Mike, Week 6 (10K Winner) Nominee - Evicted 8/23

CeCiMom

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was an enjoyable exit interview, and I was glad to see that Boogie wasn't mad at Ian for what happened. I felt he handled the situation well, and had far more grace under pressure than Jeff did when Shelly turned on him last season. Say what you will about Boogie .. he kept his cool and even had the grace to smile/laugh at Britney's phone call message.

For a socially awkward guy, Ian is doing pretty darn well for himself in a social game if you ask me. He has to be playing a better game than people give him credit for if none of the quack pack threw him under the bus to Boogie and Frank since the whole time they were blaming Dan. They didn't even suspect Ian at all .. and any time you can convince others to take your heat, you're doing things the right way. Frank has cooled down and isn't even mad at Ian right now about Boogie getting kicked out or being nominated.

I think Ian is a better player than people are giving him props for.

Ian is just like Jenn, Ashley, and Joe... he is floater. They are not a threat so they hang around for a while. Plus people feel sorry for Ian because of his social ackwardness. I actually wouldn't be surprised if one of them (a floater) won this year. Cause all the big boys will be taking each other out the next 2-3 weeks. This is setting up for some random jabroni to win. Someone with 1-2 wins total in competion (with at least one at the very end).

Ian is just like Jenn, Ashley, and Joe... he is floater. They are not a threat so they hang around for a while. Plus people feel sorry for Ian because of his social ackwardness. I actually wouldn't be surprised if one of them (a floater) won this year. Cause all the big boys will be taking each other out the next 2-3 weeks. This is setting up for some random jabroni to win. Someone with 1-2 wins total in competion (with at least one at the very end).

No Ian is not like Jenn, Ashley or Joe. He made some moves in the game while Jenn, Ashley and Joe have only moved from room to room. Joe's problem is that he hasn't won any competitions to show us what he could do but I do think he has courage. Ashley was dead air space and Jenn is all hot air.

We'll see how these next couple of weeks play out. No telling what will happen and next week Frank if not eligible for HoH unless Godner pulls out a cheat sheet for him.

No Ian is not like Jenn, Ashley or Joe. He made some moves in the game while Jenn, Ashley and Joe have only moved from room to room. Joe's problem is that he hasn't won any competitions to show us what he could do but I do think he has courage. Ashley was dead air space and Jenn is all hot air.

We'll see how these next couple of weeks play out. No telling what will happen and next week Frank if not eligible for HoH unless Godner pulls out a cheat sheet for him.

Good post. Thanks.

Classy my ass he was fuming at Ian until Ian's goodbye message boosted Boogies ego by saying he learned from the best. That is when he started smiling. Give me a break

I saw the same thing. Ians message and Boggies reaction was the hightlight of the show for me.

I am glad that Mike Boogie is gone. I am sick of Chilltown and I hope the legacy is tarnished beyond redemption once and for all. IMO, BB needs to look ahead and leave losers like Boogie, etc....on the shelf. In my world, people like Mike Boogie, despite his apparent belief to the contrary, is rude and offensive and inconsequential and I resent them bringing him back.

Can't wai to read his exit interview. Wish I could send it to the BB HGS

Where will we be able to read this? I will watch the Jeff interview tonight...looking forward to Booger knowing he got got and Jeff rubbing it in, especially the way Booger sent out Janelle.

Where will we be able to read this? I will watch the Jeff interview tonight...looking forward to Booger knowing he got got and Jeff rubbing it in, especially the way Booger sent out Janelle.

Where can we watch the Jeff interviews? Are they on CBS.com?

Chilltown's legacy is cemented. A loss for Mike this season really doesn't undercut that legacy in any way. And yeah, I don't think Mike is crushed in any way

for not making jury.

It cuts his legacy for me. And - I have to think he's crushed he lost to a bunch of rookies.

You are all right. Mike Boogie is one class act all the way and it didn't bother him one bit to win 50,000 dollars and not 550,000 dollars. It's only a difference of 500,000 dollars, anyway. Chump change for a big-time player like Mike. The money meant nothing to Mike, that's not why he scrapped for every little penny he could.

It couldn't have happened to a nicer guy, imo. We have it on tape.

• 2 weeks later...

Kind of old news, and accusations don't make a person guilty. From what I remember when the story first broke they counter sued the person sueing them. Just a he-said, she-said business dealing.

This article was written August 21, 2012 so I would not say old news sounds like it is still going on.

Sorry mama, but a new article about old news is still old news. No mention about the subsequent litigation, just sloppy reporting when Boogie was evicted, now that's old news, ha ha

When it comes to cases in the court system it could take years to have any outcome. If this started last year, it is still in court. What I found interesting is that it states that he no longer has as many resturants as he told the other HGs. Sure, this article could be mostly false but he did mention that he is not as well off has he was pretending to be.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name