Dan, Week 7 (Nominee/Off the Block)

CeCiMom

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Britney wants Dan to go home so bad. She has been working behind the scenes to make it happen.

Haven't watched the feeds that much this weekend but from what I'v read she totally has Danielle on board. I mean I know she's up against Dan on the block but she won't try to influence Ian or Jenn at all.

Sorry. I know that Dan is universally loved but I find him as loud as Joe in the DR but nobody ever says how he screams at the camera. I still think that outside the house, Dan is probably a nice guy but I have to be honest here; I don't like him inside the house. Dan is just as obnoxious, in his own way, as any of the others.

Once again, I agree with slim. Dan is smug. He's crazy if he thinks he's staying this week. With Britney on board for getting him out, I don't see how

he has a chance. So play that sympathy card all you want, Dan. It's really not going to get you anywhere.

(still waiting for him to talk to Frank)

Good luck with that. She will latch herself onto Frank's back for the duration if she has to even if she has to whine until BB gives her a gas mask. I wish she was the one on the block. No such luck. It is a mystery to me how she gets away with her BS.

Haha what the hell is Dan doing.

This is what he said to Danielle: "D: So finally there's Danielle. The last time I played this game .... I learned something early on... you gotta find one person ... 100% trust... and I had that with Memphis... and when I saw you standing there day one and ... I thought if I picked you would have similar qualities to Memphis... but... I was wrong.

And you know what you did.

In this game, you are dead to me."

Looks like he's trying to team up with Frank now. Needs Jenn though, don't think he'd get her with what he just did though. But I think his goal was to get Danielle sympathy so she'll make it to the end.

I have no idea. Some people saying she threw the veto. But Dan's a calculated gamer. There's a reason for everything he does. As of now he looks like he's trying to set up some sort of deal with Frank, But he needs to work on Ian and Jenn for that Veto.

Yeah, I'm officially done giving a damn about Dan. He was a d*ck during that Pandora's Box competition. And while he's always been a "secret scumbag" using the context of the game as an excuse, he's taking it too far this time. Danielle is a wreck right now because of his little charade. You don't do that kind of crap to your only true ally.

That's pretty screwed up if you ask me... Danielle has been so loyal to him. And he knows how sensative she is. Never thought he would be such a jerk

Yeah. He knew that would be her reaction as well. He's basically going for a Hail Mary. But the thing is, this gives Danielle a lot of sympathy. If he wants anyone to win if not him, it's her.