8/19 - Live Feeds / BB After Dark

Angelo Joe

4:01PM BBT - Brit realizes tomorrow is likely the first day of school.

4:06PM BBT - Dan asks Brit if she will be a real estate agent when she gets out of the house. She says very possibly. Brit tells stories of jobs she's been fired from.

4:19PM BBT - Frank and Dani in the SR picking through the camera from the POV competition a few weeks ago looking for something for their sweet tooth's.

4:25PM BBT - Boogie comes inside and heads right for the DR. Jenn came inside too. She & Frank moving about in the kitchen.

4:28PM BBT - Brit hasn't drank pop in the BB house. She doesn't like to drink out of 2L cause they're gross. They're flat, they slosh around. Her diet has been so good in the BB house, except for the coffee she drinks. At home, she goes to cereal usually for dinner. Dan asks her how many boxes she has at home. Brit has a variety: Honeycombs, Special K, Capn' Crunch. Dan has Apple Jacks auto sent to him from Amazon each month.

4:31PM BBT - Talk turns to ereaders. Brit has a kindle and really likes it. Dan bought Chelsea one, a black one. Brit suddenly remembers she left her coffee cup by the pool and goes to get it.

4:34PM BBT - Dani, Shane, Ash, Joe and Brit in the kitchen. Frank outside on the hammock. Dan in LR.

4:40PM BBT - Shane was talking to Ian about placements, and how Wil came in 11th. Dan wants to see how to cut a tomato in a rose shape. He can't do it until production gives him a paring knife because you need a really sharp knife. Intermittent WBRB's during this convo as production is mentioned.

4:41PM BBT - Frank talking to us, telling us he tries not to nap all the time, keep it exciting for us, keep it moving.

4:44PM BBT - All feeds on Joe cooking dinner.

4:46PM BBT - Danielle and Shane in the HOH bathroom. We got WBRB, and then Shane telling Dani he doesn't know if it's worth putting his clothes into the drawers this far into his HOH. Danielle cleaning her face in the bathroom.

4:48PM BBT - Dani and Shane think Joe told Ashley everything that he was being told and then Ashley told everyone else. BB reminding everyone that they are not allowed to talk about production. Shane overheard Ashley telling Brit she made out with Frank. Shane does not trust Ashley. Ash told Brit that Frank is a better kisser than Boogie. Shane doesn't want to meet with Ashley later. He only wants to tell her that she's not safe and she is likely going up as a replacement. Ash was egging Boogie on to go confront Joe.

4:51PM BBT - Brit, Boogie, Ash and Ian in the BY on the couches. Brit was teasing Dan about his wife having a sex free summer with no worries about getting pawed under the covers. Joe said his wife is fiending for it. Boogie imitating Joe.

4:54PM BBT - Joe and Frank in the KT. Joe wanted to lay it all out, but Frank said confrontation made people uncomfortable & he was coming to him man to man. Joe says to Frank that in 2 days he hasn't said one word about him.

4:55PM BBT - Frank confronted Joe about the things he has been saying, he recounts to the BY crew. Jenn also joins the crew to listen. Frank told Joe that he thought he could trust Joe, and now he doesn't think so. He told Joe that Boogie, Frank and Joe are the only ones who like confrontation in the house. More Joe bashing. Frank says he can take himself off the block tomorrow and he can't influence Shane putting Joe up but he really wants Joe up.

5:01PM BBT - Joe in HOH bathroom with Dani and Shane. Joe is realizing Ashley spilled the conversation with her to the others and that she threw him under the bus is angry. He didn't call Shane bad names, only said he doesn't like how Shane plays the game. Joe doesn't like Dan getting thrown under the bus. Shane and Dani tell him just to lay low. Shane says they need to leave, and one of them will be gone this week.

5:02PM BBT: Joe joins Danielle and Shane in the HoH bathroom. Danielle is straightening her hair, and letting Joe vent about what just happened. Joe is so mad that he can't remember what happened. He says it's not fair that Boogie is bullying him.

5:04PM BBT: Shane says not to stoop down to his level, and don't pull a Willie. Joe just wants to confront him. He doesn't like him or not like him enough to care.

5:05PM BBT: Joe says that Ashley just threw him under the bus. Joe: "Why did she say stupid shit like that" Danielle: "Because she likes him likes him". Shane comments that maybe Ashley will go up as a replacement nom.

5:13PM BBT: Danielle asks Joe if he thinks his game has changed since Janelle left, and he says yes. Danielle asks if it is in a good or bad way, and he says yes. Shane now talking about how Boogie will be pissed if he put up Jenn as replacement nom because it takes a vote away from him. Shane says Ashley would obviously vote for Jenn to stay.

5:14PM BBT: Shane tells Joe that Boogie is only in the house for 4 more days, and then they wont have to see him until the finale night.

5:16PM BBT: All 4 feeds are on the HoH bedroom. Joe says it's heating up in here. Shane says that everyone is going to be in his ear all night. He says he might go to bed early and lock the door. He's going to tell everyone that he hasn't made his decision about the replacement nomination, and that he's going to sleep on it and they'll all know during the veto ceremony.

5:20PM BBT: Danielle tells Joe to mentally prepare yourself, and to not be stunned when they come at him. If it were Danielle, she would stay calm, not respond, and smile. Shane comments that it's gonna piss them off even more.

5:22PM BBT: Joe says he will NEVER be mad at anyone for just playing the game. Danielle says that Frank and Boogie were double teaming in the DR saying mean things and ruling the house. Joe says that they bite, but when they get bit, they can't handle it.

5:29PM BBT: Shane wants Joe to listen to his music and calm down a bit more. Danielle and Shane leave the HoH room and head downstairs. Shane starts juggling an empty bottle of white wine, and he gets "Shane! Stop that!"

5:30PM BBT: Danielle and Dan are now sitting in the hammock together mostly silent. Dan comments that Danielle doesn't have to worry about being a villain anymore. Danielle can't believe Boogie and Frank are being so mean.

5:34PM BBT: Britney says Shane needs to cut back on the energy drinks. She's never seen him like this before. Britney now talking about a commercial she's seen.

5:45PM BBT: Britney and Boogie come inside, and head up to the HoH room, where Joe still is hanging out. Boogie tells Joe he needs the room to talk to Britney, and Boogie steals some of Shane's snacks. Boogie turns the spycam on to make sure no one comes up, and tells Britney that he's kind of running out of time. Boogie says he realizes that Britney isn't telling Shane what to. Boogie says one of his flaws and weaknesses is looking weak. He says he doesn't want to be a bully, and likes to be the hotdogger or showrunner.

5:47PM BBT: Boogie says he's not after Britney, and doesn't want to keep saying the same things over and over again. Boogie thinks Shane doesn't understand what he's doing as he hasn't watched much of the show, and doesn't know how Dan's strategies work.

5:52PM BBT: Boogie is giving the same speech to Britney as he did with Shane. He's definitely trying to get Britney on his side and get her vote.

5:53PM BBT: Shane and Frank walk into the HoH room, and it was awkward for a few seconds there before Shane and Frank head back downstairs to talk as Brit and Boogie are still talking.

5:56PM BBT: Shane and Frank sit down in the arcade room. Frank tells Shane that he wants Shane to consider putting Dan on the block as Frank says that out of the final 6, he's the only person that they don't fully trust.

5:58PM BBT: Frank says he doesn't want Dan to win the game, because he will lie to your face with a straight face. They both don't want a floater to win the 500K grand prize.

6:03pm Boogie and Brit finish their talk boogie goes to wc brit heads downstairs. brit now to wa where the girls are putting on makeup. boogie comes downstairs and goes to kt looking in the fridge again.

6:05pm Joe and dan at the hottub talking about not being anyones puppet. Joe says he cant believe ash. dan says i wonder if it changed when ash and frank had that date > joe says i know they made out a little.daqn says really?

6:12pmFrank says if boogie goes to jury at least he can pull votes joe wont swing any votes for anyone.

6:17pm frank says if mike is gone and joe wins hoh he will put up you and dan.

6:20pm shane tells frank as they leave crane rm that he appreciates his honesty and thank you for being loyal to me.

6:24pm Joe and shane in crane rm. boogie and frank in sbr whispering repeating everything thats been saaid between them and shane today and between them and ian about how he is trying to stay in this house this week and how he can be a worrier in this game for other people.

6:32pm brit says the bbq tonight is red white and blue we ahve to dress accordingly dan says i have red i will find a lil blue to put on too. brit sits down and talks to ian and says boogie is pitching dan and joe now and he doesnt think he can get dan up so now he is pitching joe.

6:45pm shane in crane rm with jenn he is explaining why he put frank up the first time he was hoh and now it is a different game this time. shane says i dont know what i am going to do tomorrow brit and i9 are working together and i will wait to see what i am gonna do. and i dont wanna go home and watch on tv and see dan said he was coming after me but then again what are frank and boogie saying in dr about me too jenn says boogie and frank will stand by their words shane says yeah yeah.

6:55pm Joe and ash are in crane rm now joe says i have never said anything to anyone and since the pov meeting i have never been asked if i voted or anything frank came to me today saying i had a personal attack on him. ash says ok thanks and they leave the rm .

7:03pm ash telling jenn that she thinks it is the best for everyone if dan leaves this week and dani will take it hard but ash will help her through it.

7:08pm Joe in kt with dan tells dan talking about the pov comp. joe now working on dinner preperations saying he is putting the meat on the grill in 20 minutes.

7:09pm ash in by now talking to brit. brit says i dont want in the middle of it all.

7:13pm Brit now sitting by the hottub with jenn just general talk. boogie and frank sitting on by couches talking about showing shane what world awaits him in the hoh rm if he plays this right.

7:21pm boogie tells ian to be sure to talk to shane tonight the girls have talked to him already.

7:24pm Brit talking to frank in by she says joe keeps asking if she said anything to ian she says joe no i dont want in the middle of it i dont know anything. brit goes to put the awnings up frank gets up to help her.shane and dani playing pool they are all dressed in red what and blue clothes waiting for the bbq soon.

7:29pm : Ian is now brushing his teeth and getting ready for the bbq.

7:38pm :hg are walking around waiting for the bbq to be ready shane tells dani he isnt playing pool again. ian is sahving in wa now.

7:46pm the bbq is ready everyone is fixing their plates and thanking joe for the bbq.

7:50pm everyone saying how good the coleslaw is. no one is talking now everyone is eating . ash says happy 4th of july. brit says happy back to school party.

7:55pm joe telling stories about how he and his buddy gunther would cook in nthe parking lot at high school for anyone who drove to school they had a colamn cooker and pans and would cook pancakes and bacon and eggs and they never missed a football day of cooking breakfast.

7:08 PM BBT

Daniella and Britney discussing strollers. Britney wants a Bugaboo stroller. Danielle sees it being a cute pattern. They are walking around the yard.

Up in the HOH Ashley talking with Shane.

S "So tell me where your heads at:

A: "So Joe's been going around making decisions for me and saying stuff I'm not saying and it's made me upset. .... My whole world has been turned upside down."

S: "You're in a tight spot"

A: "Then... everything is all upside down and well, I could end up on the block."

S: "you could"

A: "Joe swears up and down he didn't say it and well, then.."

S: "That's what I have to use my gut and put up whomever I trust the most."

Shane says that he put up Mike and Boogie because they owned up to saying that they were going after Shane and Britney. Shane struck first,

"Obviously Frank is going to use the veto on him and obviously I have to put up a replacement nom but I have to put up the person that makes the most sense. It could be you but probably not. Whoever it is has to know that they are safe. Unless I go with something like Joe or pull it all out and go for Dan."

Ashley asks, "I know it's none of my business and I really shouldn't say anything but where did this Dan thing come from, out of thin air?"

"I don't know, maybe Dan did something, maybe it came out, maybe Frank and Boogie are making it up [ding!ding!ding!] but whatever it's out there." Shane says.

"You have to play your own game, do what's best for you." Ashley says to him.

"I know totally, I have to do what's best for me. I don't want to see on the show that I was being played by Frank or Boogie. They came upstairs today and we talked it all out." Shane tells them.

Ashley tries to tell Shane about the jury information she got today. He's responding with a whole lot of yeah, um hum, right, uh huh etc. [those sounds he makes when he's not listening at all - ZuZu]

7:24 PM BBT

"It's just so hard to trust Frank and Boogie." says Shane. What he's got against dan? Dan didn't 'speak and verbalize'.

"It's either Dan/Joe against Boogie." Shane says "But I've got to do what's best for my game."

Shane continues to say that he doesn't talk to Dan. Dan just stays in a corner and reads his bible and what not.

Ian now in HOH.

Shane laughs, "I was going to call you up so it didn't look...you know."

Ian:" Well let's just have the conversation so I don't look like I'm lying if they ask me about it. So they want you to put Dan up because he's bad etc."

They rehash everything that's going on and then discuss how Shane is actually leaning towards Jenn. If they put up Joe then Boogie goes home then the rest of them are exposed and none of them want that. If they put Jenn up they actually have the votes to save it.

Shane saying that he actually does trust Dan, Dan's a good player. Boogie is just all over him abotu Dan being bad. Ian gives him the rundown of Dan's game. "Dan may lie and be a little bit dirty but his first word is always good and we have his good word."

Shane confirms that he's going to put Jenn up and they will get Boogie out. Ian says he will play it up like he had to vote with the house. Frank will say that he's a coward but it will be ok. Shane and agree that they HAVE to pull an HOH out of their asses next week. Ian says, now that we've hit jury, pawn my ass up.

7:34 PM BBT

Ian thinks that Ashley likes him a lot more than Frank. He doesn't think she has any sort of alliegance to Frank. Ian was really hoping that they'd get a Joe. He was prodding at that snake with a stick.

Ian is scared because Joe is not going home this week. He's a player like Adam was from last year - and Adam got third! Ian doesn't want him to get anywhere close to the money. Joe is annoying, the way he plays the game is pesky. Ian knows that Joe is trying to throw him under the bus.

"If Joe was to get HOH next week here's how it would be.... not likely...but here's how it would be: he would put me up and Frank could veto himself down then it would have to be Jenn up and we'd have all the votes."

7:39 PM BBT

Jenn (outside talking to Frank) says that Danielle is too bitchy. She couldn't give a crap about her mean girls shit. Mike practicing his ring toss.

Ian leaves the HOH and heads to the SR.

7:47 PM BBT

Ian telling Frank and Mike about his HOH meeting with Shane. Frank and Mike had just finished discussing Dan - everyone is talking about Dan but Dan's not talking to anyone.

Inside Shane telling Joe about the HOH meetings he just had.

7:50 PM BBT

Shane and Joe confirm a F3 with Dan plan.

Brit is trying to have an average day with an average outcome. The three girls cackle like witches.

7:53 PM BBT

Ashley telling us about hanging out with Ian earlier, laying around holding hands. "it's all just innocent, there's never anything sexual, it's all just a big joke. Ian knows that too. "

"Have you ever tried to kiss him?" Danielle whispers

"Uh..nooooo." says Ashley.