Frank, Week 6 - Nominee (PoV)

CeCiMom

So it's a good thing that we're all here to tell each other what mysoginistic pigs they are.

"sweetheart", f word, stupid b word, "honey"

Don't forget the "n" word.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agred. I know why Production wants to keep Boogie in the house. Jenn is a non factor and Boogie staying will cause huge drama. But Frank and Boogie have been total a$$holes this week and are being made to look like good guys? It's a joke and they are trying to manipulate America for when they manipulate the game to somehow keep Boogs.

Don't forget the "n" word.

I am repulsed at him using the "N" word... I've heard him spew it three times so far. I don't know how many times he has said it... I've only caught three... He is disgusting... have you listened about the way he speaks about women???? How did he get someone to make him a baby daddy??? I mean there is no doubt he loves his son but what an awful & disgusting role model... his child will not be immune from his actions when he gets older...

I am repulsed at him using the "N" word... I've heard him spew it three times so far. I don't know how many times he has said it... I've only caught three... He is disgusting... have you listened about the way he speaks about women???? How did he get someone to make him a baby daddy??? I mean there is no doubt he loves his son but what an awful & disgusting role model... his child will not be immune from his actions when he gets older...

Oh it's been way more than 3. And that whole trying to look "gangsta" is ridiculous! He's 42 years old! I'm embarrassed because I'm 42 years old! And people continue to wonder why I haven't gotten married again...... This is what I have to look forward to.....

And I hope that whoever the baby mama is has been recording all of the feeds so that one day she wakes up and realizes that she has made the worst mistake in her life and decides to get sole custody of Brady, she can show a judge how this grown man acts. It's just more ammunition to add to his messed up life!

Although alot of you don't like Mike, at least Frank was loyal and kept his loyalty. So many people in Big Brother switch loyalties over and over. At least Chill Town has one incredbile thing, Loyalty.

Now if Frank can survive the Double Eviction, I hope Frank can Win Big Brother 14

Persevere! ;)

Does Frank think Dan hung the moon too...he certainly thinks Dan is responsible for just about everything else

He is going on about him still, enough already Frank. Right now he is telling Boogie all these things Dan said but then adds "well I'm assuming he said". He ran out of stuff to be mad at Dan about so now he is making up conversations he thinks Dan might have had to b*tch about.

Is there going to be a wake tomorrow? Will Frank be able to go on once Boogie walks out the door? Will there be tears? Throwing himself at the door? Will BB have to give him a Xanax?

All this and more tomorrow on As The BB House Turns....

:animated_rotfl:

Although alot of you don't like Mike, at least Frank was loyal and kept his loyalty. So many people in Big Brother switch loyalties over and over. At least Chill Town has one incredbile thing, Loyalty.

Now if Frank can survive the Double Eviction, I hope Frank can Win Big Brother 14

Persevere! ;)

I think that Frank at his core really is a good guy. However Boogies influence has turned him into an a$$hole. The things he has been saying behind people's back this week seriously crosses the line. The guy has become disgusting which is a shame.

Have to hand it to CBS, they did a brilliant job of editing tonight's episode. They showed several segments of Frank and Boogie talking and only had to bleep one cuss word. That must have been a challenge...

I think that Frank at his core really is a good guy. However Boogies influence has turned him into an a$$hole. The things he has been saying behind people's back this week seriously crosses the line. The guy has become disgusting which is a shame.

In a lot of ways I think the worst thing to happen to Frank's game is that Boogie picked him to coach. I think it would have been a completely different Frank and different game for him.

i hope he goes home on double eviction., i am tired of him degrading women - he just looks like a crook to me--very coarse man. Hope you are gone this time tomorrow and your bi-sexual g-friend ashley follows you to jury. you two deserve each other. Bye Bye!!

Frank will win HOH. No doubt so he can go after Dan who he apparently really hates. Every word out of his mouth is blaming Dan for EVERYTHING!

I have a gut feeling Dan will be leaving us tonight.... :(

Last night Shane talking to Joe. Joe telling Shane that if he goes up agains Dan he is not going home. Joe will make sure of it. I do worry that people are drilled over and over that Dan is dangerous. In my opinion if they were smart they would rather keep Dan who already won and less likely to get the votes to win. Shane is a newbie and has won lots of comps.

Is there going to be a wake tomorrow? Will Frank be able to go on once Boogie walks out the door? Will there be tears? Throwing himself at the door? Will BB have to give him a Xanax?

All this and more tomorrow on As The BB House Turns....

OMG LOL I was thinking along those lines too. I wonder if there will be flowers??? Maybe Ian will cry too???

I have a gut feeling Dan will be leaving us tonight.... :(

Last night Shane talking to Joe. Joe telling Shane that if he goes up agains Dan he is not going home. Joe will make sure of it. I do worry that people are drilled over and over that Dan is dangerous. In my opinion if they were smart they would rather keep Dan who already won and less likely to get the votes to win. Shane is a newbie and has won lots of comps.

Unfortuanately everytime you get someone you hate out this happens I am not the biggest Dan fan but I do not want him to go home at least not now. In fact he could stay until the end at this point but I hate the fact that Frank will think so highly of himself if he wins the HOH please please do not let Frank win.

I really hope Frank doesn't win HOH. I liked him at first but he's been a total a hole this week and really hate his massive ego. I'm indifferent when it comes to Dan and won't care when he goes, I just don't want to watch Frank gloat in the DR if he's the one who makes it happen.

I'm sitting here listening to Frank tell Boogie how "mean Dan is to Ian" and trying not to gag. Boogie and Frank not only have done nothing but insult him behind is back and ignore him to his face and they have the gall to say Dan is mean to him when he and Brittney are the only ones to be friends to him?!! And these "great guys" think there is nothing wrong with calling Jenn "dirty brown trash water" which Ashley (5 minutes before telling Jenn how much she loves her) thought was hysterical.

Personally, I think it's hysterical how these two think everyone else is in the house is an idiot yet don't feel like idiots themselves by getting out-played by those idiots.

Frank doing a monoluge for the camera. He does think Dan is his downfall and maybe his only inpediment.

He is talking about how hard it is and he is the nice guy for putting to people up on the block that didn't matter.

I'm sitting here listening to Frank tell Boogie how "mean Dan is to Ian" and trying not to gag. Boogie and Frank not only have done nothing but insult him behind is back and ignore him to his face and they have the gall to say Dan is mean to him when he and Brittney are the only ones to be friends to him?!! And these "great guys" think there is nothing wrong with calling Jenn "dirty brown trash water" which Ashley (5 minutes before telling Jenn how much she loves her) thought was hysterical.

Personally, I think it's hysterical how these two think everyone else is in the house is an idiot yet don't feel like idiots themselves by getting out-played by those idiots.

Yeah I heard the 'dirty brown trash water' used many times... at first I was wondering what in the heck that meant... But soon discovered it was a racial sling... Both he and Booger and NOW two of a kind.. racist, hypocritical bullies.... I wonder if Funk is like this in his real life? I surely hope not...

Frank still talking to the camera right now. He really thinks Dan is laughing at them in his DR's. He really really blames and hates Dan.

Frank is making himself out as a victim and abused by all the other HG and he is the GOOD one and playing a clean game.

Listening to Funk in the bathroom right now talking to the cameras is hilarious! He is slamming everyone except his boyfriend for different actions YET everything he is slamming them for is everything HE, himself, has done! Pot meet Kettle!

Frank is just like Boogie and Evel Dick a legend in his own mind........ Reality will hit him in the head on September 20th when he finds out that alot of people don't like him and do not think he is a nice guy. I really hate when players perceive themselves as being nicer or good and the other side as evil. You are all on a reality tv show called Big Brother. I know you forget that the cameras are rolling 24/7 but they are so while the TV show is being edited to show you one way the reality is people are watching you without the editing and Frank you are not a nice person.