Joe, Week 6

CeCiMom

I think they all had to check their balls at the door before they came in. I thought that Dan would have given Joe a heads-up but he was just as excited about the possibility of the confrontation as everyone else. Bunch of sick, spineless freaks, imo.

Well it turns out that Dan & Shane inadvertantly (and a smidgeon of trying to maintain some order) calmed the whole situation down. Everyone but, S/D went outside (or were already there) to watch the "entertainment" of F/B blindsiding/bullying/calling-out/whateveryouwanttocallit but, Shane hung out with Joe while he was fixing their breakfast and Dan was in the living room reading.

When Joe and Shane joined Dan on the couches Dan chatted him up, engaging him and the longer he did that the more anti-climatic it was. It took such a long time for Joe to cook and sit and eat... that the outside mob got tired/hot/bored sitting and waiting for the show to start and they began to go inside. Only to see J/D/S chillin' out, having a light-hearted conversation, in the air conditioning not a care in the world. Ohhh the disappointment in their eyes. (Britney voice, you live feeders know what I'm talking about ;) )

After a couple of them were called to DR the vibe changed and eventually Frank called out Joe on his own without anyone else around.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay I can't believe I am saying this but Joe is awesome. He actually called F/B out for being bullies when they were trying to harass Dan.

I agree but he backed down when they came at him. Which is probably the best option at the time because those two were too much at the time. Now Jenn going to go off tonight she says.... let's see how Joe handles that.

Joe continues to be my favorite. I think he's maneuvering this beautifully. Incidently, where were Britney, Shane and Danielle when Dan was in the livingroom taking major heat from Boogie? Hiding, that's where.... Who was there to shut up Boogie, and inform him that he was being a bully? Joe. Someone who isn't even an official member of Dan's alliance, and the one guy they all want on the block every week.

Okay I can't believe I am saying this but Joe is awesome. He actually called F/B out for being bullies when they were trying to harass Dan.

I agree. He really showed some character by calling them out. He didn't need to get in a pissing contest with them. Just pointing it out was enough.

Originally, I thought he was worthless. But, beginning with the Janelle vote, he has steadily improved his standing with me.

Joe needs to calm down. He seems to sometimes not have a filter. He is roaring that they need to draw a line in the sand in the game and take sides. He seems to be a nice guy but not the type of person I could hang around for long. I like things calm and quite in my personal life. :lookaround:

I like Joe in an odd sort of way. He's a little rough around the edges and needs to take a course in how to play this game better, but he's beginning to earn some points with the viewers..I don't want his children to be embarrased by him, so I am rooting for him to out stay Ashley and Jen.

It will be interesting to see where Joe goes. I think he will stick with Shane, etc because he has so much hate for Ian right now.

Ian will have a tough decision to make if he turns out to be the swing vote! He will piss off half the house regardless of which side he chooses.

WTF???? I thought he told shane last night that they had a deal? Joe is getting into dangerous territory. He is already suspect in so many peoples eyes.....and Booger will vote him out first chance.

Well if you are listening to this conversation this morning they think they have Joe back. Booger, Frank and Ashley are so exstatic this morning laughing and pumped up about how they are going to screw the others.

I'm hoping that Joe realizes that during that whole conversation early this morning when he would ask F/B where does he fit in the team they wouldn't give him a straight answer. (Not that DDBS is either.) They just kept saying well you know "we" (F/B) are never turning on each other and then we'll just figure it out in the next couple weeks... aka you (Joe) can go as soon as we use you this week. duh

I'm hoping that Joe realizes that during that whole conversation early this morning when he would ask F/B where does he fit in the team they wouldn't give him a straight answer. (Not that DDBS is either.) They just kept saying well you know "we" (F/B) are never turning on each other and then we'll just figure it out in the next couple weeks... aka you (Joe) can go as soon as we use you this week. duh

Do you think Joe will figure it out? Is he serious? Or do you think he is just playing along to get them to shut the hell up? I mean he was calling them bullies last night and was ready to get the house to declare sides.

Do you think Joe will figure it out? Is he serious? Or do you think he is just playing along to get them to shut the hell up? I mean he was calling them bullies last night and was ready to get the house to declare sides.

Too soon to tell. I lean toward him playing along with B/F last night because he didn't give them a straight answer ... but who knows.

I really couldn't tell... He's so desparate to be a part of a "team" that I think he'll go with the one that offers him that. On the other hand, I thought he had already given that "die on the sword to protect you" speech to DDBS team so, it could be he's just collecting information to take back to them. aka.. IAN.2

I don't think B/F have Joe at this point but lots of time left ... I almost wish he'd just blast them with a big fat NO! Then again seeing Boogie and Frank in a state of shock Thursday night would be awesome and might throw off Ashley and Frank for the HoH comp that follows.