Joe, Week 6

CeCiMom

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a little confused about Joes game play... I was listening to the flashback and he was telling Shane something to the fact that he would make sure that HE (Joe) would go before Shane, that he (Joe) would throw the game because Shane deserves to win it.... did anyone else catch that convo? He basically said he would take the bullet...

I am a little confused about Joes game play... I was listening to the flashback and he was telling Shane something to the fact that he would make sure that HE (Joe) would go before Shane, that he (Joe) would throw the game because Shane deserves to win it.... did anyone else catch that convo? He basically said he would take the bullet...

I saw the convo too and right after that Joe said "I'm not saying if I'm in the Final 4 I wouldn't try to win the game." The stuff he says is so nonsensical it's not worth thinking too hard about. Still, if I was Shane, I would keep that favor Joe owes in my back pocket in case it gets him an extra vote when he's on the block.

Yeah, now that the Silent Six are all gonna go to war I wouldn't be surprised at all to see a final 4 of Joe, Ashley, Jenn and Ian.

it would be a 4 on 1 after this week assuming that one of Frank or Boogie are gone. Won't be much of a war.

After this week, whichever remains knows they are with the ones you mentioned against the Dan group.

Yeah, now that the Silent Six are all gonna go to war I wouldn't be surprised at all to see a final 4 of Joe, Ashley, Jenn and Ian.

I couldn't stand Joe before but his family is cute. I think some of the above are boring but if this was the final 4 good--all coaches out would be great. Maybe Grodner would stop bringing back people for an unfair advantage and have the game played with 13 strangers that we would have fun getting to know.

I'm not a huge Joe fan but, the fact that F/B are planning this "attack" and everyone outside doesn't stand-up against bullying is disgusting. To make it worse, Ian goes up to the HoH and tells Brit/Dan/Dani/Shane what is about to go down and he (Ian) thinks it's going to be "comedy gold"... They all go down stairs waiting for Joe to go outside to be blindsided by Farce & Booger and none of them give him a heads up either. Even Dan a school teacher decides to go read the Bible instead of being a part of it... which I understand not wanting to but, doesn't anyone have the balls to stand up to this BS.

The fact that F/B got caught (possibly) cheating by Joe and Joe wants DR to review the tapes is his perogative and F/B shouldn't be worried about it if they didn't cheat... but, they did and they know it so, they want to deflect this all off on Joe because Grodner is going to let the cheating stand. imo

Makes me want to root for Joe if this attack happens if no one defends him against those raging bullies.

After his family segment, I've gained some respect for Joe. I still hate his DRs, but I don't hate him as much as I did. Would still like to see him go in the next few weeks, but I think I can atleast tolerate him for awhile.

Loved his fam...and that they asked him to "tone it down in the DR"! I , too, gained more respect for him...he is in a tough spot right now with no allies

I'm not a huge Joe fan but, the fact that F/B are planning this "attack" and everyone outside doesn't stand-up against bullying is disgusting. To make it worse, Ian goes up to the HoH and tells Brit/Dan/Dani/Shane what is about to go down and he (Ian) thinks it's going to be "comedy gold"... They all go down stairs waiting for Joe to go outside to be blindsided by Farce & Booger and none of them give him a heads up either. Even Dan a school teacher decides to go read the Bible instead of being a part of it... which I understand not wanting to but, doesn't anyone have the balls to stand up to this BS.

The fact that F/B got caught (possibly) cheating by Joe and Joe wants DR to review the tapes is his perogative and F/B shouldn't be worried about it if they didn't cheat... but, they did and they know it so, they want to deflect this all off on Joe because Grodner is going to let the cheating stand. imo

Makes me want to root for Joe if this attack happens if no one defends him against those raging bullies.

Me too. I was wondering if anybody else felt this way, I'm kind of surprised at Ian. What's wrong with all of them? If that was my father/husband I'd be livid--worried too.

Oh and for all their harassment they have been eating his food from the beginning and barely ever helping him clean up!!!!!!!

Edited by smassadi

I have been in and out. Dan and Britney been sitting in the living room with Joe with non game chit chat.

Booger and Frank really make themselves look bad by even talking about starting a fight. Stupid stupid game play by the bullies.

I am sooo fed up w/this usless bunch. They better not let Joe be ambushed by AG's pet bullies. If this goes down I am going to flood Julie Chen's box. So much for her "honor" in hosting such crap.

What exactly was the cheating that went on?

I keep hearing about it but has anyone heard what exactly happened?

And was Joe the only person to catch on to it?

Wondering the same thing here. I think Boogie was helping Frank with the last count or something, I guess after Ashley wrote down what she thought it was. By Booger being able to see Ashley's and Frank's, he was able to get Frank to put down more or something like that.

Whatever happen to everyone hating bullies, isn't that why they all stood together against Willie? Sorry a.., if noone warns Joe about the "attack" about to happen. Do F/B think that it will get everyone mad at Joe and it will be him up and not Jenn? Just don't understand.

At least he is always trying to play the game and not hiding in the shadows. He's no good at comps and not one person has his back so he just flounders about, unable to get anywhere. I feel bad for him sometimes. He can be really annoying but I think if someone (other than useless Ashley) had his back, he would be loyal.

At least he is always trying to play the game and not hiding in the shadows. He's no good at comps and not one person has his back so he just flounders about, unable to get anywhere. I feel bad for him sometimes. He can be really annoying but I think if someone (other than useless Ashley) had his back, he would be loyal.

I completely agree... I am really starting to like him. I love that he has such a wonderful family that loves him & backs him.

By Joe not being in the PoV competition, Mr. Eagle Eye was taking it all in. I'm sure he's a fair judge of character and knows what despicable people Frank and Boogie are in their attempt to win. For him to have the courage to call them out on this is amazing. Whether the other H/G's either ignored the cheating or didn't notice is still in question.

I feel they should warn him so that Boogie is not allowed to bait him into a confrontational situation and possibly get him evicted from the house for trying to hurt the troll. Of course, I wouldn't mind seeing Joe wring Boogie's neck but I don't want Joe to leave because of that. And it would be hitting below the belt to use a man's family to instigate a reaction.

I think they all had to check their balls at the door before they came in. I thought that Dan would have given Joe a heads-up but he was just as excited about the possibility of the confrontation as everyone else. Bunch of sick, spineless freaks, imo.

I think they all had to check their balls at the door before they came in. I thought that Dan would have given Joe a heads-up but he was just as excited about the possibility of the confrontation as everyone else. Bunch of sick, spineless freaks, imo.

You are right---I can't stand people who believe their own hype about how supposedly nice they are--actions speak louder than words! Don't just quote the Bible for your fake benefit--live it. There is not one person who went in there looking better than when they came out! Wait until they see how much they are hated on various boards!

Even Joe who is nice, looks really bad for never washing his hands when he cooks! Who will hire him now? I bet they do that all the time in restaurants--but he is on TV--if I were cooking on TV I would be paranoid about looking dirty! Too bad!