Joe, Week 5 (Nominee)

CeCiMom

I couldn't stand him last week. This week I feel bad for him. When he is sitting there alone. it would be too predictable for him to go too. he was annoying but not vicious like the rest of the creeps in the house. I hope he stays but if not the real scums will get their day soon enough. I will just have to be more patient,

I just want to clear a few things up about Joe. I know people think he is loud etc.. I am friends with his wife and Joe is nothing like that at home and she feels the DR is asking him to talk loud and here is why... Production was at his house all day yesterday filming the family for the show and they tried over and over to manipulate the kids and her to be as loud as they could when they talked etc... kinda like how they are showing Joe on the show. She would have no part of it. Joe is a person who would give his last dollar to anyone that needed it and cares about people. True he does things in the house to fit in etc.. but they all do that. He is in the house with a ton of ungrateful young kids who don't care, all they do is trash talk and Joe is the target for it. When he is gone they will be on too the next person to trash talk about its what they do. As a fan of the show and have watched the feeds and been a live feed updater I see it every year. The Arvins are very good people. I want to see Joe win HOH and let's watch how many best friends he gets in the house and then who the target for trash talking becomes. My only concern is his need to fit in mean he could be manipulated by Boogie and Frank. He is really missing his family and perhaps a letter from home will get his head in the game again. No matter what we see in the BB house most of the people are not like that in life its, being in a house with no other human contact no family etc.. it does things to your mind and personality. Not an excuse mind you but, something to think about.

I just want to clear a few things up about Joe. I know people think he is loud etc.. I am friends with his wife and Joe is nothing like that at home and she feels the DR is asking him to talk loud and here is why... Production was at his house all day yesterday filming the family for the show and they tried over and over to manipulate the kids and her to be as loud as they could when they talked etc... kinda like how they are showing Joe on the show. She would have no part of it. Joe is a person who would give his last dollar to anyone that needed it and cares about people. True he does things in the house to fit in etc.. but they all do that. He is in the house with a ton of ungrateful young kids who don't care, all they do is trash talk and Joe is the target for it. When he is gone they will be on too the next person to trash talk about its what they do. As a fan of the show and have watched the feeds and been a live feed updater I see it every year. The Arvins are very good people. I want to see Joe win HOH and let's watch how many best friends he gets in the house and then who the target for trash talking becomes. My only concern is his need to fit in mean he could be manipulated by Boogie and Frank. He is really missing his family and perhaps a letter from home will get his head in the game again. No matter what we see in the BB house most of the people are not like that in life its, being in a house with no other human contact no family etc.. it does things to your mind and personality. Not an excuse mind you but, something to think about.

Thank you for posting that! I like positive stories & it does sound like he has an awesome family! I was watching the feeds last night/early this morning when he & the other HN's were in the HoH room with Frank talking about EVERYTHING under the sun & he genuinely seemed to be having a blast & just being himself! I liked seeing that side of him!

Great post, smoopie! I'm sure he is a lot different at home than in that house. It is always harder for older people in the house because most of the HGs are 20's and low 30's. Boogie, of course, thinks he is still 22. The younger ones usually treat them like they are useless and work to get them out quickly. I feel bad for Joe. He is really alone in the house. I don't like him too much but I don't dislike him. I would love for him to surprise the he!! out of them all by winning HoH and putting up coaches.

Thanks for sharing! :D

Thank you for posting that! I like positive stories & it does sound like he has an awesome family! I was watching the feeds last night/early this morning when he & the other HN's were in the HoH room with Frank talking about EVERYTHING under the sun & he genuinely seemed to be having a blafost & just being himself! I liked seeing that side of him!

Thanks.... :D

Hate to say it, but I'm rooting for Joe after Janelle's eviction. Hopefully Wil will get evicted and Joe gets HoH... Since he has no 'true allies' it'll be much more intense to see how he will use it!

Don't hate to say it... Say it loud!