Mike "Boogie", Week 5

CeCiMom

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MG, Dr. Will & Janelle are part of the BB legacy........obviously. In order for it to be "FAIR", THEY should have been the ""coaches". OBVIOUSLY, Dan, who won against who? Oh, yes....NO ONE anyone remembers!

Brittany lost, EVEN WORSE.

Love him or hate him, WHO (beside Frank) has playeed a better game so far? Think about it, Frank on the block 1st week and he could have been doomed but MB made a deal with the "devil" , Janelle................love him or hate him.......he IS a loyal sob.

MG, Dr. Will & Janelle are part of the BB legacy........obviously. In order for it to be "FAIR", THEY should have been the ""coaches". OBVIOUSLY, Dan, who won against who? Oh, yes....NO ONE anyone remembers!

Brittany lost, EVEN WORSE.

Love him or hate him, WHO (beside Frank) has playeed a better game so far? Think about it, Frank on the block 1st week and he could have been doomed but MB made a deal with the "devil" , Janelle................love him or hate him.......he IS a loyal sob.

Boogie is only loyal as long as it serves him. He's viewing Frank as his stepping stone to legendary greatness and the fact that he's one of the greediest people to ever play BB~! I also think he has a man-crush on Frank. Did you see how he looked at him during the last show? I know I saw hearts in a bubble over his head :D

Boogie will be loyal to Frank for awhile no question but he's already thinking about how to get the other members of the Silent 6 out without doing it himself ... Of course the other 4 are hoping to find a way to have someone else get rid of Boogie or Frank ... (Mainly Frank first)

Boogie and Dan along with Dr Will are probably the 3 best BB players in the history of the game ... Without a win I don't consider Janelle to be much better than Britney ... Let's be fair Britney came in 4th but she was on season 12 just 2 seasons ago not exactly who had 2 seasons 1 of which was all returning players ... This season will be tough for any of the coaches to win. Janelle played horrible this season IMO outplayed by Britney

I don't think Janelle played badly at all. She tried to find loyalty with her team and with Brit's team but Britney lied and lied about Janelle, who was an ally to her, turning everyone against Janelle including her own team. That was a stupid mistake on Brit's part and she realizes it now. Janelle's team certainly isn't loyal to Britney. Brit's made a lot of stupid moves in the game, beginning with telling Willie about the coaches coming in the game. I can't keep up with Brit, Wil, Shane, Dani and Ashley's lies, wherein Brit has fueled the fire with all of them. Brit's going to be brigaded again because she's an idiot with no real plan, playing willy-nilly.

As for Janelle's past seasons, she was a comp queen but losing the final hoh comp both times was her only downfall. She told Brit and all the others, whom she thought were her allies, again and again that Boogie didn't just beat her in the final comp, it was a "beatdown." He absolutely killed her during the final comp of S7. But they chose to ignore Janelle and now Boog's loyal sidekick is HOH and POV winner this week, with ALL the power, and B/F are ruling stronger than ever. They had the chance to weaken Boog dramatically but chose to get rid of Janelle instead.

They deserve whatever they get for leaving B/F together. It's pretty funny, imo.

I am not a Boogie fan, not at all... but I will say that he adds to the game... can you imagine sitting around and watching Danielle, WiL, Joe, Ashley & Shane all day... he is a tool, no getting around that but he does keep it interesting. IF you watch the live feeds he actually seems like a human being & can be nice some of the time... the way he is edited though he keeps the evil, scumbag persona... On the feeds though, without editing, he is actually interesting. Do I want him to go far in the game? NO. But if he does leave, it is going to get very very boring... All good shows have the 'bad' character... BB is no exception. But from the way he is on daily live feeds to the way he is on the shows that production have edited is night & day....

It is true that Boogie and Dan are probably the biggest personalities in the house right now, like them or not, and the most interesting to watch their game play. But I still think that production chose the newbies because they wouldn't outshine/outplay the reruns. They did the same last season. I can't really even remember most of the newbies last season. None of these people will ever be fan favorites or All Stars.

Congrats to Boogie for getting Pignelle out of the house, don't care if he wins or not although I wouldn't be disappointed if he did win.

Obviously a thought from another woman-hating pig! Like MB, just disappear cuz no one cares

I personally have no problem with it and some of what he says definitely makes him come off as one for sure.

My only objection is that people were saying Janelle's exit was "classy", but calling someone a "douchebag" isn't exactly classy.

You may not consider it classy, but it is the honest truth!

If Janelle played a good game she'd still be there ... Fact is she wanted to have alliances with her team, the coaches, and DD/SB ... She spread herself too thin and should have been willing to cut ties with a player.

No needs for personal attacks on other posters is there? Just because they don't share someone's favorite player ... Lots of folks saying plenty of negative comments about Boogie so if someone says something about Janelle they are a woman hating pig? Pretty sad when you start taking Big Brother so personally lol

... She handled it like the sore loser she is ... Calling someone a douche bag on National TV ... You can't tell me if the roles were reversed and Boogie was evicted and she left a message (You know it would have been similar) and he called her a douche bag all hell would break loose ... Its called the law of double standards. Just calling a spade a spade!

Janelle was classy. Booger spent the last two weeks in the house calling Janelle a c*nt, skank, bitch and whatever other ignorant, nasty thing he could think of. Compared to this piece of unrecyclable trash, Janelle has more class in her pinky than this ass has in his whole body.

Boogie will be loyal to Frank for awhile no question but he's already thinking about how to get the other members of the Silent 6 out without doing it himself ... Of course the other 4 are hoping to find a way to have someone else get rid of Boogie or Frank ... (Mainly Frank first)

Boogie and Dan along with Dr Will are probably the 3 best BB players in the history of the game ... Without a win I don't consider Janelle to be much better than Britney ... Let's be fair Britney came in 4th but she was on season 12 just 2 seasons ago not exactly who had 2 seasons 1 of which was all returning players ... This season will be tough for any of the coaches to win. Janelle played horrible this season IMO outplayed by Britney

Don't forget, Booger only won because Will took him to the end, as did Will & Janelle in the All-Star season. Without either of these two, MB would have been kissing pavement long before evictions to jury house!

Janelle was classy. Booger spent the last two weeks in the house calling Janelle a c*nt, skank, bitch and whatever other ignorant, nasty thing he could think of. Compared to this piece of unrecyclable trash, Janelle has more class in her pinky than this ass has in his whole body.

Don't forget, Booger only won because Will took him to the end, as did Will & Janelle in the All-Star season. Without either of these two, MB would have been kissing pavement long before evictions to jury house!

Boogie still beat Janelle ... bottom line! Will and Boogie were a team .... Erika also threw the 2nd part of the final HoH too Boogie so Erika can be thanked too but the bottomline is Boogie beat Janelle

I thought she made a very classy exit. No bashing, yelling, drinking or crying. She tried to get the five votes, and accepted it when she finally suspected that she didn't have them. Personally I don't know how she left without cussing everyone (but Joe) out at the door, but she did, and I respect her a lot for it...cause I would have gone out like Howie.

IMO both MB and Janelle play their BB roles well.....it's obvious this is a "job" for them.....Jani told Brit she was able to negotiate taking her dtr. to jury house if that happened. Jani was paid to do what she did and obviously got her money's worth when she left, MB is doing what BB wants (douchebag, obviously easy for him, lol).....I've always thought BB was more scripted than any followers wanted to believe but after THIS YEAR, really??

Boogie still beat Janelle ... bottom line! Will and Boogie were a team .... Erika also threw the 2nd part of the final HoH too Boogie so Erika can be thanked too but the bottomline is Boogie beat Janelle

yep beat her twice. now.Boogie with Dr Will I loved in S2 as Chilltown...was on board with the redux of Chilltown in All-Stars...Boogie is up-front and honest this season.....really he is my fave this season...ok along with our lovable nerd Ian!

Boog is a sleezeball but I'm hoping he and Frank wipe out everyone who was dumb enough to trust them over Janelle. And then I hope if Boog actually does make it to F2, whoever is sitting there with him wins the $500k. Boog would be so pi$$ed.

Boog is a sleezeball but I'm hoping he and Frank wipe out everyone who was dumb enough to trust them over Janelle. And then I hope if Boog actually does make it to F2, whoever is sitting there with him wins the $500k. Boog would be so pi$$ed.

I do know there are people that won't come to Morty's anymore because people are not moving on with the game. Their opinions are all based on who did Janelle wrong and they don't seem to care about the game of Big Brother. Most of the posts now days are about a vandetta because of Janelle. Makes the boards boring.... JMO :)

ITA but it has NOTHING to do with Janelle.....it's all about MB.....either he's become an amazing player or the other players have no game at all.....I understand him wanting to run this game but I'll bet even he's surprised at how easy it's been to manipulate this crew.

I do know there are people that won't come to Morty's anymore because people are not moving on with the game. Their opinions are all based on who did Janelle wrong and they don't seem to care about the game of Big Brother. Most of the posts now days are about a vandetta because of Janelle. Makes the boards boring.... JMO :)

Yeah it's bothersome. IMO, Janelle was playing a really crappy game this season. Even if she hadn't gone out last week, I don't think she would have lasted much longer. I felt bad for her going out that way just like everybody but she made way more money than most of the HGs will make this season and can be home with her baby. People need to let it go.

Let me remind you guys that Janelle was only in the game 4 days before going on the block, and thought she was safe with Danielle's team up to that point, because of their earlier deal. So what bad game play did she display in 4days? It is because of Wil, Ashley and Britney's lies about her that Janelle went on as a replacement and not bad game.

As for Boogie... I am really not appreciating him at the moment (not that I ever have), because I know I heard him use the "N" word this morning when talking about Dominic Briones' eviction. I really hope the fans don't allow him to make excuses for that, the way Jeff was allowed to last season when showing bigotry towards gays. Their type of behavior is disturbing because they really don't regard the people listening whom their words of choice might offend. When that behavior is allowed justifcation they do it over and over...They'll just be more careful about it the next time.

I know I'll miss them terribly and think of them often. :D

Not that I have to defend myself but it has little to do with Janelle. She's gone. It's all about the idiots in the house who actually trusted Boog/Frank together, as in 'a new chilltown who goes to the DR and laughs at the rest because they're so stupid.' I remember S7. If they're dumb enough to trust Boog, more power to him. I'm hoping he goes all the way to the end and comes in 2nd place. JMO :)

... It doesn't matter what ya say about Boogie that doesn't make her exit "Classy" and she will never be a better player than Boogie in this game ... I'm not a huge Boogie fan but I do enjoy seeing him outplay Janelle and he's now done that twice :)

If she was a better player than he was, she would still be there and he wouldn't. Actually, that makes the whole house better players than she is.