Mike, Week 6 (10K Winner) Nominee - Evicted 8/23

CeCiMom

Boogie could have made it far if he wasn't so obsessed with Frank all season. He could have played the social game like Dr. Will if he was a good player. But no he didn't want to work with the coaches and now they are getting picked off one by one

Your avatar is fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely not.. But having lost a kid I helped raise to the after effects of bullying I am against it...

Hey, I don't think anyone here would ever condone bullying when it comes to children and I know how tramatic it can be for people that didn't ask to be in that situation but this show has nothing to do with any of that. This is 16 adults that signed up to be on a reality show famous for bullying, fighting and backstabbing in a very controlled environment and people that watch this show watch it for this kind of drama.

Bullying is wrong in the real world. In reality TV it is great and just means more fighting. Are we really watching BB for lessons in morality now?

I hear what you're saying and yea the fighting can be fun to a point but the comment about Janelle was way over board. It showed me his true colours. I'm not a prude but have a little class even if you're just playing a game. If people you were playing a game with started acting like this how much would you enjoy it?

Hey, I don't think anyone here would ever condone bullying when it comes to children and I know how tramatic it can be for people that didn't ask to be in that situation but this show has nothing to do with any of that. This is 16 adults that signed up to be on a reality show famous for bullying, fighting and backstabbing in a very controlled environment and people that watch this show watch it for this kind of drama.

agree ~ and as it says in my signature below ;) I like drama and you are exactly right GSL it is what they signed up for. (I still dislike Booger and Frank though)

Gotcha... I like the plotting & drama of it... I guess it is just weird to watch grown men act like 14 year olds...

after reading how this guy is handling himself today, Im glad he's going. What a low class smuck. Be angry, cause some drama, sure, but his vulgar comments about Janele and calling Dan a pussy just shows what a low class vile man he is. Why would we want to be entertained (if you call it that) with the likes of his temper tanturms.

Couldn't agree more....and if production comes up with a "Pandora's Box" that keeps him in, they'll never have me as a viewer again. They've always messed with the results of comps, etc., but this year trying to keep Frank and Boogie in has been the last straw for me.

Thanks, ironically I would hate B/F and really like Dan in real life but on the show it is the opposite.

I just can't seem to be able to hop off that Dan train. train.gif

:animated_scratchchin:

He just jumped over the scumbag edge for me when he was in the kitchen telling Jenn that I'm only going to say nice things about you BUT if I stay in the house, I'm blah blah blah.

That is soooo sleazy. Hi I've been here twice before. I'm getting more money than you just for showing up. I won $16k. But hey no hard feelings cause I'm just the biggest a$$hat walking on two feet.

I am way beyond over-joyed that Boogie will be walking out that door Thursday. He is such a bad sport. Can you believe how he told Shane that he was Dan's puppet (didn't want to repeat what he said) after the way he has micro managed Frank. I'm not a fan of Boogie bullying either, and his uncalled for remarks about Janelle. I like how Dan handled Boogie's comments. I agree that Boogie's downfall happened because he wouldn't let go of Frank.

Thanks for all the updates, you moderators make it easy for all us BB fans!!! And personally, I'd rather read what Boogie and Frank say than watch them!!!

The man is a pig, so I expect nothing more from him than what he's displaying. I would however, would love to hear just ONE person remind him of the hell he put Janelle through 2 weeks ago, and why he now needs to shut UP and take it like a good lil piggy.

Yes very true, but in Booger world it's ok to screw someone else over and over but don't dare even think of screwing the Booger king....

He's scum. Has always been and probably will be for a long time.. I feel sorry for his child...

I feel anyone that bullies has insecurity issues. They make themselves feel better by taking their frustrations out on other people. It looks like Dan "turned the other cheek" by not even acknowledging Boogie's rude comments.

I'm sure Boogie will continue to campaign for votes up to the very end. His trollish nastiness knows no bounds. Can you imagine having him for a boss or doing any kind of deals with him in the real world? I suspect that's why he has so many lawsuits pending :dontgetit:

I feel anyone that bullies has insecurity issues. They make themselves feel better by taking their frustrations out on other people. It looks like Dan "turned the other cheek" by not even acknowledging Boogie's rude comments.

I'm sure Boogie will continue to campaign for votes up to the very end. His trollish nastiness knows no bounds. Can you imagine having him for a boss or doing any kind of deals with him in the real world? I suspect that's why he has so many lawsuits pending :dontgetit:

Exactly!

We all know Boogie has "issues"....

BTW he's a terrible coach. I'm sure he's a terrible person to work for. This is not how you encourage people and get them to want to be excited about things. He's better at tearing people down and pointing out their flaws.

I have no problem with bullying in the house to a point, I also love to see drama in the house.......I don't want Boogie in the house and if that means that the drama goes with him I am just fine with that

It goes beyond game for me, Boogie is a nasty person in real life and as far as I am concerned Godbeast is nutjob for bringing him back, he's a slimy piece of puke and I hope to never have to see him again

I'm pretty sure when Danielle boils Shane's bunny we'll get plenty of drama ;)

I have no problem with bullying in the house to a point, I also love to see drama in the house.......I don't want Boogie in the house and if that means that the drama goes with him I am just fine with that

It goes beyond game for me, Boogie is a nasty person in real life and as far as I am concerned Godbeast is nutjob for bringing him back, he's a slimy piece of puke and I hope to never have to see him again

I'm pretty sure when Danielle boils Shane's bunny we'll get plenty of drama ;)

:smilielol:

No doubt~!

for the sake of BB Mikke b needs to go home. No more of this hokey save people by production. America wants him & frank gone. Our votes do count as we will tank the shows ratings by not watching!!! AG, you better listen to us....Just saying..,,

Boogie saying that Shane needs to move to Boston and "do something with himself" makes me ill. Just because he lives in a small town doesn't mean he's a nobody in life. Boogie is full of it and so full of himself! I'm going to turn cartwheels on Thursday when he leaves. Hey Boogie - Don't let the door hitcha where the good lord splitcha!!!

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name