney be evicted via backdooring this week. I would love Dan forever and a day if he can pull that off. I am soooooooooo sick of her. I am for anybody to win but Britney. I know that some of you adore her and I am sorry but I find no believable redemptive quality when it comes to Britney. She is all about herself, all the time.

One thing about Britney..........she draws no lines at her two-facedness. Nobody is exempt. That's about as fair as she gets. The air pressure from body turn is hardly settled before she cuts you down. Often, for no reason.

I would love to see Britney be evicted via backdooring this week. I would love Dan forever and a day if he can pull that off. I am soooooooooo sick of her. I am for anybody to win but Britney. I know that some of you adore her and I am sorry but I find no believable redemptive quality when it comes to Britney. She is all about herself, all the time.

One thing about Britney..........she draws no lines at her two-facedness. Nobody is exempt. That's about as fair as she gets. The air pressure from body turn is hardly settled before she cuts you down. Often, for no reason.

With Britney ~ you reap what you sow . (did I spell that right?)

Yes Marty, you spelled it correctly :)

I am really excited to think that Brit is going to get backdoored. Can you imagine the look on her face?

Batten down the hatches - It's going to be a bumpy ride the next 2 days. :hide:

:popcorn:

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name