Britney, Week 7 (Replacement Nominee) Evicted 8/30

CeCiMom

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Britney is the most two-faced player there is this season. She's been doing it since week 1 but, it is her game and she does it very well. Yes, she cares about Ian but, she cares more that Ian will keep her in the game (she knows he'll take her to F2, if he can) and therefore Britney wants him to stay in the game.

Brit is throwing Dan under the bus over and over......If she thinks going f2 with Ian will get her the money, she better think again. The jury will be mostly newbies and they will give it to Ian b4 a coach. She should join up with Dan for F2 then the newbies will only have 2 coaches to choose from and she will have a good shot to win it against Dan. Dan talk to her!

Britney is not going to change, she is what she is . . . . paranoid, a** kisser and backstabber. She does think that after doing all her dirty works, she can forget it and all is forgotten and she can be sweet again. I bet this is really who she is in real life to get what she wants and to get ahead from anybody. Color don't change, it may fade but the color stays.

Britney is the most two-faced player there is this season. She's been doing it since week 1 but, it is her game and she does it very well. Yes, she cares about Ian but, she cares more that Ian will keep her in the game (she knows he'll take her to F2, if he can) and therefore Britney wants him to stay in the game.

I couldn't agree more!

Gotta agree with ya as well. If anything I would like her to win an HOH or POV and take some heat. C'mon girl, show some gonads.

I'm not sure if it's just me but the two most manipulative players this season are so funny to watch sitting side by side. With Ian and his constantly having to move and Britney picking her skin and biting her nails. It's like watching two Chimps...lol

I am on Team Brit. I think she is great when it comes to calming ian down. Plus, this is a game and she is playing it her way--after all her path to the $$ goes thru Dan. He has to go as do other so she can win--I think it is smart to get him out of the house and away from Ian. Go Brit!!!

Like her or not Britany did not throw Dan under the bus. She did not plot against him with Frank. Frank is so certain that its all Dan's fault that he will not stop and figure out that Britany basically just told him who ratted him and Boogie out. Britany went to Dan after she left Frank and told him Frank's plan. So how can she be 2 faced? I completely understand if you just don't like her because I can't stand Frank but I think that Britany is playing a much better game this time. She needs to win some comps though.

Britney talking to Danielle. She is badmouthing Dan how rude he was for the competition. He was rude not to give Danielle some of his quarters.

I have to say that Britney is really playing a good game but I don't think I am going to like the results and I don't want her to win. She is covering all bases with everyone and each person she talks to she does her badmouthing.

I think she is going to mess up the plan to get Ian to use the veto. She is going to talk Shane and Ian out of it.

Dan has just got to win the Veto comp.

Britney up in HOH throwing Dan under the bus to Frank. She is badmouthing Dan's behavior.

She is going to be Dan's downfall. I can't for the life of me figure out why she is working with Frank. I saw them hugging earlier.

She is telling Frank about how she worked against Dan in the competition and told Ian to hurry and go try to get the ball because it was in a good spot.

Wish AG was more of a Dan fan so we could get a bible themed POV comp for him to win.

:lol: good one

Can't wait for Brit to get out of the house! She should be right after Dan. Afterall, once a long long time ago, all the newbies wanted the coaches out. Just wanted Brit out before my fav Dan, but since she's not good at winning comps, they should be able to team up and get her out easy next week. This is all I can hope for :rolleyes:

She's the most selfish person right now. She's rubbing her bad thoughts and actions to other people. She thinks she can win with her game play (not winning comps and purely backstabbing), hell no! I bet she will get out sooner than from her season.

Britney upset that Joe was talking to Frank this morning. She has to drill Joe what they were talking about.

Ian talking to Frank and in HOH and Britney high tails it up to HOH. Frank called to DR. Now Ian has to tell Britney the whole conversation.

Does not anyone see that Britney takes information to everyone and goes from person to person and always has to know what everyone's conversation was.

Nobody calls her on it. Britney now telling Ian the worst case scenario is Dan winning the Veto.

Britney might get to final 2.

Britney is too desparate and can go any lengths. I dislike her game play. She has to calm down and may be change her strategy. She is very good at manipulating other players. She is not great but she works people her way so well. Her lies and manipulation could be her downfall down the road.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name