8/22 - Live Feeds / BB After Dark

Angelo Joe

4:11 PM BBT

"The reason I Have his back so hard this week is because he had my back so hard last week. When we had that reset he was going to work with Dan but then he was told that He (Dan) was going to have Danielle get me out and that was that. He had my back. Totally, that's why." Frank says of Mike

"I get that man." says Joe "I've got to do it."

"It's a good decision, not an easy one to accept but good. You'll notice that I haven't given up man, I'm going to keep trying." Frank says

"Good man." says Joe as Frank leaves.

Ashley telling Jenn that "everyone thinks I'm slutting it up with Ian and Frank."

Britney outside is telling us that Ian has officially been dumped for Ashley, no decisions, no game of any kind, no results. He's been dumped. Dan and Danielle listening to this prophecy with minimal reaction.

4:18 PM BBT

"I didn't believe it, I didn't believe any of it. I just didn't see Britney and Danielle going through with it. With any of it." says Ashley in the Lounge.

"Ashley is a liar." Britney says outside

4:27 PM BBT

Frank in the pool as Brit, Danielle, Dan and Ian lay quietly on the patio.

Ashley and Jenn continue their conversation in the lounge.

Ian gets up. "I gotta go eat something."

Big Brother Speaks: "House guests, this is a reminder. Sleeping is only allowed. In the bedrooms." [Punctuation denotes inflection]

Ashley: "I know, it's fine, you don't give a f*ck about me."

Jenn: "What are you talking about, of course I care about you. I'm just in a place right now, it's so hard to cope."

Ashley: 'I totally get it, that's why I was so pissed with Janelle. It's hard to understand but I get it. I'd be majorly pissed with Frank too."

4:36 PM BBT

Danielle "jedi" training on patio as planes fly overhead.

4:41 PM BBT

Danielle 'singing' gets a "Please stop singing" from BB/. "It's not singing, it's a cheer." whines Danielle.

"Did you cheer in school?" asks Britney

"No, I was too tall. Too tall for the height restrictions. You had to be 5'2" or under. I was 6 inches too tall." Danielle replies. "Ian, how tall are you?"

He tells her 5'7" but she insists he get up and stand beside her so she can see if she is taller than him. She is.

Britney telling Dan that she is tired and nervous and that they have to work to get themselves out of this big mess. They have to win.

"Win HOH, no wizard powers of interference, make a run at it." says Dan.

"Yeah, make a run at it next week too." Britney says.

4:50 PM BBT

Mike running laps. Dan and Frank playing pool tennis as Ian sits in the pool as an observer. Jenn and Ash lounging in lounge room. Nothing exciting happening.

4:58 PM BBT

"Do you think we'll lose Jenn?" Dan asks

"I don't know, I just told Danielle to go an talk to her." says Britney.

Ashley and Danielle in KT. Not a word is being said.

5:03 PM BBT

Jenn, Danielle and Ashley talking in KT. They wonder if there will be an eviction right at the end of tonight's show. They are playing with the clay left for them. Ashley messes hers up, "I can't do anything riiiight." she whines and sniffles. "Chin up girl." Jenn tells her and quotes some lyrics.

5:23 PM BBT

Frank, Mike and Ian in the pool. Very low talking, sounds like he's recounting his talk with Joe.

Dan and Britney talking on patio. Dan asks if Britney believes in Chiropractor. He doesn't believe in medicine that you have to keep going to. Britney has launched into a story about her husband and a chiropractor.

6:03PM BBT - Frank and Boogie talking in the WA while Ian is showering but it sounds like their mics aren't on because they are very hard to hear.

Dani, Jenn, Brit and Ash in the KT still playing with clay.

6:09PM BBT - Ian out of the shower. General chit chat in the WA. Frank's turn for the shower.

Jenn wishes they could play music. Would probably lighten the mood in the house.

6:16PM BBT - Shane and Dan in the HOH room. Shane and Brit have sore necks today. Shane thinks he slept on it wrong. Shane says they should study tonight for tomorrow's HOH competition in case it is a before/after. Dan confirms to Shane that Ashley spent the entire day with Frank.They are watching the spy cam on the KT and saying how awkward it was with them not talking.

Dan and Shane discuss how tough Dani is, how mature she is for her age. Shane says its August 22, and barring a FF, they will be guaranteed until August 30. Dan points out that it's almost September, and almost over. They mention that Ashley has got to go. They discuss who will get America's Favorite Player; they think it will be Ian.

6:23PM BBT - Joe joins the HOH. Dan asks if it is tense downstairs. Joe says the LD will be over in 2 hrs. Ian asked in the DR. They think whatever is being built in the BY is something that can be knocked down and re-built. Or, it's multiple competitions for a FF. Joe says the girls are quiet downstairs. Boogie and Ian are in the WA with "dickhead". Joe tells them about the pitch Frank made to him today. Frank tells Joe that he is smarter and stronger than anyone in the house, including Dan and offered Joe the opportunity to work with him.

6:28PM BBT - Joe says Frank is trying to not look like he was screwed before he goes to see Julie. Froogie is pretty mad at Brit, says Joe. Brit went to talk to Ash today (Froogie thought it was to apologize) -- apologize for what? Shane interjects. Joe laughs and says he doesn't know for what. Then they got mad that Brit treated "precious Ashley" that way, and made her cry. Joe says "There will be no tears in this house" very loudly and is shushed by Shane and Dan.

Joe is having a bad day physically. Shane agrees. Ian is ticking Joe off by being nice. Joe thinks it's fake.

6:34PM BBT - Joe re-counting his conversation with Frank on the hammock last night.

Ian joins the KT to start playing with clay. Still general chit chat in there.

6:36PM BBT - Frank and Boogie in the arcade room. Boogie mentions 24 hours exactly. Frank says everything about the situation is horrible. Boogie says everything about it blows big time. Frank wants to shake Joe; Boogie thinks Joe is so stupid. "Such a stupid redneck". He prays they hurt Joe bad. Frank says Jenn isn't going to win an HOH this week. Maybe not even till the end. Ian might, Boogie says. He's smart. Frank says if he has anything to do with it Dan will be out next.

Talk has turned to general chit chat in the HOH. Jenn and Ashley haven't been doing massages lately. Joe thinks Shane's massage days might be over for awhile.

6:42PM BBT - Frank says if he wins HOH tomorrow night and it's a FF, he will put up Dan and Shane. Frank thinks Shane would stay if those two were up. Frank thinks he can get Joe, Jenn, Ash and Ian to vote to keep Shane. The move Frank would like to do is go to Shane and Brit and tell them that his target is Dan and to make him an offer and he'll see what he can do for them to keep them safe.

Boogie thinks if Dan was gone, Shane might actually stick to his word with Frank this time. Frank says if he doesn't, he'll just win HOH again the following week and evict Shane. Frank says with Boogie gone, there won't be any hold backs. Boogie says if Ian or Ashley win HOH, Frank can't leave them alone. They're pussies and need to be watched.

6:50PM BBT- In the HOH, there is so much silence that I thought my feeds had frozen. I stared carefully until I saw Joe's foot move. They are all 3 just sitting there watching the spy cam with dead silence in the room.

Boogie and Frank have also quieted down and are just in their own worlds.

6:53PM BBT - Talk resumes as Boogie mentions how much he hates Dani. He'd rather seen Dan win again than her. Frank disagrees, he would rather see Dan out before Dani.

6:58PM BBT - Froogie head to the KT for some food.

In the HOH, Joe, Dan and Shane are all napping.

7:04PM BBT - Brit and Dani in WA; Brit crying. She is missing Ryan's birthday (I think that's who she said). She feels bad, and wishes she could tell him Happy Birthday herself. Dani is trying ton console her and asks "Am I helping or making it worse?" Brit says she is helping. Brit says they always celebrate their birthdays together. Dani says he can see you, he is watching. Brit says she doesn't want him to have to watch an epsiode of her getting yelled at.

Dani says she can't imagine having a spouse and being in the house. Brit days Dan missed his first anniversary. Brit doesn't want to have to go sit in the jury house for the next 4 weeks. Brit says she is tired of being so upset all the time. Dani asks her what she's usually like, Brit says happy. Not Polly Positive, but she doesn't cry everyday. Brit says the house sucks too. Dani agrees and says she is over it. Brit says this is the worst house ever. The awkward level is at a height she's never experienced in her life. Brit would rather sit down to a meal with all her exes and her husband than be in the BB house.

Ashley won't even look at Brit. She's mad because of Brit's earlier conversation with her. Dani says they all know that she's a liar and two faced. They are over her, and her drama. Dani is very hard to hear because she is whispering and Brit's legs are blocking me from seeing her lips.

Brit says she is not cut out for this crap. Dani says "You think I am?" and Brit says yeah, you could live here forever. Brit mocks "Stress free sumer". She says look at me, I am on the edge and about to jump. Dani laughing at her.

WBRB

7:15PM BBT - Brit wonders if her comment about viewers should change the channel from BB to Teen Mom made the air. [it didn't - BBLuver] She has no idea how to live with herself to the public after saying that. Dani says she & Brit should have a wrestling game tomorrow so it will be on Sunday's show. Brit says she (Dani) got into a tickle-mance with Ian yesterday. Brit, Jenn and Ashley were in HOH having an awkward conversation when that happpened.

WBRB

7:20PM BBT - Ian has joined Brit/Dani in the WA. W

7:23PM BBT - Lots of intermittent WBRB. Sounds like Ian is recapping Brit's season in the WA. Frank and Boogie are cooking in the KT.

7:26PM BBT - Ian is the BY with all HG's reading a note they just got, along with a game that looks like Plinko. They have 5 minutes to read the game board. To determine the order they have their pratice time, they must pull a number out.

WBRB

7:15 pm BBT – Britney is crying to Danielle about not being with her husband and how this season of BB is way harder than her previous season. Britney sarcastically says that people at home are asking “What is this junk that we are watching? I’m going to switch it to Teen Mom.”

Britney talks about “What’s funny? People falling down are funny, a lot more funny than people making faces in the mirror. “

Britney then talks about when Jenn, Ashley and her were in the HoH and Jenn was obviously ignoring Ashley and how it was so tense and awkward and that they were all pretending to watch the tv because no one wanted to talk to each other. They all just watched Shane drag Danielle across the floor.

WBRB…

7:28 pm BBT – HGs are outside (except Boogie who is cooking) practicing on the ball board. Each gues has 5 minutes to practice. Object is to get the ball in the top hole. Ashley says that it reminds her of the snake game. Ian says that it's going to be a double tomorrow. Joe thinks that there will be prizes for each hole.

7:34 pm BBT – Ashley done practicing—Joe practicing with cameras showing that Britney, Jenn, Ashley, Danielle, Dan, and Shane watching. Boogie is eating his dinner by himself at the big table.

7:38 pm BBT – Bell dings and Frank is up with Dan “catching” the balls and queing them up again. BB picked the order of practice—Jenn is 5th, and Britney said 10th. Frank keeps getting the ball to the top holes and pretty quickly. Dan is up now.

7:35 PM BBT HGs outside practicing for comp. Boogie inside eating dinner.

7:43 PM BBT Frank makes it to the top on the game. Brit and Dani complaining that it is cold out. (It's in the 70's) Brit says she is last to practice. She is number 10.

Shane and Ash go in the house for a minute. Ash give Shane some icy hot for his neck. She tells him she hasn't used it yet. Brit outside curled up freezing. Dani trying to hug her for warmth. Brit complaining how cold she is. Boogie in the WA flossing his teeth.

Frank goes in the house to get dinner. Boogie tells him they did a food challenge like that in his season and he thinks he would be good at it. Boogie tells him dinner was great.

Dan makes it to the top of the game. Frank going to watch how everyone is doing. Boogie tells Ian he is going to pass on his turn and to just go. Boogie says he is going to lie down.

8:06 PM BBT DIscussion about if the game will be timed or not. Brit does not think so. Most of the HG think it will be.

8:11 PM BBT Ian is practicing and doing well. The HG cheer him on. Frank tells him that he may be getting the HOH bathroom.

8:20 PM BBT The rotation has ended and all HG head inside the house. Jenn and Dani head to the side room. Jenn telling Dani about a convo she had with Frank. They are whispering so difficult to hear but sounds like Frank was trying to tell Jenn why he had to work so hard.

8:24 PM BBT In the KT HG prep dinner. In the side room Brit has poked her head in tot ell Dani she is going to HOH to take a shower. Jenn continues to tell Dani about Frank selling Boogie to hear and why others will vote for him to stay.

Boogie and Frank are in the SR. Frank tells Boogie that Dan didn't do that well (Dan made it as far as Frank did). Frank going over how each HG did.

8:32 PM BBT Brit is in HOH with Dan. She is explaining a comp from her season and how it worked. Brit insists this game will not be times but will be a knock out.

8:34 PM BBT Brit tells Dan that Ash won't even look at her. She says that Dani is at least getting the fake smile. Dan says he is excited for the comp tomorrow.

Ian joins the HOH room . Ian says he feels bad about voting out Boogie. Brit tells him that he will look back and see how awesome it was that he made a move.

Frank and Ash go off to the BR to talk. Frank asks Ash if she made up with Jenn. Ash says a little but Jenn being really hard on her.

8:41 PM BBT Ian tells HOH room that it will be a FF tomorrow. He says since Shane go to practice that it will be the 2nd HOH. He says it will between the show and BBAD.

Ian being quizzed on what happened each day in the house so far. Brit picking at her face and listening to Ian being quizzed by Dan. Brit asks why Ash is so upset at her. Ian says he has no idea.

8:47 PM BBT Brit now yelling at Ian about they will be going home because Ian can't decide who he would nominate if he wins. Brit tells him that she doesnt want to be mean but that he has to nominate Frank because he is coming after them.

Frank and Ash talking. He tells Ash that he tells her everything and then leans over and gives her a kiss.

8:50 PM BBT Brit is practically beside herself because she can't get Ian to give the answer she wants. Ian feels he would have a hard time putting up Frank. Brit tells Ian if Frank wins HOH - Dan will be going.

8:55 PM BBT Boogie is packing. Frank taking some of his things and says he will return them to him. We now have audio of BY but no video. In HOH there is a discussion about beer.