Mike, Week 6 (10K Winner) Nominee - Evicted 8/23

CeCiMom

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The quicker Frank learns he's actually alone and can't depend on Boogie, the better. The quack pack said they wanted to put both of them on the block but I think it's a mistake on their part to get Frank out this week instead of Boogie. Don't stick Boogie in the jury house. Send him home. That's where he wants to be anyway. I agree it was very arrogant of him to play for the money and not try to win HOH this week to protect him and Frank.

It's driven me nuts listening to him the past few weeks. I only get short spurts of the feeds as it is and it sucks he's the one whose usually on them. What an attention whore. :rolleyes:

He sure seems confident that he and Frank are safe this week. The second he talks to Shane he's gonna sniff the plan out and shi_ is going to hit the fan. Should be an interesting day.

I am really looking forward to the noms and the war between Boogie and Frank this week.

Sounds like they are going to be blindsided. (I hope)

I am really looking forward to the noms and the war between Boogie and Frank this week.

Sounds like they are going to be blindsided. (I hope)

Me too, as much as I hate to see Jenn, Ashley and Joe float through while the strong players take each other out. I don't think it will be a blindside because Shane isn't very good at lying, doesn't really have a reason to lie and Boogie is good at sniffing out lies. I'm just looking forward to the scrambling once Boogie/Frank figure out what's going on. I hope they don't just mope around like the last time they were in trouble.

Mike needs to go home. He is so sure that he is running this house and probably was up to today. I hope Shane goes through with it unfortunately he will probably go in the double eviction next week. I still can't figure out why they want Frank gone before Boogie. Once Boogie is gone then I think Frank will self destruct or start playing for himself.

I know I would want Frank gone before Boogie.

Frank is likeable and could win if put up against any of the other players.

Boogie is detestable, a money grubbing ho who has already won $500K.

Who would you want to be standing next to...they need to get Frank out now.

If Frank wins POV then Mike is gone but they need to break them up AND get Frank out.

Goober is going on and on about how good at everything he and Frank. He thinks all the rest are useless except Shane. And he wonders why Dan isn't more athletic since he was in football and is in good shape. He can't see that Dan throws them all?

Yep Booger and Frank are so smart. They would never hang out with those fools outside the house. They are really Britney bashing.

Why aren't they worried? Fools.

GRRRRRRR! This jerk needs to be taken down! Now he's saying that since Britney is a housewife she should be cleaning. Excuse me!? Maybe this is why I'm divorced but I wasn't raised to be a maid to the man I married and I have a feeling that Britney wasn't raised that way either.

I can't stand listening to him anymore! And Frank is getting too big for his britches too.

Yep Booger and Frank are so smart. They would never hang out with those fools outside the house. They are really Britney bashing.

Why aren't they worried? Fools.

I can't believe how cocky they are to assume they are completely safe without talking to anyone. They don't find it odd that we're getting close to nominations and the Silent Six still hasn't game talked at all? I don't get it but it's gonna be a fun night after nominations.

It will be better for Mike to leave this week. If it was me, I'd much rather have someone with a calm disposition like Frank over a crab like Boogie in the jury. Frank is happy he's escaped eviction for three weeks now and it won't come to him as a shock when he doesn't survive once Boogie is gone.

Boogie thinks he's being a puppetmeister to every person in that house. He doesn't even realize his little puppet called Ian is doing all kinds of tricky things behind his back. lol We all know that Dan has been lying to Boogie the entire time because he feels as long as Boogie remains in the house the target on his back decreases. Won't it be fun to see every person vote him out of the house??

:smilielol:

Honestly , I don't know why Mike didn't try to win the HOH and went after the $10,000. I would like to hear his reasoning. I'm disappointed he did that, but that's what he did.

To be honest, I guess the other Silent 6 members scumbagged Frank and Mike. They took the first offensive blow.

That's the way of the game.

See I really am not an expert in Big Brother, I wasn't sure whether it was too early to go after Dan or Shane. But from what happened with Shane nominating Frank and Mike, they should have put up either Dan or Shane. But hindsight is 20/20. I wasn't sure what to do and when would be the next thing to do, but now I do.

That's the way of the big brother.

RF

Honestly , I don't know why Mike didn't try to win the HOH and went after the $10,000. I would like to hear his reasoning. I'm disappointed he did that, but that's what he did.

To be honest, I guess the other Silent 6 members scumbagged Frank and Mike. They took the first offensive blow.

That's the way of the game.

I think the Booger went after the money 'cause, no matter what he says, he needs it. The biggest scumbag got scumbagged.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name