Mike, Week 6 (10K Winner) Nominee - Evicted 8/23

CeCiMom

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YAY!! BYE, BYE you lower than pond scum turd!

May you never appear on my tv again, EVER!!

I hope the question mark in the arcade DOES NOT mess this up! It better be for a luxury comp! Boogie has had too many unfair breaks already!

Bitter Booger! :animated_wave:

Lots of stones being thrown by Booger and Frank

Mike verbally attacking Dan. Saying excellent work. Getting people to do your dirty work.

Guys, don't be sure about it because Grodner is playing too and she has more power than the HOH. She might throw the pandora's box, coup d' e-tat, or something new to save her kid-boogie. It happened in the past and it will happen again.

Guys, don't be sure about it because Grodner is playing too and she has more power than the HOH. She might throw the pandora's box, coup d' e-tat, or something new to save her kid-boogie.

And that's when we all should go to CBS to get her fired. That would be ridiculous if she steps in. Hi Grodner we see straight thru you. It's bad enough you saved Frank once. Saving Boogie would just set me over the edge.

Bitter Booger! :animated_wave:

Lots of stones being thrown by Booger and Frank

Mike verbally attacking Dan. Saying excellent work. Getting people to do your dirty work.

Mike needed the money (more money) very badly to cover his financial problems and he's going out, that's the reason he is very pissed.

And that's when we all should go to CBS to get her fired. That would be ridiculous if she steps in. Hi Grodner we see straight thru you. It's bad enough you saved Frank once. Saving Boogie would just set me over the edge.

I wish some magazines, websites or newspapers will talk about how the BB production manipulated the BB winners in the comps and the votes. I would love to have their wrong doings become very public.

I dont know what the guy is like outside BB but he is one arrogant pain in the house. He is not funny without Dr Will nor is he as clever as he thinks. I'm torn about him leaving though, it's always fun to have someone you want out still in the game (someone to cheer against).

The big prize here will be his face when he realizes Ian was his demise. Not a mean bone in his body, right Boogie. Let's hope you are out and realize who did it.

Be careful what you wish for people, the drama is going to crash and burn once Froogie is out of the house. Do you want to see people read the Bible between their casual chit chat as they calmly and politely finish out the game or do you want to see big fights! I want the drama! Frank winning HOH would be a dream! Jenn would be good too!

Be careful what you wish for people, the drama is going to crash and burn once Froogie is out of the house. Do you want to see people read the Bible between their casual chit chat as they calmly and politely finish out the game or do you want to see big fights! I want the drama! Frank winning HOH would be a dream! Jenn would be good too!

I would much rather watch a peaceful house and be bored than bullying... Fights fine, but the bullying is wrong....

I dont know what the guy is like outside BB but he is one arrogant pain in the house. He is not funny without Dr Will nor is he as clever as he thinks. I'm torn about him leaving though, it's always fun to have someone you want out still in the game (someone to cheer against).

The big prize here will be his face when he realizes Ian was his demise. Not a mean bone in his body, right Boogie. Let's hope you are out and realize who did it.

Ian can tell Boogie to go get some love from ''Uncle Jerry '' :D

after reading how this guy is handling himself today, Im glad he's going. What a low class smuck. Be angry, cause some drama, sure, but his vulgar comments about Janele and calling Dan a pussy just shows what a low class vile man he is. Why would we want to be entertained (if you call it that) with the likes of his temper tanturms.

after reading how this guy is handling himself today, Im glad he's going. What a low class smuck. Be angry, cause some drama, sure, but his vulgar comments about Janele and calling Dan a pussy just shows what a low class vile man he is. Why would we want to be entertained (if you call it that) with the likes of his temper tanturms.

I agree 100%... bullying & belittling is NOT entertainment...

Bullying is wrong in the real world. In reality TV it is great and just means more fighting. Are we really watching BB for lessons in morality now?

Absolutely not.. But having lost a kid I helped raise to the after effects of bullying I am against it...

Boogie could have made it far if he wasn't so obsessed with Frank all season. He could have played the social game like Dr. Will if he was a good player. But no he didn't want to work with the coaches and now they are getting picked off one by one

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name