• Danielle
    • Frank
    • Ian
    • Jenn
    • Joe
    • Mike "Boogie"
    • Shane
    • Wil

is it too late to evict them all and start over??? I would love to have a fav as this season they are all least favs. Sad, sad season

Do not have a fav! Cant stand all of them but my least fav is danielle! Not because of her game but her personality! Im tired of her trying to fish for compliments! 2 shane is not her boyfriend stop trying to latch on and let him breath! And her lying about stupid things! Ugg! There is more....

Favorite: Boogie- He was billed as the scumbag of the season and he has been playing the cleanest game of all of the coaches and making strong moves. I respect that even if his arrogance and trash talk gets under some people's skin.

Least Favorite: Jenn- If you're gonna sit around and do nothing you could at least do or say something entertaining once in a while like Ashley and Wil. Jenn is an absolute waste of space in the house and I have no use for her. Even Joe, inept as he is, will at least go to people to talk game and try to make moves. Jenn just sits there waiting for people to come to her. I want her gone so bad!

My fave this season is Boogie as well...this was his HOH this week not Danielle's...just go back to the 4 coaches in the HOH room when Janelle wanted the coaches to align...Boogie was so honest and loyal to Frank, even Britney was impressed...

I agree about Jenn..out of all those that apply to BB cannot believe she won a slot.