Joe, Week 6

CeCiMom

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope that Joe does not flip and keep Booger! I won't be able to stand it! I may just have to really stop watching it this year :angry:

Ooops, I see where myss911 posted that Joe outed Ashley! WHEW! Now I am in a better mood :lol2:

LOL! I was worried about that too BUT he is concrete in this group "The Headhunters"....

I hope that Joe does not flip and keep Booger! I won't be able to stand it! I may just have to really stop watching it this year :angry:

Ooops, I see where myss911 posted that Joe outed Ashley! WHEW! Now I am in a better mood :lol2:

WTG Joe!

I was just thinking maybe Joe instited on knowing Ian's vote because maybe he was thinking of making a hinky vote. If Ian says he is voting with Boogie then Joe knows he has to vote with his "new" team.

I was just thinking maybe Joe instited on knowing Ian's vote because maybe he was thinking of making a hinky vote. If Ian says he is voting with Boogie then Joe knows he has to vote with his "new" team.

true.......maybe Ian is lying to Joe in case he would tell Boogie.....which Joe did

What Joe really wants is that damn line in the sand. The First person/side who says it publicly will get his loyalty. However the powers that be on each side realize this is about the dumbest thing they can do right now with so many individual players still in the game.

If Joe gives Boogie a hinky vote voting him to stay, am sure it's the DR/production's doing, persuading him to do it.

Thought Joe was so annoying in the beginning, but there seems to be more to him. I was mistaken about him and hope that he doesn't vote to keep Mike. Surely he won't?

Joe is moving up on my list. I know he can be annoying and that thing on his chin has to go but he is growing on me. I never thougnt I would say that. The things that make you go HUH!!!