Mike "Boogie", Week 5

CeCiMom

If Boogie and Frank made it to the end I really think the jury would never pick Boogie. He's a rich dude and doesn't need the money. I just hope they find enough sense to get Boogie and Frank out the door next. If they stay in much longer they'll wipe them out. There's no doubt Ian will stick with Boogie and Frank. He's so dumb struck having previous players in the house he's going to end up not playing a very smart game.

I hate the way Boogie talks about ian. He thinks he's an idiot because he's never aggressive like him. Boogie only uses him for an eviction vote. I hate that but if Ian isn't smart enough to do something separate from Boogie he'll end up in the jury.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do know there are people that won't come to Morty's anymore because people are not moving on with the game. Their opinions are all based on who did Janelle wrong and they don't seem to care about the game of Big Brother. Most of the posts now days are about a vandetta because of Janelle. Makes the boards boring.... JMO :)

It def. makes it boring! I have my favorites too, but once they've been outplayed and voted out I move on.

As for Boogie, I'm glad he was able to talk sense into Frank and keeping Dan off the block! Not a boogie fan, but he is playing a good game this season.

I didn't see Season 2 with Dr. Will and Boogie. I did see the Allstar season where Boogie won. I didn't like him then and I still don't like him...it has absolutely nothting to do with Janelle. I will say it again, he's a sleeze and I just don't like him, lol.

Let me remind you guys that Janelle was only in the game 4 days before going on the block, and thought she was safe with Danielle's team up to that point, because of their earlier deal. So what bad game play did she display in 4days? It is because of Wil, Ashley and Britney's lies about her that Janelle went on as a replacement and not bad game.

As for Boogie... I am really not appreciating him at the moment (not that I ever have), because I know I heard him use the "N" word this morning when talking about Dominic Briones' eviction. I really hope the fans don't allow him to make excuses for that, the way Jeff was allowed to last season when showing bigotry towards gays. Their type of behavior is disturbing because they really don't regard the people listening whom their words of choice might offend. When that behavior is allowed justifcation they do it over and over...They'll just be more careful about it the next time.

I Disagree that Jani went out b/c of ash and wil's lies. What really happened was Dani was jealous and very catty she wants to be the only female to get attention in that house. Dani heard comments from Frank and Shane about her looking hot in her 80's workout outfit and then thought Jani was trying to set up ash and Shane as a showmance. Britt and her mean girl attitude helped it right along. Dani would never admit she wanted Jani out for those reasons so all it took was a lie from Wil and Ash and she used it trying not to look bad. Dani's lies in real life a huge and she is going to be very shocked when she gets out of the BB house.

My whole point to the post is she was looking for any reson to BD Jani.

He is a sleaze ball but he is playing a good game. He seems to intimidate others and seems not to be a target.... yet.

Seems to me both sides are already talking about striking each other so if the other side of the house gets HoH you may see frank and boogie on the block.

Seems to me both sides are already talking about striking each other so if the other side of the house gets HoH you may see frank and boogie on the block.

Now that would be some good drama! :lol:

As long as Boogie doesn't win HOH this week I'm happy. I'm keeping my fingers crossed the newbies vote out the coaches ASAP because I want one of them to win this year. I'm too burned out on returning HG to support any of them for final two. ;)

As long as Boogie doesn't win HOH this week I'm happy. I'm keeping my fingers crossed the newbies vote out the coaches ASAP because I want one of them to win this year. I'm too burned out on returning HG to support any of them for final two. ;)

I agree. I want to see the coaches gone and I would really admire Frank's game if he was a part of getting all of them out without Boogie knowing that Frank was working with the newbies. Right now, I hate that Frank is letting Boogie run his HoH. He should have put Dan up.

Hahahahahahahaha!! I just heard Booger bragging about all of the things he would be doing to Cara if she was still in the house.

He actually thinks she would let him touch her at all ( shutter). I can't imagine any woman letting that disgusting little troll touch them. I don't care if he has money or not, you would have to be a total whore to sleep with him. Because to some women money means everything to them and sleeping with someone just because they have money makes them a whore. I would have to be deaf, dumb, and blind before I would even give him a hug. I can't believe someone had his kid. You know she was just looking for the money the kid would get from him.

In his friggin' dreams. She wouldn't let him near her. I don't get why he thinks he's "all that". He's an ugly dude and his narcissism is a huge turnoff. I have a very difficult time listening to him on feeds. Ugh.

Since he HAD genital warts, doesn't he still carry the virus that causes it? Hate to be so gross but just wondering.

The fact is that the majority of people carry the virus which is HPV and HPV is spread thru sex. The warts rarely occur. So everyone can be grossed out by the warts but the HPV virus is pretty common. Some strains cause cervical cancer. The only way to find out if men are carrying the virus (which is about 99% of sexually active men) is when they get warts. There's no test for them. Women find out from pap smears.

I'm not a doctor and I don't play one on TV (like Danielle) but I do work in the healthcare industry. And I had pre-cancer on my cervix (which is being removed in 10 days with my entire reproductive system when i have hysterectomy). Sorry if it's TMI...

The fact is that the majority of people carry the virus which is HPV and HPV is spread thru sex. The warts rarely occur. So everyone can be grossed out by the warts but the HPV virus is pretty common. Some strains cause cervical cancer. The only way to find out if men are carrying the virus (which is about 99% of sexually active men) is when they get warts. There's no test for them. Women find out from pap smears.

I'm not a doctor and I don't play one on TV (like Danielle) but I do work in the healthcare industry. And I had pre-cancer on my cervix (which is being removed in 10 days with my entire reproductive system when i have hysterectomy). Sorry if it's TMI...

Thanks for the info! LOL about not being a dr. Hope your surgury goes well and you recover quickly.

Sweetie, good luck with the hysterectomy. I had a TTL ABD HYS in 2000... Follow the docs instructions to the T and stay in bed... get lots of pain meds....

Hahahahahahahaha!! I just heard Booger bragging about all of the things he would be doing to Cara if she was still in the house.

He actually thinks she would let him touch her at all ( shutter). I can't imagine any woman letting that disgusting little troll touch them. I don't care if he has money or not, you would have to be a total whore to sleep with him. Because to some women money means everything to them and sleeping with someone just because they have money makes them a whore. I would have to be deaf, dumb, and blind before I would even give him a hug. I can't believe someone had his kid. You know she was just looking for the money the kid would get from him.

Boogie is another head case in the house....and if I read the news reports right, his money is not his own...he "acquired" it from other people

thanks for the info, and good luck to you.....and I love the Danielle reference

Thanks everyone for the thoughts and prayers! I'm taking my laptop with me to the hospital so I can keep up with what is going on. LOL!

Best wishes for a speedy recovery. At least you won't have to worry about waking up one night to find Dani leaning over your bed asking you how she looks in her scrubs!

In his friggin' dreams. She wouldn't let him near her. I don't get why he thinks he's "all that". He's an ugly dude and his narcissism is a huge turnoff. I have a very difficult time listening to him on feeds. Ugh.

Not so fast. She is being sued by her former 56 year old/S&M king boyfriend.

http://www.nypost.co...esNzmZ5WdV4o4NL

Boogie might have a chance.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery. At least you won't have to worry about waking up one night to find Dani leaning over your bed asking you how she looks in her scrubs!

Now I'll be having nightmares about the BB house!!! LOL

myss911 - my mom is taking care of me after the surgery and she won't let me lift a finger! My doc said I would need to take my time recovering - to make sure I have several months - so I won't have to do anything for at least 3 months I'm guessing!

Ok sweetie... definitely rest! It takes time to recover!!!!! I will light a candle for you!!!!!

Not so fast. She is being sued by her former 56 year old/S&M king boyfriend.

http://www.nypost.co...esNzmZ5WdV4o4NL

Boogie might have a chance.

Wow! This shocks me!!!!! I mean S&M... what ever works for ya go for it! BUT being a thief... yikes...