Dan, Week 7 (Nominee/Off the Block)

CeCiMom

Danielle turned on Dan. She made sure Jenn didn't take her down because she wat nted Dan to go home. Britney got Danielle to turn on Dan.

Even if that's true there is no need to hurt Danielle like that. He was campaigning for himself just like she was campaigning for herself. She even told Jenn to use the veto on him if she was going to use it.

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even if that's true there is no need to hurt Danielle like that. He was campaigning for himself just like she was campaigning for herself. She even told Jenn to use the veto on him if she was going to use it.

Right now he is talking to Frank and working Danielle into an alliance.

He's going to have to really work on Ian now to get him to use that Veto.

Looks like Dan spent the whole 24 hours thinking of a plan. Today, I figured Dan had zero chance of staying. I am now giving him about a 3 in 10 chance of staying.

I think the best move for Dan is, they lay everything out to Jenn and get her on board for the new alliance. Jenn uses the veto and takes Dani off the block. No one will suspect anything. Frank then puts up Ian and says it's pay back for putting him up. Then Dani, Jenn and Joe vote out Ian. Joe should be an easy sell because he knows Ian wants him out.

Only bad thing for Frank is, Ashley is going to give it up to whoever gets there first...Ian or Frank.

Yeah, but this would be the second time he did that to her. The least he could have done this time was clue her in. That's a pretty twisted alliance Dan's got there. I'd like to see both him and Shane out the door. Then Frank and Ian. All four are scumbags in their own unique ways.

Dan being in there reminds me of the Dark Knight Rises. I won't spoil the movie for the people who haven't seen it but Dan will come back stronger after this :D

The Dan Knight Rises

"Rise"

Looks like he did come back stronger :D

I made this earlier. Mind the audio quality. Dark Knight fans will love this

Man... if this pulls off, I think I'll really like Dan... This guy is pretty good haha.

If Brits go up... it'd be

Shane: Dan

Ian: ...?

Joe: ...?

Dan: Brit

Jenn: Brit

I think Ian will side with Brit until Joe decides who he will side with... I have a feeling Joe will side with Frank/Dan since he dislikes Ian. However, he might go with Brit since Shane has a high chance of winning the next HOH...

I have to say that I am now watching the feeds again as needed. LOL Loving this whole thing because Dan is reminding me of when he would pull this kind of stunt on Memphis. I remember when Memphis got mad about Dan putting him on the block for a calculated risk. He's doing the same thing for Danielle. The only problem is that Joe will have to vote Britney out. Shane might vote Britney out because Danielle and he have a F2 deal and Danielle is more likely to win a comp to keep him safe. We shall see. Oh yes, we shall see. Oh to be a fly on the wall in the BB house tomorrow morning. LOL

I think the best move for Dan is, they lay everything out to Jenn and get her on board for the new alliance. Jenn uses the veto and takes Dani off the block. No one will suspect anything. Frank then puts up Ian and says it's pay back for putting him up. Then Dani, Jenn and Joe vote out Ian. Joe should be an easy sell because he knows Ian wants him out.

Only bad thing for Frank is, Ashley is going to give it up to whoever gets there first...Ian or Frank.

Ian has a special veto so he cant be put up. He'd use his special veto and be right off in two seconds. (I think?)

Well the POV should be around 11:00 BB time. I will be waiting to see the results. Watching the flashback of Frank talking to Jenn sounds like she is going to use the POV.

but then.......... anything can happen.

I just hope Brit wises up before its too late. This could all just backfire in Danielle's face.

If Brit's paranoia works, best solution for the Dark Knights is to publicly expose Ian out, and Joe will be happy about it. One concern though, can Ian play his veto to Britney once Britney is up?

It's funny seeing the Dan haters (The few that exist) still hating lol. The guy made a brilliant move to try and save himself ... I mean come on yesterday people didn't think Dan was playing a very good game and he may have just made one of the best plays in BB history saving himself from a certain trip to the jury house ... But he's still not playing a good game.

How brilliant an smooth was it when you take a guy many considered finished ... It was a death blow that he had 24 hours where he couldn't even talk game to try and save himself ... Instead he takes the times in solitary and plots his way of saving himself. He makes a valid point if he tells Danielle about his plan she doesn't give the reaction he wanted and it's not like he told anybody this was a huge secret ... I thought it was great for TV now I just hope they can seal the deal and get the little Brit out

If Brit's paranoia works, best solution for the Dark Knights is to publicly expose Ian out, and Joe will be happy about it. One concern though, can Ian play his veto to Britney once Britney is up?

This was discussed last night and according to Frank - Ian will have to play his veto first before Jenn .... So Ian doesn't use his and Jenn uses hers on Dan and up goes Britney

It's funny seeing the Dan haters (The few that exist) still hating lol. The guy made a brilliant move to try and save himself ... I mean come on yesterday people didn't think Dan was playing a very good game and he may have just made one of the best plays in BB history saving himself from a certain trip to the jury house ... But he's still not playing a good game.

How brilliant an smooth was it when you take a guy many considered finished ... It was a death blow that he had 24 hours where he couldn't even talk game to try and save himself ... Instead he takes the times in solitary and plots his way of saving himself. He makes a valid point if he tells Danielle about his plan she doesn't give the reaction he wanted and it's not like he told anybody this was a huge secret ... I thought it was great for TV now I just hope they can seal the deal and get the little Brit out

This was discussed last night and according to Frank - Ian will have to play his veto first before Jenn .... So Ian doesn't use his and Jenn uses hers on Dan and up goes Britney

Thanks for the info

this is why I LOVE Dan.......I am loving this, and he got Frank to shake on F2, I mean really.....Frank HATED him. Dan the Man, want him to win again!! BYE BYE Benedict Brit (hopefully)