Frank, Week 6 - Nominee (PoV)

CeCiMom

Frank comes out of the diary grinning ear to ear and tells Boogie that he had a really good diary room.

Boogie is telling Frank how he thinks he has Shane.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Frank trying to start an argument with Dan in the kitchen.

"So Dan do you think you jumped the gun a little bit by getting up put up?"

Dan said ... something like it is what it is.

Franks says good luck getting a jury vote from me and Dan says likewise.

Frank trying to start an argument with Dan in the kitchen.

"So Dan do you think you jumped the gun a little bit by getting up put up?"

Dan said ... something like it is what it is.

Franks says good luck getting a jury vote from me and Dan says likewise.

Hey Marty,

I think Dan said....."Assumptions were made," to Frank's question about jumping the gun.

Yeah he said "it'll be tough getting votes if I'm in the jury" more implying he is going to try to turn the jury against him (not just withholdhis vote) if Dan gets to the end. Sorry Frank, if Dan makes the F2 I don't think you have a shot in hell at impacting that jury against him. I was a little surprised that Dan said "likewise" but I'm sure Dan could poisoin people against Frank if he really had that mindset.

Hey Marty,

I think Dan said....."Assumptions were made," to Frank's question about jumping the gun.

He said both things lol.

Frank said earlier that he thinks he's a better player than Dan....I almost fell out of my chair laughing. Is he serious? Dan will always be #2 in my mind (Dr. Will of course being the first), Frank's ego is getting bigger by the second.

I agree. Dr Will is #1 but Dan is a very close second. And Frank is just a bully. I don't think he would have said those things to Dan in front of anyone else (besides Boogie maybe).

I think it was Frank's misfortune to be picked by Boogie to be on his team. In a different circumstance, he might have been a really good player with his athleticism. He seems intelligent enough but Boogie has just steered him in the wrong direction. I do find Frank a little crude in some of his actions, especially his attitudes towards women. Of course, his father is a professional wrestler and we all know the drama they create onstage. :P

I agree. IMHO, I do not believe that Frank will try to avenge anything once Boogie leaves. I may be wrong but he seems fairly intelligent and should realize (when he is released from the Boogie Spell) that he once was a likable guy to others in the house and that he can and has won comps. I don't want him to win, but I can see it happening.

Wonder if he will too? To try to avenge Boogers demise, to me, would be the BIGGEST dumb BB move in the history of the game. (yes even bigger than Marcellus)

Was Funk & Booger saying that they were going to cause an uprising pertaining to Joe??? Yet when Funk confronts Joe in the kitchen he sidesteps and says the only he, Booger & Joe like confrontations... I HOPE they do not bully Joe but Funk talks soooooo much garbage...

And Jeff with coup d'etat :)

But did not that dumb chick have to open Pandora's Box for that to happen ? Not sure :D

Hey Marty,

Dan is a cool dude and really hope he wins HOH on DE Thursday and evicts Frank. :D

Frank and Booger are just mad that they didn't get to strike first. They like to throw crap up about how they could have backdoored Dan but didn't. Well you idiot Frank you should have played your own game and not Boogers!

Frank and Booger are just mad that they didn't get to strike first. They like to throw crap up about how they could have backdoored Dan but didn't. Well you idiot Frank you should have played your own game and not Boogers!

I know huh? They should have made the first strike, but FAILED :D who could feel sorry for them now? it's their own fault! Yet they just said America respects them because they work so hard! :lol:

And Frank still doesn't learn. He can be charming when he wants--if he was smart he would have been distancing himself from Boogie the whole week--too bad! What an idiot! :P

So before the feeds cut, unemployed Frank tells Shane that he turned down a one year assignment in Guam making at least $70k a year. Where are the priorities of these people? I have major issues with these idiots turning jobs down in this economy to go on a tv show.

Frank is really being stupid......he is following Booger's bullying tactics on danielle and the other guests. Does he really think this is going to change the vote? He needs to start thinking on his own NOW and startm mending bridges and get in with someone.

looks like there is another side to Frank...not so laid back and fun loving. Always thought he had it in him but he was starting to win me over. You know cheer for the underdog. Let's hope he proves me wrong and uses his head. He's shown he's a pretty smart guy up to this point.

looks like there is another side to Frank...not so laid back and fun loving. Always thought he had it in him but he was starting to win me over. You know cheer for the underdog. Let's hope he proves me wrong and uses his head. He's shown he's a pretty smart guy up to this point.

Brit brought up a good point... she said she was going to go to Funk and say "I'm sure you aren't this classless and don't treat people like this in real life. Snap out of it!"

Frank is letting his game fall apart just because of this Boogie thing. Frank is a physical force and, before this week and especially today. had a great social game. But now, he is acting like a whiny baby that didn't get the toy he wanted for Christmas. He has to see that Boogie is gone and he can't win this game on his own. And now, he wants himself, Jenn, Ashley, and Ian (LOL - if only Frank knew) to take out Shane, Dan, Dani and Brit? And now that Joe seem to be squarely in the S/B/D/D corner, it's really Frank/Jenn/Ash vs. Quack Pack + Joe. Good luck Frank!

Frank is letting his game fall apart just because of this Boogie thing. Frank is a physical force and, before this week and especially today. had a great social game. But now, he is acting like a whiny baby that didn't get the toy he wanted for Christmas. He has to see that Boogie is gone and he can't win this game on his own. And now, he wants himself, Jenn, Ashley, and Ian (LOL - if only Frank knew) to take out Shane, Dan, Dani and Brit? And now that Joe seem to be squarely in the S/B/D/D corner, it's really Frank/Jenn/Ash vs. Quack Pack + Joe. Good luck Frank!

Not so sure about Ashley... She's a bit of a wildcard right now. She's not happy with Jenn's reaction to the nom and all the threats. She could go either way.

Either way when? Wasn't she pitching for Shane to backdoor Dan? If that's the case and she wins HOH, she's most likely going to put up Shane and Dan.

Either way any day.... she can't figure anything out. She doesn't like Jenn's attitude. She doesn't like the bullying. She does however like the way her hair turned out the other day - so that's a bonus....