Danielle, Week 5

CeCiMom

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched it too and you are right... Boggie brought it up first.... LOL! BTW - I love your avatar! Too cute!

No even boogie said he got the idea from brit! Brit threw jani's name under the bus and he went with it! Brit was trhing to do that in the begining when she saw jani talking to frank! She start targeting jani with danielle and dan told dani that she was playing personal and brit had an axe to grind with jani from wk2! Dan had squash the idea. So boogie and brit were talking and brit was jani bashing and boogie ran with it! And the rest is history.

She thinks Shane is playing hard to get :lol: I don't know how Shane has kept from telling her off everytime she brings up the kissing subject, so annoying.

RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is clueless.... one minute "I have feelings for Shane but he is mean (not)" then the next "I wonder if Trey (who NEVER had a relationship with her) will want me?".... Girl... no one wants you!

Here are some articles I found that show that is she a liar and that she is crazy!

Article 1:

Danielle Murphee: The Best Big Brother Houseguest Ever?

11 Saturday Aug 2012

Posted by tamaratattles in Big Brother 14, Danielle Murphee

22 Comments

danigif.gif?w=529

More posing in front of the mirror…Crazy Eyes!

Danielle comes from a perfectly lovely family, a mother, a father and a little brother. No one seems to be a raging alcoholic. There was no mention of giant ginger bushes. They are not physically or mentally abusive. One source has spent a good bit of time with them and they are all perfectly normal. According to my sources, delusional Danielle used to imply that they were abusive and often complained that her family was mean to her when nothing could be farther from the truth.

Danielle is known for telling tall tales. She has claimed to have many health issues that she doesn’t have including cancer, renal failure, and a broken back. She has also claimed that she has been kidnapped, stalked and been in a car wreck where her friend died. She has also fabricated imaginary siblings, and claimed that her parents were abusive in an effort to garner sympathy and be the center of attention according to sources who are close to her. Recently, on the live feeds Danielle claimed that gypsies tried to buy her from her parents when they were vacationing in France. daniellebb.png?w=256&h=384

Danielle is friends with Miss Alabama USA 2011. Although she tried to coyly imply to Janelle that she is big into pageants, Danielle has not been in any major pageants associated with the Miss USA circuit. Sources said that Danielle “lives vicariously through Maddy” with regard to the whole pageant thing and has only competed in one small pageant at her high school. Danielle has previously applied to be on The Real World.

As for boyfriends, the sources claim that Danielle only had one boyfriend they knew of, Taylor. When Taylor broke up with Danielle, she claimed he was stalking her and she had to get her phone number changed. This is also the event that started her obsession with her weight. This obsession has only escalated in the Big Brother house. Don’t try a drinking game that involves a shot every time Danielle asks if she is fat or how she looks, it’s a sure way to get alcohol poisoning. Taylor went on to be a contestant on an Oxygen reality show called Love Games.

Most of the people I spoke with said that they were no longer close with Danielle because of her outrageous stories that they all feel she truly believes. No one wanted to have their name associated with this story.

Article 2:

I took a screen shot of the Alabama Board of Nursing website results when you type in her name. You can look it up for yourself if you want. Just click the "License Lookup" link on this page:

https://www.abn.alabama.gov/Content.aspx?id=16

I believed that she was an RN based on posts here, and also based on her Linkedin profile. Lies, all lies. Here's the truth from the source. Also, Glen Haven is a nursing home. Pretty much everything I've heard her say about her job as a nurse is a lie so far.

daniellelicense.jpg

Do you think she is crazy and a liar??

I think she is certifiable.... pathological & is in some dire need of help. I have had chats with a person she claims to have been in a relationship & he basically said & verified everything you posted!!!!!

Yeah, they were saying on the Fan Recap this morning that they had talked to one of her ex best friends, who said that she had to end the friendship due to constantly catching Danielle in lies.

I'm glad she's on the show though because I find pathological liars fascinating and love seeing how long they can go before it all comes out and they self-destruct. Like Shelley from last season.

I'm no fan of Danielle's but, I don't see how it's lying to say you're a nurse if you're an LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) What else is she supposed to call herself?... I don't know anyone in the medical field so maybe I'm missing something???

I'm no fan of Danielle's but, I don't see how it's lying to say you're a nurse if you're an LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) What else is she supposed to call herself?... I don't know anyone in the medical field so maybe I'm missing something???

I think it has to do with her calling herself and RN and a charge nurse (over the other RN's) and nearly a nurse practioner. She can also write prescriptions.

So now we have Ian stalking Ashley, Ashley stalking Danielle, and Danielle stalking Shane. What a madhouse!

And Mortys posters stalking Danielle. I agree, what a madhouse!

I agree, not a fan either but she is a nurse, just not a registered one. The only difference between an LPN and a RN is an RN can do assessments, LPNs cannot.

this is who Danielle really is,

http://youtu.be/wxisjomvvSY

And Mortys posters stalking Danielle. I agree, what a madhouse!

I agree, not a fan either but she is a nurse, just not a registered one. The only difference between an LPN and a RN is an RN can do assessments, LPNs cannot.

I am an RN. There are more things that define an RN. LPN's must have direct supervision under an RN to work in a hospital. LPN's cannot do any type of IV therapy. LPN's are granted much more flexibility in nursing homes as RN's are harder to come by. I have known some great LPN's and crappy RN's, just goes with life. RN's are a long way from being able to "write" prescriptions unless they have the additional training and are certified as a PA or NP. Danielle would scare me to work with as she "sees" herself as so much more than she is, at work and at home.

Okay I'm only half watching the feeds....

But she brought up the IBS again which prompted a story from Joe about someone in his family having half her colon taken out.... then Danielle says she has to have a colonoscopy every year since she was twelve...

Then I came back and she's ticked off and gets up and goes inside and Britney says to Dan we shouldn't talk about the IBS cause she gets pissed. Dan said she brought it up.

So now she's mad cause why? I missed it.

And yes Danielle is facsinating. There isn't anything else on these feeds that is entertaining. I mean Boogie's ear ache, Ashley's back and Wil's nervous break down are not doing it for me. Now if Wil goes completely crazy, that's another story but I'm sure Danielle will make sure he doesn't steal her thunder...

Update on Dani's stupid LIES.... in the bathroom before she told Brit that she was a MUMMY for last halloween now on the back porch with all the guys around she was a princess but a sexy one and explains how it pushed her boobs up etc... for last halloween as well. She lies about such stupid attention seeking stuff. Her whole reason for getting Jani out was she was jelly over her thinking jani was trying to hook up ash and shane. I cant wait to see her on the block and as a have not and then out the door.

Okay I'm only half watching the feeds....

But she brought up the IBS again which prompted a story from Joe about someone in his family having half her colon taken out.... then Danielle says she has to have a colonoscopy every year since she was twelve...

Then I came back and she's ticked off and gets up and goes inside and Britney says to Dan we shouldn't talk about the IBS cause she gets pissed. Dan said she brought it up.

So now she's mad cause why? I missed it.

And yes Danielle is facsinating. There isn't anything else on these feeds that is entertaining. I mean Boogie's ear ache, Ashley's back and Wil's nervous break down are not doing it for me. Now if Wil goes completely crazy, that's another story but I'm sure Danielle will make sure he doesn't steal her thunder...

She was just mad they were talking about it. Hey rememember in the first couple of weeks how she told the house she could not even talk about bathroom issues or going to the bathroom? SHe said she gets the shakes if she has to talk about it? WOW what a lie she talked about today and many other days she talked about it ....